Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

• Sachu

Pratik, 07 Jan 2021Rapid charger frequently disconnect and connect while charg... moreCharger problem

• Subhadeep

I have purchased RN9pro max just few days back, now I noticed that battery perfomance getting worst day by day. I am not getting even full one day backup.

• Sohil

Mayores, 23 Jan 2021Guys please help. Is redmi note 9 pro max worth it or i can... moreIt's an better mobile

Does this phone support OTG??

Better buy another brand as this phone has many bugs.
Getting a whatsapp messages the flashlight turns on.
Battery goes bad after just 1 month
No support.
This is my 3rd redmi but it will be my last.
The newest update made all the specs even worse
Sometimes it goes in reboot and hangs there.
I have the original OS installed and the phone is not rooted

• Buddi

Value for money

anonymus, 30 Jan 2021iPhone 11 pro max and iPhone 12 pro maxya i was saying it as a joke i know that

• anonymus

devils468, 27 Dec 2020note9 PRO MAX, where have i heard that? hey isnt there a ce... moreiPhone 11 pro max and iPhone 12 pro max

• Kashif

Its been 3 months since using this phone. Its good in every aspect. It has very good battery life, good in gaming, very good selfie camera. I don't notice any lag while multitasking. Overall value for money.

• Joe

I never understood the hype of the note series. Can anyone fill me in?

• Vishal T

SKTiwari, 18 Jan 2021I purchased Redmi Note 9Max Pro, last month. it is a very o... moreIT is good mobile after 1 month usage no complain in any point.

• Vijay

Foyez Saikat, 16 Aug 2020I am having trouble with full brightness under sunlight. Wh... moreYes even I face this problem

• Mayores

Guys please help. Is redmi note 9 pro max worth it or i can just buy redmi note 9s?

• Pranay

Cuna, 01 Jan 2021Does this phone camera get dust after some time of use? Yes some dust particles get heathered on the lens and side of it you can easily clean it with a soft cotton. Not a big issue

• Steve

billiebobcat, 30 Nov 2020I want to buy one of these in Australia but cant find one Very dissatisfied with the camera .. The 64 MP is just a waste if u zoom in to see the photo its so watery the image quality is so horrible... Just go for the relme 7 or 7pro

• SKTiwari

I purchased Redmi Note 9Max Pro, last month. it is a very ordinary phone. The battery lasts only half a day. Processor is slow, when you tap on a contact it takes few seconds to open the contact. Camera is just ordinary, it doesn't give you feel of 64mp.

Bought phone yesterday, within 4 hrs its giving burn in issue. Screen gone.
less than 24 hrs I have return back.

Issue are
- burn in issue - screen problem - No fix in the market
- wifi frequenclty disconnect - No fix in the market yet.
- No call recording I have seen yet.

• Pratik

Rapid charger frequently disconnect and connect while charging...
Not happen when used other normal charger

• Shagor

Mrnobo, 09 Dec 2020I wouldnt recommend that phone there are far better options... moreLike what?

Does this phone camera get dust after some time of use?