Xiaomi Redmi Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Pro

• Aj

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020pubg perform poorly on this phone especially on this 3 clus... moreWhy do you have to play PUBG on a 4 year old phone

Alamin, 11 Feb 2020How about play pubg in this phone?pubg perform poorly on this phone especially on this 3 clusters cpu. just bypass the thermal limit by installing nikel inleash and you good to go.

• franky

like the infrared function

• Alamin

How about play pubg in this phone?

• Yusuf

Yaj B, 12 Jan 2020Already replace battery but Jan 12 2020 still using this ...Battery not available in India

• Yaj B

Already replace battery but Jan 12 2020 still using this ...

• tutux

PERI, 21 Jul 2019Samsung J7 dimensions: 152.2 x 78.7 x 7.5 mm (5.99 x 3.10 x... moreIt will cover the whole screen as oppose to just a part of it

• Adira

i ve got it for about 3 years now and still works perfect !! i mean the best !!!!

• PERI

Samsung J7 dimensions: 152.2 x 78.7 x 7.5 mm (5.99 x 3.10 x 0.30 in)

Isn't Samsung J7 a bit too wide?

• Martin

For anyone who want a tempered glass for the Xiaomi Redmi Pro, you can buy an easy to find equivalent: Samsung J7. If you plan to use this phone for more years to come, I suggest you to get two pieces of tempered glass. : )

Anonymous, 13 May 2019what is the tempered glass phone type that look closely fit... moreYou can buy a glass designed for a Samsung J7. It fits pretty good the Xiaomi Redmi Pro. Hope it helps :)

Adam, 02 May 2019Had used this phone around 2,5 years, still work good as fi... morewhat is the tempered glass phone type that look closely fit with this phone?

• Adam

Had used this phone around 2,5 years, still work good as first time
I had to change the ROM to MIUI 10 EU because the battery started to drain and many pop Up Ads happened

AnonD-736076, 08 Feb 2018Hello!!!! Please someone tell me if i ever get miui 9 (Noug... moreNever

Little Sue, 28 Nov 2018I agree. I had 2 phones (Xiaomi Redmi Pro) with same bug! A... moreI agree. My Redmi Pro can't handle heavy multitasking or it'll reboot

• Lukares

I've been using mine for heavy gaming and sometimes it also reboots by itself, try reducing the number of background processes in the developer options, and disable those apps that has autostart permission, mine got better after this little tweaks...

• meliodas

meliodas, 17 Jan 2019this phone is good enough fo me. I just use it for browsing... morealso use it for social media and youtube

• meliodas

this phone is good enough fo me. I just use it for browsing, not heavy game. this phone getting hot when signal poor

Little Sue, 28 Nov 2018I agree. I had 2 phones (Xiaomi Redmi Pro) with same bug! A... moreI too have the same phone with same issue. My phone is getting restarted very frequently. Do suggest the probable solution for it..

• Little Sue

Ben, 07 Jun 2018This phone working well for the first 10 months after that ... moreI agree. I had 2 phones (Xiaomi Redmi Pro) with same bug! After couple of months came to restart 3-4 times per day... So bad.