Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

• pooye

laxmi, 11 Apr 2016Is this redmi note 3 work propery or not?? i want to buy redmi ... moreGo for it, or buy le tv 1s

AnonD-487574, 06 Apr 2016I got my xiaomi RN3 32g today in the very first flash sale :)how bro? i have been trying for last 5 sales but was only able to get 16gb variant in my cart...
help yr

• AnonD-520717

Attended all 10 flash sale still couldnt grab single mi note 3 32 GB..
Su*kssss....

Pankaj, 13 Apr 2016I am talking about the popup which shows the opened apps and 800... moreMaybe a software issue.. Try hard reset..

My reliance CDMA sim is working fine till yesterday but now net in not connecting. Did anyone having the same issue?
Any suggestions.
There is lots of bugs in this phone before update. Network doesn't show. It start restarting by itself. But after update of 1gb it's fine but now CDMA net is not connecting. Don't know what is the issue to this phone. :(

AnonD-525733, 13 Apr 2016where did you find 32 gb model. all i could see was 16gb model o... more32gb available on mi official site.

• Raiden

Pankaj, 12 Apr 2016Hi, I am using Redmi Note 3. I am having trouble with my Nokia e... moreYes I am also facing the same with Nokia as well as Samsung headphone. Pls let me know if there is any solution.

Bob007, 13 Apr 2016not really,the demand is alot for the phone.i got 32gb one in th... morewhere did you find 32 gb model. all i could see was 16gb model on amazon.

KinnY, 13 Apr 2016guys i was in waitlist.. finally i added to cart 2gb now ready f... moreBut what about with 3gb ram?

• gaddamsunny

How many disadvantage s in this mobile

AnonD-525746, 13 Apr 2016Fake flash sales. Xiaomi is cheating their genuine customers. Th... morenot really,the demand is alot for the phone.i got 32gb one in the second sale and got it delivered next day ,and the phone looks like 20k phone and is quite fast and the battery is excellent

2gb one might be on open sale i think by end of this month,not sure about 3gb

• govind

Plz help me to decide to buy redmi note 3 or gioone f103.

i purchased xaomi red mi note 3 on 6th April through amazon sale.Product got delivered in time .
but i had to return the phone as there was excessive flickering of camera during image and video capturing . now they are not telling me about timeline for replacement
don't go for it ...i am repenting ....china ka substandard maal hai

• tabish

xiaomi have to grow the phones sell, i unable to buy the 32 GB phone, within 1 min sold out.

• Roy

KinnY, 13 Apr 2016guys i was in waitlist.. finally i added to cart 2gb now ready f... moreMe to so much exicted

• KinnY

AnonD-525746, 13 Apr 2016Fake flash sales. Xiaomi is cheating their genuine customers. Th... moreguys i was in waitlist.. finally i added to cart 2gb now ready for delivery.. , i'm waiting

Fake flash sales. Xiaomi is cheating their genuine customers. This cheating will lower the belief in this company. They should better complete their stocks first and then go for their sales. But they should resist these fake flash sales.

• Glenn

[deleted post]Where are you from
And which color do you have?