Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S

• Ayan

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2019note 7s is betterGsmarena has audio review Note 7, and no review for Note 7s. I have heard the Note 7 audio, and it is stellar. However, Note 7 is now obsolete. But Note 7s is still available. Is it the same phone as Note 7, apart from the camera? Will the Note 7s give identical audio quality as the Note 7? Can anyone confirm?

• vickyknu

can we do wi fi calliing in note 7s.?

I am using this phone too no lags in normal use but if you play games like fortnite then you are done 😂😂 it dose not lag but it frame drops.so in my honest opinion this phone is great for normal use play games like pubg then you are ok 👍👍👍

• Dom

Opi, 13 Dec 2019This phone is laggy. After you buy this phone you will regret. Ya. It's so bad phone. I wanna change in my 3rd mother

Opi, 13 Dec 2019This phone is laggy. After you buy this phone you will regret. No. You're wrong.

Opi, 13 Dec 2019This phone is laggy. After you buy this phone you will regret. I have been using this phone without a single lag or glitch. The phone is smooth as silk.

• Opi

This phone is laggy. After you buy this phone you will regret.

• Allen0602

Bro, 04 Dec 2019Is this phone upgradable to Android 10?Yes.

• Bro

Is this phone upgradable to Android 10?

sssss, 02 Dec 2019After updating unable to find storage in setting to clear catche..Hello sassa,

It is located in About Phone/Storage.

• sssss

After updating unable to find storage in setting to clear catche..

• Mose

Finally got miui 11 update in my device

Uttam Prakash Manher, 12 Nov 2019Yeah, I bought this phone and its pretty good. But I think 48MP ... moreI also own this device and strongly believe that tha so called "48MP AI" camera is just a move by the company as per their selling strategy.

This phone actually don't have primary 48MP shooter but a 12 MP one on the which the software makes the optimisations to make it look good.

You can easily confirm this as the device's camera is packed with Samsung's "ISOCELL GM-1" Pixel sensor which is a 12MP module unlike the "Sony IMX 586" Sensor which is true 48 MP used in Redmi note 7 Pro.

People usually tend to like the devices with more MPs Camera Devices as they think it'll take good photos which is the same case with this device.

Other than this the device is as smooth as flowing water in my daily routines.

• Uttam Prakash Manher

Yeah, I bought this phone and its pretty good. But I think 48MP is a good thing in this range. Photos are good compared to the price. A AI with HDR photo is 9MP.

Veejay, 30 Oct 2019Redmi note 7s will receive miui 11 or notDon't worry. It will definitely get the MIUI 11 Update.

• kuntal

Vijay, 10 Oct 2019Plz solve this battery issue ASAP I have only purchase 2 days an... moreyou should finish the first charge (after open the mobile box) of the mobile. And then charge your mobile from 0% to 100%. Try it your battery will last long.

• kuntal

• Veejay

Redmi note 7s will receive miui 11 or not

• Samir

otg supported?

DM, 07 Sep 2019in my opinion note 7s is good in these. you may think about mi a3