Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

• A

Ishwar, 26 Nov 2020Hello friends I want these phone but , please give me sugge... morecheck on Amazon for reviews

Ishwar, 26 Nov 2020Hello friends I want these phone but , please give me sugge... moreGreat phone. I had redmi note 9 pro but because the bad selfie came, i replaced it with a redmi note 9 pro max with 32 mega pixels cam.

• Ishwar

Hello friends I want these phone but , please give me suggestions take or not please tell me ..please give Your feedback or comment
Please let me know......

sunny, 16 Nov 2020same issue with my phone and my friends phoneSame issue here

• Anushree Choubey

sunny, 16 Nov 2020same issue with my phone and my friends phoneI am facing same issue and I am literally fed up with this! Please if anyone knows solutions let me know as welll

• Deepak

Manish, 15 Nov 2020The phone is rebooting itself continuously.Same, my mobile also

• Mani

I want to but MI 9 pro max.. Can anyone suggest me?

• sunny

Sid, 15 Nov 2020The videos exits full screen on it's ownsame issue with my phone and my friends phone

• Sid

The videos exits full screen on it's own

After updating, the rest of the new features are good... But the camera cannot focus as before. Then the camera filters are bad. The previous one was better.

• Manish

The phone is rebooting itself continuously.

Shinji, 13 Nov 2020Can i play genshin impact and/or wild rift on this phone wi... moreYes

• Ramesh

The phone is rebooting itself continuously. I taken the phone to service center, they installed the software again, but I lost all my photos, data. After two days, the same reboot problem happening. I don't recommend this phone.

• Shinji

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2020This is a good phone. And I haven’t face any problem with i... moreCan i play genshin impact and/or wild rift on this phone with heavy graphics/animations? Thank you..

This is a good phone. And I haven’t face any problem with it.It has a excellent camera,performance and gaming too.

Just bought a Redmi note 9s..How come a simple feature as a selfie camera flash was omitted for this Note 9 Series? This is the height of carelessness.

• Omkar

Tony , 05 Oct 2020 Need suggestion My focus ... phone will be great in se... moreJust bought note 9 pro max for 13k in sale. SOT is 10- 10.15 hours for youtube

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2020Yes, mine too no problem at all...no prob at all.. it's fine..

9 pro max.. it's an amazing phn.. depend on yr choice.
6/128 better in all aspects..

Sun, 08 Nov 2020It's not a bad phone. My one doesn’t have any issue li... moreYes, mine too no problem at all...