XOLO A600

XOLO A600

Rishu raj, 31 Jan 2015 Don't buy this cheap quality handset.After repaired from Noida... moreI also faced the similar issue and my mobile also get repaired 4 times in Noida factory. Phone was in their factory for 6 months out of initIal 8 months. Handset having a issue of screen touch, back button and charging issue as well

• bets

my phone is not even showing data connection....i try to switch it on but its not responding how can i make it to work.

• Ankit saini

i have used xolo A 600 since 1 year. After one year it have problems of hang and slow .
it is bad phone

• arunvinay

Ravi, 10 Jul 2015Its a very nice Phone. I am using since last one year. I don't h... moreHow to open touch display

• Jignesh Patel

Phone Is Ok.
But Back sensor Key Is Auto Work

• sunil

Its a very good phone having amazing looks it has metal ring above and below the phone which protects it from shocks. The touch is very smooth, and it has a unique look.

Overall the phone is nice in this budget.

• Ravi

Its a very nice Phone. I am using since last one year. I don't have any problem. Its video Clarity and display clarity is very nice. I have played HD movies and they are well supported. Battery back up is so good. Normal applications work smoothly, games are also well supported.

Kamlesh, 30 Mar 2015my phone is not work properly due to software problems. also com... moreIt's not working properly and it automatically shut downs I just wasted my money on this phone bad company don't use it

• Franky

this mobile will work good at the initial stage and after 8 months it will show its way. I bought it for 6000 on may 2014 and yesterday its touch gone. so 6000 is good for 1 year 2 months. not bad... right?

• sheetal

RS, 19 Jan 2015Xolo A600 this phone is ok but in this phone i am fetching so ma... moresame problem is here very very bad phone

• Honey 2

Phone is really awesome but its RAM is the main problem of this phone and hanging also but overall nice

very slow phone.. hanging problem

• Sathish

mc sharma, 01 Jun 2015there is no separate ring tone for Dual Sim If it is jelly bean there is no separate ringtone option for dual sim

• pardeep

Problem in my mobile video in YouTube up loding problem

• mc sharma

there is no separate ring tone for Dual Sim

• prasad

What about the so called KitKat Update ???
Still no clue...

• manoj kumar

Thise phone is very hanging problem. I will be never Xolo product in future.

• sawai

sandy rajkot, 03 May 2015Same problem. .back touch auto work. Hanging

• sandy rajkot

parmar dev, 30 Apr 2015 iam use my phone manu and attomatice back in manu problemSame problem. .back touch auto work.

• Goswami

Do not buy this useless phone i bought this phone and two time give for reparing in care in one year