Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 (China)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 (China)

A competitor to realme 8s 5g

• Fratello

Babba, 03 Nov 2021It's getting too heavy. And weight is a very important... moreThis is the successor of the Redmi note 10 5G, not the regular note 10.

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?If 5g is important for you then go for Redmi note 11, else go for Redmi note 10 which has amoled.

• aces high

when will this be released in singapore/globally please?

• Kirin

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?Bro I'll recommend 11th cuze its better

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?Redmi Note 11.. why? bigger base storage, 90hz, faster processor, NFC..

• Babba

It's getting too heavy. And weight is a very important factor. Note 10 was almost 20 grams lighter, so the direction with successor model(s) is somewhat disappointing.

I see that this is a low-end phone but IP53 doesn't cut it. It's got to be able to survive a heavy downpour! IP68 min is the rule of the day.

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?redmi note 10 is better in design , weight and screen type

note 11 is better in performance

choose what is the most important for you and go for it

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?If you are looking for gaming or performance intensive tasks, and need a 5g enabled device definitely wait for note 11. However, if you prefer an AMOLED screen and don't need much higher processing power and 5g , then you should buy note 10(note 10 performs pretty decently but still the processor is weaker than the one used in note 11). There's also custom rom support for note 10.

• Random

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?I think, you need to wait, Redmi Note 11 have more performance.

• Nafiz

Ali.Mohammed, 03 Nov 2021Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?You should take out this device

Should I wait for this or should I go for Redmi Note 10?

• Riz

Any information about Display Brightness?

For whoever wondering why there are 5 '' cameras , there is only 2 cameras they used the same chassis to save cost.

Arendator, 02 Nov 2021I just wish USB-3, to enable HDMI connectivityDon't we all, but if Xiaomi never do this on their flagships, then there is no chance on a budget device

Sumon, 02 Nov 2021Where is body dimensionsI'm surprised they are not listed here yet.

Apparently its 163.6 long, 75.8 wide.

Got an x axis vibration motor, so haptics should be top notch

I just wish USB-3, to enable HDMI connectivity

zee, 01 Nov 2021IPS = No for me atleast :/I prefer exactly IPS -- all OLED types are not for me

• Sumon