Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)

• Mohan

2nd slot not showing after upgrading 10.2 version in Redmi note 3

MediaTek X series is really one of the best

Honestly nothing to complain here, love the performance of this phone also it is very durable.

• Hacker

I use this phone from 1.1.2016. It has sometimes problem with rom but I fix it. I replace one times battery and now battery work pretty well. I consider about taking redmi note 5

RIP Redmi Note 3 (MIUI 7 - MIUI 10.2). It will receive stable MIUI 10.2 next year January as the last one. For developer version, it is the upcoming MIUI 10 dev 8.11.22 as the LAST one.

Here is the link: https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-4-mi-4-­­redmi-note-3-pro-miui-china-ended/

For next year, I suggest you guys go and use custom ROM / stick with stable ROM if you still hold dear to it. OR it's just time to upgrade to Redmi Note 5 at least, but that comes with Anti-Rollback Protection being enforced. Another way is if you don't mind the NOTCH, get Redmi Note 6. Another option is to get 2nd hand Redmi Note 4 but that is also going the way of the dodo as possibly MIUI 11.x will be the last one.

So going by Xiaomi's software upgrade logic as of now, all Xiaomi smartphones and tablets as of current will only get 4 major MIUI updates which is down from the previous 5 major MIUI updates last year.

IMHO, now it's just another PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE for you to upgrade to a newer device every 3 years which costs more than what you have. Although I applaud Xiaomi for giving long MIUI software support for it's devices, I am guessing Google (ever since Treble) is FORCING smartphone OEMs like Xiaomi to only have 3 year software support, in line with Google's update policy.

I am using this device and it has a very good screen resolution with a good battery life. Mediatek powered device with a good RAM to handle your gaming needs. Would reccomend this to users

• Mickey

akhil, 09 Mar 2017I'm using redmi note 3 and I'm facing a problem in my phone. my... moreHave you resolved this issue?? I have the same problem 😭

• luccky

worst phone i had ever used...we are using 2 mob at home both are redmi note 3 and it just had been 1 yr m using and both my mobiles are not getting charge. i gave it to mi service center and they r saying there is some prob. in the mother board and to fix it they are demanding 5000. wtf both mob of the same brand and model having same prob at the same time..

great design and good features too!! it has a 5.5 inch screen along with a 13 MP camera. Powered by Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 chipset and 3GB RAM, it has a great battery life!!

SJ, 10 Oct 2017a. Stops receiving calls and making calls all of a sudden I real... moreDid you try a custom rom

• Ramesh

Hi, I am using mi note 3, and facing one problem with that " If the mobile got switched off, it has been not switching on, showing a white line in the bottom, it taking too much long time, I did flashing it, but not solved the issue.what is the problem ? somebody help me..!

• Ramesh

• Saud

Anand, 02 Nov 2017The worst phone I've ever used iny life ,though it comes with pr... moreUsing the 3/32gb Mediatek version for the last 2 years. Still running smoothly, but I need to change the battery to increase backup. The camera is not at par with other brands of same price range, otherwise no major issues. I was hesitant while buying it but after more than 2 years, I am impressed.

Arun, 04 Nov 2016My battery backup is really bad.... I charged at 12 in morning ... moreYes same problem
How u solve this problem bro?

tanya verma , 18 Oct 2016Yes its there charger problem you can chrg on other smsung chrges I am using vivo charger so charge slow & earlier to dry
Any solution

• aravind

i havnt even got my marshmellow updation

• Anand

The worst phone I've ever used iny life ,though it comes with pretty good specs at a decent price this phone indeed sucks.Besides this the service is simply bullshit

seenu, 21 Mar 2017When I unlocked my redmi note 3 mobile than seen that please pre... moreSame problem... Don't cover the orange area.. Like this

• Sensei

worst cs, when i email cs about the problem,their give the solution like wth. every time new update coming, this note 3 xiomi will have a prob. i can receive signal wifi but dont have any connection but oth brand phone can receive the signal n connection perfectly. i try google bout this phone but still same. so if any1 wanna buy xiomi, pls think twice.

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2017I want the solution for redmi note 3 switching off problem. I am... moreI bought this phone ten months before, now I can charge​ it only after switch off​. I don't know what to do with this problem