Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

• Ishan

The only way to get 32Gb model in flash sale with use of Flash Sale Helper a Chrome Extention that have script for buying phone directly without any need to click on add to cart . I got 32 at 2pm with First attempt.. Try it 🙌💪

• Vikhrant

AnonD-523072, 06 Apr 2016is there any heating issue....as said by other usersIs there any heating problem ? Must reply plz

• sai

AnonD-280543, 06 Apr 2016guys please tell me which color is bestSilver is such a best look .. ..... ....

• 218s.s

I bougt it from amazon. Lots of guys are talking about stocks last for 1 sec i dont think so. I was trying at mi.com where i did not get any chance at 2 pm then 2:05 pm i fed up and visit amazon.com then i order but my payment was not done thn amazon provide me another chance then i clear my payment. So dont spread rumors. If you are fan of other brand then go ahed but dont spread rumors plz

AnonD-523255, 06 Apr 2016Hi friends.. I hear that the camera quality of this mobile is ve... moreyes it is possible to improve camera quality by software update as cam quality is not only depends upon hardware but it also depends on software base image processing .
But don't expect high improvement especially for Redmi note 3 ..

• Hitesh ramola

[deleted post]I was actually gonna write 2s but i thought its a long way to go so 1s i've been waiting for this phone for like more than a month and now it's just pissing me off really bad Xiaomi is making it so easy to believe that it's just another brand from CHINA...!!!!

do any one of you know how will be the Survice like return & replacement of mi.com ?
now it is the biggest question as of now ..

Vicky, 06 Apr 2016Hi guy's, I'm confuse Redmi Note3 or Lenovo K4 Note suggest me ... moreBlindly go for redmi note 3 better processor and battery

Hi friends.. I hear that the camera quality of this mobile is very poor..
Is there any chance that the cam quality is increased by future software updates? Or not...?
Anybody have information about this... Please leave a reply... Thank you..

• vish

stupid company cant even meet the demand of people

• Kansotia

So much upset with flash sale.
Waiting over a month.

How many days they will deliver the phone from MI.Com?

Riaz, 06 Apr 2016Anybody got 32gb model today(6april) in any of the 3 flash sales ?I got one in the 5pm aale

which one to buy samsung galaxy j7 or redmi note 3...???

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2016YepYes,first i got 32 gb gold variant and second time i got grey varient of 32 gb i bought both of them today. i use flash sale helper to buy it.

I have bought 5 of 32GB devices.

one gold
one silver
three black

I had not a hard time to get hands on the 32GB version

• manoj

any heating problem

• mano

Sangeethan, 05 Apr 2016Battery back up is excellentlyany heating prblm in this cell

• sam

Bob007, 06 Apr 2016Did anyone were able to snatch 32 GB ones today?16 GB ones were ... moreGot 32gb one today lucky....through flash sale tricks chrome extension