Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro

Mikio, 16 Jan 2022The reasons I stick on Redmi Note 10 Pro 1. Micro SD card ... moreSnapdragon 768G is an upper midranger chipset. Redmi never had an upper midranger phone. That's Xiaomi/Mi territory.

The reasons I stick on Redmi Note 10 Pro
1. Micro SD card slot
2. Better maco camera with AF

What I was expecting for Redmi Note 11 Pro?
1. Snapdragon 768G
2. Same or better hardware capabilities and not less
3. OIS for main camera

VPolarEAgle, 14 Jan 2022Yeah, the snapdragon line-up is in shambles, bit of a shame... moreNo that's the Redmi Note 11 with the 680 which is capped at 1080p

• Kev

I think this phone is awesome, because it almost manages to fuse the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Poxo X3 together. Even if the Dimensity is not quite as powerful as the SD860, it's still a bump compared to the Note 10 Pro.

Also, People, THIS PHONE DOES HAVE AN SD CARD SLOT ON THE BOTTOM, MUCH LIKE THE ZTE AXON 30

• VPolarEAgle

JAo, 14 Jan 2022I read something today somewhere that the rumored chipset f... moreYeah, the snapdragon line-up is in shambles, bit of a shame that the 695 has video capped at 1080p though, xiamoi nos bas to fond à way round that or get à better chip for this upcoming phone

• JAo

dedette, 14 Jan 2022Do you know if in any of the 11 series there will be dual s... moreThey usually put the dual sim with dedicated memory card slot and also headphone jack in their global versions. If the global versions of redmi note 11vare already available, you can most likely see those features.

• dedette

Do you know if in any of the 11 series there will be dual sim + slot sd ?

• JAo

VPolarEAgle, 13 Jan 2022the 480+ actually outpreforms the 732G by quite the margin,... moreI read something today somewhere that the rumored chipset for the global launce of rn11 pro is the snapdragon 695... I actually did some research and yeah, found out 695 is actually better than rn10 pro's 732g. Still an upgrade so yeah I'll take it. Snapdragon 778 and 780 seems impossible basing on the leaks and documents I have read. For me, I'm good with the 695 already XD .Xiaomi take my money.

• Joor o

Why am waiting for the global lunch of of this phone is because of the design I love 💕 the design so so much it's very beautiful. I don't care about the chips they use I'm ok with either of the chips be it snap 695 or dimensity 920 both are great chips

• VPolarEAgle

STAINZ, 13 Jan 2022Dude we have the same problems, I have been waiting for 4 m... morewell, if you can't wait... get a xiaomi 11i, it's a renamed version of this phone. That or the note 10 pro or if you can wait the global version of this phone when it comes out this quarter (hopefully).

Dude we have the same problems, I have been waiting for 4 months for this global version....I was robbed and my xiaomi was taken like 4 years ago and ever since I have not been using any phone until last year I collected my mum's old itel phone and battery dies very fast like flash and chargers so slow like a snail....no no snail is too fast......I just want to lay my hands on this xiaomi redmi note 11 and that's where my phone suffering ends

• VPolarEAgle

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022I doubt itll be a 778/780.... more likely a 690/95 SoC heck... morethe 480+ actually outpreforms the 732G by quite the margin, the 480 is more like debuffed/nerfed 700 series chip, but both have the same ISP as the 695 (hexagon 686) and the reason why I think they won't go through with it (again). BUT I think the 690 is the most probable to be seen in the note 11 pro, the 690 has 2 cortex A77 cores at 2GHz, while the 732G has 2 cortex A76 cores at 2.3GHz, they both share 6 cortex A55 although the 732G's are at 100 MHz more clock, the 690 has an ARMv8.2-A instruction set while 732G has an ARMv8 and both are built on an 8nm process, the power efficency might take a hit because the 690 has a TDP of 6W (compared to 5), the two share a near idenctical GPU wtih the 690's clocked a 140 MHz higher, the 690 has better RAM clocked at 2133 MHz instead of 1833 and has support for UFS 3.0, a lower display res which is whatever, an idenctical ISP, a better modem with 5G support with no bluetooth 5.2 though.

• JAo

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022I doubt itll be a 778/780.... more likely a 690/95 SoC heck... moreIf that's so then we have no choice XD.... But still hoping that they will put either 778 or 780

no sdcard slot..

JAo, 12 Jan 2022Hopefully they'll go with either 778 or 780 on their g... moreI doubt itll be a 778/780.... more likely a 690/95 SoC heck probably even a 480/+.

JAo, 12 Jan 2022Hopefully they'll go with either 778 or 780 on their g... moreGive me one of those two CPUs and I'm paying whatever they ask for xD

• JAo

VPolarEAgle, 11 Jan 2022alright everyone, good news! getting a qualcomm 695 is not ... moreHopefully they'll go with either 778 or 780 on their global release.... this phone has been released for long enough and I'm kinda tired of waiting for their global updates huehue. I mean, what's taking it too long? But I guess I can still wait for another month or two because I'm really excited about what the global version of this phone has to offer. Hopefully it will not be a disappointment.

• januri

Give us Snapdragon 778G or we riot

• VPolarEAgle

alright everyone, good news! getting a qualcomm 695 is not that bad (until.... umm I'll talk about this later), it sits at a 6nm architecture, but it lags behind in CPU by 5% but has an antutu score of 400K which is around 105K higher than the redmi note 10 pro (not putting into account the MIUI heaviness for the 695), also it has two cortex A77 cores 100MHz behind the 732G (732G has two A76 cores) and 6 cortex A55 cores basically the same as the 732G except it's a 100MHz lower in clock, the 695 has a better GPU (adreno 619 vs 618) with more clock speed and generally better memory management, and a better 4G modem and a 5G modem new to the mainline redmi note lineup (outside of the 5G versions) enabling 40% higher upload speeds, and it also enables bluetooth 5.2 (true stereo audio) , BUT there's a catch, and not exactly a minor one, instead of a hexagon 688 ISP it uses a 686, which limits the display res to 2520*1080 and video playback at 1K which is fine who cares, but it has video capture capped at 1080p, which is a downgrade from last year's rn10 pro and is the sole reason I think Xiaomi will not go through with the 695 and use a 732G, 778G or 780G or if they go crazy with it an 888 because why not it's a 1 year old chip and they used an 870 on the POCO F3 that came out about exactly a year earlier at about 350-400 bucks.