XOLO A500 Club

XOLO A500 Club

• Amit

the sound quality is very low
and also very hang

• Ad

Bettry is good 8h

• jasprit

sunil, 05 Aug 2016keybordGood phone but ram and battery not good battery drains to fast what to do

• sunil

ramesh, 26 Mar 2016my phone key pad also not working.how to reset.keybord

• Sandhy

I had used this mobile nearly one year. The Battery is not upto the mark . Sound and camera not satisfactory.. Not worthy to choose!! Better to go other popular brands like nokia,iphone,sony...!!

• Rema pachuau

Good

• daya..

This is the most hanging device I have used. Don't buy any xolo mobile.

• Haridev

can anyone tell me how many hour or day is the battery standby for this mobile??

My xolo power button in not working plz tell me jumper salutation plz help me....

• Sonu Solanki

I switch on my mobile accessibility . But now am not able to switch off it. How could i do it's working very hardly...

• ramesh

my phone key pad also not working.how to reset.

divya, 14 Feb 2016My phone dial pad is not working except zero.......pls tell solu... moreI think you have installed some new app. I also faced the same problem (now I am not able to recollect the app name ).I uninstalled it and my phone becomes normal

• Raj

divya, 14 Feb 2016My phone dial pad is not working except zero.......pls tell solu... moreHi Divya, if your mobile's keypad is not working then restore your phone. After that your phone will be fine.

• divya

My phone dial pad is not working except zero.......pls tell solution for This problem

• sachin

Saurabh K, 02 Jun 2015Hi.. I'm using this phone from last 7 months. Camera. - cam... moreCamera poor and flash hello very hit no update foubd

• Madhusudan Sanap

I have limited apps in my xolo A500 but maximum time its Hang

Check your accessibility in your phone... Off it..

• Er.Bhavin

plzzz update a complete porting rom tool for xolo a500 club and also update a ported rom android marshmallow

• aryan