Xiaomi Redmi Y3

Xiaomi Redmi Y3

• Vikujit

Andrew, 15 Sep 2019Is it waterproof phone??? Please that features really beede... moreJust love it. Best phone at this price .all features are good and now upgraded to android 10 .

• Redmi Hater

Twice a time battery changed as it got bulged when hotspot used for couple of hours. Never buy this phone. Not even a 1.5 years from the time of purchase - Waste of money

I havr been use Redmi y3 sbout two. It is great for it’s front camera.Again it’s video regulation and other thing.Thinking above the all it’s great for me.

Redmi y3

Prince, 14 Nov 2020Redmi y3 is a good phone that I also run this phone Yes

I've been using Redmi Y3 for about a year and a half. It was great at first. The front camera is great and is the only thing that's great. Rest of the stuff is just ok. Rear cameras not that great for low light. AI just fills light in everything. The back panel and the front screen are HUGE FINGERPRINT-MAGNETS. They SUCK. I have to wipe the screen all the time. It just is so annoying. The screen and display is the worst thing about this phone. There is not an oleophobic coating and the screen attracts EVERYTHING on your finger. And it's stuck on Android 9 when Android 11 is on it's way. Its a suck machine with crappiest screen ever.

• Prince

Redmi y3 is a good phone that I also run this phone

• Viper

Nichu, 18 May 2020Is that support fast charging ??No

• Nichu

Is that support fast charging ??

• Rajendra Nikam

i possess redmi y3 it's my favourite mobile phone it has qualcomm snapdragon 632 octa core processor

• Shaluka

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019Can I use two SIM cards with one memory card on this device?Yes you can.
you can use two sims and one memory card together.
This have a sim tray with 2 sim slots and 1 memory module

• Rajosree

Can I access Microsoft office 365 in this phone?

• kaps

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019Can I use two SIM cards with one memory card on this device?yes you can use.

• Mr. X

Norah C, 01 Sep 201912MP main camera with 32MP selfie camera wtfReally insane.

• Eragon

• goutam das

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019Can I use two SIM cards with one memory card on this device?Nice

Can I use two SIM cards with one memory card on this device?

• Yourass

Redmi, 26 May 2019You're wrong. Get the mathematics right. 632 is faster is f... more7 actually bruh

• Sittik

munnamillion, 01 Jul 2019what about charging time?I am using redmi y3.... Charging time 1h 50min full charge