Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021

• salik

At least not that much good because last i used this phone and suddenly it get down and now the tech tod the motherboard died suddenly

Wow..the model number going backward, they forget to market this phone is it last couple year is it..lol

• Anonymouse

Can this phone play genahin impact?

• Anastasia

Question:
Does Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 meet the requirements of the GIScloud app so that it is functional?
They told me that a GIS app needs Octacore (which is) and 8 RAM (Xiaomi is 6 RAM). Will it be ok?

Thanks a lot!

• Ape

Phoneboi, 21 Sep 2021You suggest people to get a phone that cost 3x this one. Yo... more9T costs as much or even less than this one lol.

• Soundmaker

I got this one as a present. Battery is great, last for couple of days and I use Facebook, messenger, Spotify often through the day. Charges quickly. Camera is good but slow, always have to keep phone steady for a few seconds after shutter is pressed, otherwise a shot will be off screen. CPU kind of slow, though.

Downside - no NFC. On this time of age it's a must on a phone. Short on inside memory, USB 2.0 is slow. And while on calling, screen keeps turining on, even with phone tight close to the ear. But as I understand it's common fault for Xiaomi, not even this model.

It's a cheap phone. I wouldn't buy and wouldn't recomend.

• Phoneboi

Phoneboi, 21 Sep 2021Surprisingly good. For 139 USD it has everything you could ... moreno nfc my mistake

• Phoneboi

Darknoor, 11 Jul 2021This is the stupidest thing Xiaomi have ever made. Its way ... moreYou suggest people to get a phone that cost 3x this one. You are comparing apples with oranges.

Genius.

• Phoneboi

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2021It's a nice phone But they could have alt least incr... moreThe point is to keep the phone slim and light. Choose a different phone if you want bigger battery.

• Phoneboi

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2021There are no problem with the battery, it lasts 2 days. The... moreDo you take a lot of videos? This is non issue for me I never take video, and 1080p is totally enough if I do.

Camera performance much more important in my opinion. Otherwise it's just specs in paper ...

• Phoneboi

Lateef, 05 Sep 2021I have just bought Remi note 8 2021. Kindly provide me wi... moreUpper left-hand side of frame. Small hole, use sim tool to open card slot. Good luck!

• Phoneboi

Surprisingly good. For 139 USD it has everything you could need. The design is very nice, looks much more premium than the price suggests.

* Nice LCD screen (with hdr10)
* GG5
* Great size and weight, not too big
* Loudspeaker is clear and has good loudness
* Fingerprint fast and reliable
* NFC
* Solid battery life over 100 hrs as per gsm arena test
* Camera is excellent in good light
* MIUI 12.5
* GPU is better than expected, probably similar to Adreno 610. Really can't expect more from budget class

Over all I think this is very good buying. Glad I chose this over Note 9 which really doesn't offer much more except super battery life.

Good phone

• James

ramo, 10 Jul 2021the same reason you would buy the note 9 when there is the ... moreHow do I like this legendary comment?

• xain

Nn, 10 Jul 2021Why would I buy did if there is Redmi note 9 🤔🤔Its screen size is bit smaller so many can prefer it

I have just bought Remi note 8 2021.
Kindly provide me with explanatory users guide.
I could not get how and where to insert my sim cards.
Please teat as urgent.

There are no problem with the battery, it lasts 2 days. The worse for me is the significative reduction of the camera specs: 1080/30fps & 720/120fps vs 4K/30fps,
1080/30/60/120fps, 720/240fps of the original Redmi Note 8.

might aswell buy poco m3 if u want better battery and same performance.

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2021Pls I wanted to get this phone But i don't know ho... moreRedmi note series' battery never disappoints unless you are hoping for miracles

Pls I wanted to get this phone

But i don't know how the 4000mAh battery will be lasting

The rest of the specs are ok for me
It's just the battery capacity am not sure off yet

Could someone pls help me with that