Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro

Tyfyh, 09 Jun 2022The only drawback is I can't use it in rain, but other... moreIP53 should be good enough!

• 09 Jun 2022

Bogi, 06 Jun 2022Shame about the lack of FM radio, I could really go for thi... morePoco X4 GT will have it for sure.

• T
      • Tyfyh
      • MD@
      • 09 Jun 2022

The only drawback is I can't use it in rain, but other than that it seems to be a perfect phone! And a cheap one!

• 7kj
        • 09 Jun 2022

Alex, 07 Jun 2022I can't say anything, we should put more attention to ... moreThe Internet has become the most toxic place in the world.

• N
          • No to overprice
          • y@0
          • 08 Jun 2022

maybe im blind cuz its so cheap👀

• 0Cj
            • 08 Jun 2022

Does this have a hardware or software proximity sensor?

• A
              • Alex
              • 6qA
              • 07 Jun 2022

I can't say anything, we should put more attention to humanity and being a human

• A
                • Anggi
                • 61u
                • 07 Jun 2022

Come to indonesiaaaaaaa...

Best , 06 Jun 2022Finally a worthy upgrade I can't wait my phone is gett... moreI hope, its will come to Indonesia..

• 8kP

No SD card, next please

• LiP
                      • 06 Jun 2022

Bogi, 06 Jun 2022Shame about the lack of FM radio, I could really go for thi... moreThis is chinese variant of the phone and global version still isn't announced. There are good chances that global variant will have FM radio.

• B
                        • Best
                        • Nue
                        • 06 Jun 2022

Finally a worthy upgrade I can't wait my phone is getting old

• B
                          • Bogi
                          • 3nw
                          • 06 Jun 2022

Shame about the lack of FM radio, I could really go for this phone.

• 06 Jun 2022

ApridayAfghan, 25 May 2022IPS LCD with 144 hz refresh rate... Battery sucker. Xiaomi... moreDifferences are so low that don't matter.

• 06 Jun 2022

notafanboy, 25 May 2022Most people care.I much prefer natural colors than deep black. I much prefer cheap displays that can be replaced easily. I much prefer the confort of my eyes than deep blacks.
                              With poco F1 I have read a lot of books without discomfort, but now with F3, even if it has a very good display, I can't do that anymore.

• rZu
                                • 06 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2022This one is better than Plus version?Quickly give a full review ..redmi note 11t pro

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2022250euro price makes me laugh. No way it will cost so little.obviously this is the price in china

Anonymous, 28 May 2022dude you need to chill out did IPS/LCD kill your loved one... moreAbsolutely!

• LiP
                                      • 03 Jun 2022

Bluewave, 02 Jun 2022Agree with that, but this is a China version, the global ve... moreI wonder when global version will be announced...

• L
                                        • Lol
                                        • KsN
                                        • 03 Jun 2022

Bluewave, 02 Jun 2022Agree with that, but this is a China version, the global ve... moreYou can't say that for sure. Like the Note 10 pro China version global poco x3 gt was also without memory card expansion. I don't think they will include that this time around. Their naming schemes can be a bit conflicting sometimes. Just wish they drop a good device that has everything we all want. Dimensity 8100, headphone jack, amoled screen, SD card slot, etc