Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

• Mohamed Asik

Can I buy this phone in 2021(sept)? It can better than realme narzo 30 4G or not? Which is better choice Realme narzo 30 4g or Redmi Note 9 pro....?

Slater1133, 16 Sep 2021Which custom ROM would you recommend. I have a debloted MIU... moreThere's a lot to choose from! DotOS, Arrow OS, HavocOS, Evolution-X, and plenty more!

While yes, TWRP isn't available yet, most use OrangeFox Recovery, so custom ROMs shouldn't be an issue here

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2021Use custom Rom you will enjoy it Which custom ROM would you recommend. I have a debloted MIUI ROM.

Haven't released official TWRP recovery, yet.... correct?

Thanks.

Is it true that this phone will come rebranded as Redmi Note 10 Lite?

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2021It's OTA. I don't think changing Regions will do ... moreUse custom Rom you will enjoy it

• McKendryA

Guys, why this phone doesn't have dual record, front and back camera? how to make it possible? plzzzz.

Slater1133, 05 Sep 2021Did you get it as a OTA update or flash it? Thanks.It's OTA. I don't think changing Regions will do anything about the MIUI Version Update Availability though as what the other guy suggesting . It only changes or adds system apps and settings available.
Mine is Official Global Euro ROM or EEA

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2021EEA models got it. You can try switching the region around ... moreThanks for the info.

Anonymous, 05 Sep 20213.5mm jake out sound very lowProbably because of your region. I've set mine to St. Helena and my audio jack got louder without any ads!

Slater1133, 05 Sep 2021Did you get it as a OTA update or flash it? Thanks.EEA models got it. You can try switching the region around or waiting

3.5mm jake out sound very low

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2021MIUI 12.5.1RJZEUXM has made it a lot of faster now than whe... moreDid you get it as a OTA update or flash it?

Thanks.

MIUI 12.5.1RJZEUXM has made it a lot of faster now than when it was brand new 1 year and 2 months ago. MIUI 12.0.1 had serious battery drain issues but I think they fixed it in 12.5.1 RJZEUXM

• Jhai

I have redmi note 9pro for almost 11 months and im not satisfied very well , in first yes because its new , this september im disappointed because 1.the last time i power off my phone it wont open but i open it again and the volume now its like crazy because the volume getting full volume but i dont click it (sorrry for grammar)...
I hope miui fix this prob tia

When I charge my redmi note 9 pro to 90 percentage and then I use instantly but not heavy use.the first 7to 10 percentage of battery drains fast.and then it turns to normal.
If I let it to rest for some hours then I use battery usage is Normal but this time after 40 percentage the battery drains fast.

Turkero, 25 Aug 2021Hello, someone knows how to delete the Mi account from this... moreI think you can't wipe hidden system partitions on Qualcomm-based devices, which includes Google protection and Mi account lock. I know that you can wipe lock from Mediatek phones, though, I've done it

Fahd, 27 Jun 2021the restart issue has destroyed my redmi note 9pro global. ... moreit happened to me too ... to make it work again i need to go to the shop to fix it and pay 1500 pesos ... i need my phone for my daily work as a delivery rider ...now im so disappointed

i hope this update will be able to power off my phone and not stock in the miui logo ..sad i paid so much to fix this bug problem ...

With miui 12.5 the phone is very smooth now

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2021It was a great phone for a while. and then they forced upda... moreIt's not scam actually
It's about bad android updates from google !
Xiaomi did not do anything wrong