Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021It seems like it's gonna be launched as Redmi 9T worldwideNah mate, Redmi Note 9 4G will be launched as Redmi 9T in the global market. This Redmi Note 9 5G will instead be launched as Redmi Note 9T globally.

It seems like it's gonna be launched as Redmi 9T worldwide

• Anonymous 2

no one, 29 Dec 2020please share if someone know when is the global release for... morehttps://www.gsmarena.com/upcoming_redmi_note_9t_runs_geekbench_has_some_specs_and_images_outed-news-46973.php

• no one

please share if someone know when is the global release for this redmi note 9 5g. its seems that this phone release is suddenly quite without any news

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2020I have been using this phone for 10 days and it doesn'... moreDoes it have LED notification light?

I have been using this phone for 10 days and it doesn't heat up nor have special errors.It can really make me satisfied.But when I use mx player application, the speaker lower its volume sometimes.And I don't know why.

What can I say expect Good Job Xiaomi?

When it is going to launch in india
.....??

• Pitrush lakra

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2020Please ! Redmi Note 9 5G India Global RomExactly launch of date note95g ?????

• Red

This will be the redmi note 10s/10pro globally!

MA, 12 Dec 2020I hope I will see it's global version as soon as possi... morePlease !
Redmi Note 9 5G India Global Rom

i need this with this dimensions
maybe even smaller size
6000Mah
25W

5G consume more battery VS 4G
bigger battery need

maybe with this name
Redmi Note 9 Plus 5G

6sxred, 07 Dec 2020I didn't say you hate MediaTek, I said you're fan... more> I said you're fantasizing about a 5 years old chipset and I don't buy it.

Really? You're still going to maintain this position? I was giving you a history lesson, which if you haven't realized already, is different from forming a subjective opinion. You can't tell a history teacher to hush for teaching history, and you certainly can't tell a black man to not bring up American slavery because it's "irrelevant". Two completely different contexts, but overall follows the same logic.

> I can read and comprehend when there is an insightful piece of writing involved, and not a fantasy comment about a 2015 chipset that is most likely to cost me a bunch of braincells.

Your logic doesn't make sense, in fact it's nonsense. That's like saying people shouldn't hold nostalgic feelings about the past regardless if the past blows or is inferior, and that the people who do so are foolish. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Besides, my comment was far more objective than fanciful, mind you.

> The S6 Edge with its Exynos 7420 is irrelevant, but you can appreciate it as much as you want.

Well yes, I agree, but find the part where I said they are still relevant. I dare youโ€”no, I double dare you. Sure, you might not care, that's fine. But there's nothing wrong with appreciating history. Otherwise, why would humanity be so occupied with trying to piece out ancient civilizations that are irrelevant to the present-day world?

• MA

I hope I will see it's global version as soon as possible. It seems to be a good mid-range phone with a really competitive price. ( dual sim 5G support and just $270). That's gonna be amazing๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

NeonHD, 03 Dec 2020It's amazing how you can pull out the most absent-mind... moreI didn't say you hate MediaTek, I said you're fantasizing about a 5 years old chipset and I don't buy it. I don't really care how well or bad did Exynos do back in 2015 because any recent midrange chipset can outperform it easily.

Also, I don't care what do you have or when did you have it. I only brought up my crappy MediaTek phone because you said I had no idea how those old chipsets performed, and now you're turning it to a competition of who had the crappiest MediaTek phone for the longest time.

Conclusion : The S6 Edge with its Exynos 7420 is irrelevant, but you can appreciate it as much as you want. It's within your rights. I certainly won't.

• Kirana

I hope the global version of this cellphone is equipped with NFC

Red, 04 Dec 2020Hoping that this will be redmi note 10s or 10 pro for globa... moreNote 9T for global version, hope it will be launched soon coz it's a great smartphone from Redmi.

• Red

Hoping that this will be redmi note 10s or 10 pro for global release.

6sxred, 02 Dec 20201- I've always had a secondary phone powered by MediaT... moreTl;dr Really, my point was to point out the irony of the public's opinion between old vs new Mediatek chips (and vice versa for Exynos). There was no argument to be made, other than making people aware of the history of smartphones.

Mediatek chips are much better today, and that is great. All power to Mediatek.

6sxred, 02 Dec 20201- I've always had a secondary phone powered by MediaT... moreIt's amazing how you can pull out the most absent-minded arguments.

You clearly did not even read the part where I said "I am not at all drawing conclusions for the chipsets of today". Obviously mediatek chips have greatly improved over the years, I am not denying that. All I am saying is the facts (that mediatek was regarded as "bad" 5 years ago). You are accusing me of something I never opined.

And did you really miss the part where I said I owned a mediatek device too? It was the Lenovo K3 Note running the MTK6752. I got mines one year before you, and it was my first primary device that I used for over three years (and still have it). So if anything, I am more of a mediatek user than you are.

And you think I hate mediatek? Jeez dude, you must lack reading comprehension.

And FYI I'm not stuck in the past, I am all ears for the latest tech, I just find this situation ironic that's all.