Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro (China)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro (China)

• Wonky

It has a memory card slot but also serves a 2nd sim card slot.

RandomBeast, 22 Mar 2022I've used this phone and it's way better than the... moreThe issue I am having with the chinese dimensity 920 version is it has a few bugs. For instance if I miss a phone call it might go to my networks voicemail message or it will start playing a chinese message which I assume says the caller is not available. Smses don't come through unless I have smsed that number first. Numbers won't dial out until I save them in the phone book. Many odd qwerks. What I want is to flash a global rom but I haven't found one for the dimensity version. Can anyone help?

I think Xiaomi is the best mobile brand which comes as cheaper & cheaper for low budget people...!

• ViciousGeek

Myo, 03 May 2022I'm not clear it is Super Amoled or amoled?I mean most phones these days have Super Amoled display...

• Myo

I'm not clear it is Super Amoled or amoled?

Ms. Ziza, 17 Apr 2022Hii, guys. Can anybody tell me which phone is better:Redmi ... moreBetter xiaomi 11T & 11T pro

• Redfox168

• Ms. Ziza

Hii, guys. Can anybody tell me which phone is better:Redmi note 11pro(8/128) or Poco F3(8/256)

• korpse

JazKuh2022, 09 Apr 2022May i know what version of GCam you are using? Thanks! use LMC its the best you could get, BSG not yet smoooth on cn

Hi, anyone knows how to activate dual audio for this Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro (China), if it is possible in the first place? Thanks lots!

Korpse, 18 Mar 2022Poor Camera ? Nope Unless you are expecting something "... moreMay i know what version of GCam you are using? Thanks!

Are you receiving the MUI13 already? Mine doesn't have as of the moment.

I've used this phone and it's way better than the global version. It has 4k video recording, jbl sound speakers, a larger battery and the design is very elegant and has a very prominent difference to that of the global counterpart. Fancy flare on global version makes it look cheap. The 5g connectivity is superb considering my sim card is only LTE+ . The Antutu Benchmark Scores at 439115 to be exact not to mention the GCam port i've installed lately that took this 108mp camera to it's fullest potential.

• Korpse

Poor Camera ? Nope Unless you are expecting something " High End " Camera on a BUDGET phone.
Reality is the camera is not so bad BUT not the best.. Try Using GCAM it helps a lot on taking pictures!

JBL Sounds is awesome!
Good Battery Life for Casual Users ( the ones who has a life outside his phone :p )
Bloatwares can be removed!
PlayStore pre installed you just need to update it.
Network Signal outside China is good! depends on your area of course.
Charging Speed is awesome! Ads about charging speed is really accurate!

China Version is waay Better that the Global Version.

• Hanz

what's wrong with Xiaomi, even though previously the Redmi Note 11 series with Dimenstiy was made for the global market, and now it's CN only. And the global version releases with G96, 680 4G, and 695 5G..

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2022Which one better for camera , sound and no hanging.. redmi ... moreIt's not for global market so just buy 11t and enjoy it

• pessal

i got phone 2 week ago....this week my phone always stuck blank screen...very bad

Which one better for camera , sound and no hanging.. redmi note 11 pro or xiomi 11t.. please reply

• Aarzen

Barrios, 02 Mar 2022I bought the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G China version (21091116C)... moreThat's because China variant is made for China & those platforms are strictly banned their likewise phone is made like that. Hope future security updates might decode it.

It is a great phone but unfortunately, the ear and above speaker were damaged after 02 months of using it. It needs 02 weeks to wait for the repair part. The first bad experience with Xiaomi phones.