Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+

Looks good but the chipset and cameras are awful.

Alpine21, 01 Nov 2021Why would anyone want a Chinese phone lol? Full of spyware.... moreStop taking bull shit
Everything is clocked these days

m.nshawaty, 01 Nov 2021we want Snap Dragon what are you doing Xiaomi falling downBro i saw the score of the dimensity 920 on geekbench and it holds its own in terms of cpu performance (in some cases even beats the snapdragon 778g). The only area where it falls behind the snappy is in the gpu department.

• James

Just wait for few months something with a snapdragon version will come out for sure.

Alpine21, 01 Nov 2021Why would anyone want a Chinese phone lol? Full of spyware.... morewhat do u buy then kiddo? Iphone? :( lil hands

Anyone any idea on when Note 11 pro will be released in the UK/Ireland please?

we want Snap Dragon what are you doing Xiaomi falling down

Why would anyone want a Chinese phone lol? Full of spyware..some European countries have banned them. Thank God..

No OIS. Sorry i wont buy it.

• Ash

They Should've used Snapdragon Socs in Pro+ version at least

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2021Will there be Snapdragon?buy poco x3 pro

Will there be Snapdragon?

When we can expect deliveries in India?

Finally a worthy upgrade for my Redmi note 9 pro.

Definitely getting the Redmi note 11 pro, it has a bigger battery compared to the pro+, the only advantage the pro+ has over the pro is the 120watt charge capacity. The 67watt charge in the pro is more than enough for me.

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2021note 11 pro for sure , don't choose the plus version Why do you say so?

ML90, 31 Oct 2021I'm definitely going to go for the pro version with 67... moreThe higher battery capacity caught my attention, but that 120watt charge capacity is something I would want.

I'm definitely going to go for the pro version with 67w and higher battery capacity

babak, 30 Oct 2021my only concern is that too. if it does not. i wont buy it at allYes, it has a hybrid sim/micro sd card slot for sure

• ....

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2021that phone isn't necessery at all , they made it to sh... morei will and only for 120W

ML90, 30 Oct 2021Thanks for the replies. I'm looking to upgrade from no... morenote 11 pro for sure , don't choose the plus version