Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro

• BE5
  • 25 May 2022

LoL now they cutting the AMOLED display. Confused xiaomi.

• 25 May 2022

Rajinders, 25 May 2022But the good thing is its display. IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR... moreI was wishing for the phone which LCD IPS and that phone pretty much ticks all the boxes for me. I'm waiting for international variant because this one doesn't support some 4G/5G bands used in my country.

• 25 May 2022

notafanboy, 25 May 2022And grey blacks. Everyone loves grey blacks. Right? Right?!I'm not gonna watch movies and TV shows on my phone. I have TV and PC for that, so I don't really care about deep black which are the only pro of (AM)OLED displays.

I can guarantee that IPS LCD lasts way longer than any (AM)OLED display would. It's cheaper than replace and doesn't suffer from burn-in.

Rajinders, 25 May 2022But the good thing is its display. IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR... moreAnd grey blacks. Everyone loves grey blacks. Right? Right?!

• Kg@
          • 25 May 2022

Rajinders, 25 May 2022But the good thing is its display. IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR... moreAnd a "A+" grade from DisplayMate, which is pretty cool for a IPS display

But the good thing is its display.
            IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 650
            IPS LCD display gives true colours without unwanted , unnatural saturation in display 👍🏻

GSMArena has not mentioned the Aspect ratio of its display in specs. sheet. Upon making calculations I find it to be ( 20.5 : 9 )
              so slightly elongated mobile phone.
              An aspect ratio of ( 19.5 : 9 ) with a display size of 6.5 " is ideal for normal pockets size.

• 25 May 2022

I want dis. I'm waiting for a reviews.

• d