XOLO Q3000

XOLO Q3000

• karthick cherocky

Hi Guys i am really confused which mobile i need to pick can u please help me my range is under 20 k

Can i go for xolo q 3000 or canvas turbo or intex octa or some other please guide me...

• sid

going to buy xolo q3000 can any one tell me about the high tech gaming experience on this phone

• anku

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2014PlZ suggest m i want to buy xolo q3000 or micromax turbo which i... moremicromax turbo iz best

PlZ suggest m i want to buy xolo q3000 or micromax turbo which is better phn plz sugest m nw

• maxx

deba, 07 Feb 2014I have some qustions for the users... Did any one connect a ext... moreusb otg doesnt provide enough power for HDD.. so it wont work 99%

• dr khan

it cost me 19k in up...altogether its a good mobile
but rear camera is not that good(i doubt its 13mp)
battery is excellent...touch n response is good
out of ten i will give it 8 points

• Yesman

Vel, 15 Feb 2014Is It worth to buy and wat bout camera clarity? I'm Planning ... moreIts really worth buying.. Better than others in the same price range

• Raj

AnonD-109076, 23 Jan 2014I m using bsnl 3g its good enough. I play criminal case in my la... morePlz send me the snapshots taken from xolo q3000 in normal and low light and at night using flash...and how's the gaming experience,does it lag when high end games are played...

• Vel

AnonD-223462, 12 Jan 2014Got my hands on d jumbo monster device n was surprised ... 1.it... moreHey man Wat bout the camera Quality?

Stil video recording held in 3GP Format,cant we change it to mp4?

• Vel

Is It worth to buy and wat bout camera clarity?

I'm Planning to buy.
Can anyone say bout its drawbacks?

Manish, 07 Feb 2014About 2 ft :-). It is a delicate piece. What I am worried about ... moreThe new display for this phone will cost 12700/- if your display gets broken. With this kind of pricing of spares, my suggestion will be to not even think about buying this phone. Very disappointed with the company attitude...

AnonD-232583, 11 Feb 2014awsome battry better than any smartphone in marketYes u r right. But weight

awsome battry better than any smartphone in market

• Friend

Saty , 08 Feb 2014Auto brightness I don't use but during typing the messages once ... morechanged brightness setting from auto to manual mode

• zaba

do any one kno how much is it in egypt???

good phone

rahul, 07 Feb 2014I have q3000 mobile its awesome smartphone in cost off 19000/-I ... morejst upgrate ur camera apps,,... its jst an old app prob.. u should jst upgrate it den it will work fine...

• chetan saxena

amit, 01 Feb 2014May be this prob persist only in Xolo700 or its a software prob,... moreNot to bad mouth but it is the same I q700i which I got now as I got a do cor q.700
Checkit urself with other xolo users

• Saty

AnonD-231599, 08 Feb 2014Just turn auto brightness off thn try Auto brightness I don't use but during typing the messages once my keyboard come on the screen the display light blinks and it happens repeatedly....

• bunny

sam, 03 Feb 2014I want to upgrade my OS to kitkat when it will be available, if ... morei dont knw