XOLO Q610s

• jagjit

There is no warranty on new battery. I buy battery damage in 2 days

Battery backup thirdclass

• vipin arya

this phone hiting problam is very bad

Airtel 3g is not working on this phone....

N.R.Singh, 19 Feb 2016Guys do you have yellow display. I've given my fone to ser... moreYeah I am

• jk..

battry and back cover is not available of this mobile in the market..

• yogesh patil

plz help for mobile memory full also his setting

continue mobile memory full

• N.R.Singh

Guys do you have yellow display.
I've given my fone to service center for replacing display, and when I got the display is bit yellowish type.
And anyone updated to lollipop version??

• berk

AnonD-395016, 13 May 2015I can't root xolo q610s pls help I think you should sell this phone and buy a moto e phone its better than this

• Kishor

Press Lock Key + Volume Down Key Together

• jai singh

ram, 16 Mar 2015its a very nice mobile worth buying i m using it since 4 mo... moreXolo Q610 doesn't autofocus is it right or not?

• sandy

hw to take screen shot in XOLOq610s....... plzzzzzzzz tel me

• Rajashekhar Reddy

in this xolo q610s mobile there are two partitions in internal memory(2Gb & 4Gb).
so all apps are installed in 2 Gb internal memory when we installed some apps memory is full. how to solve this problem?

When my phn software don't work properly I complain to the service center they give new software n after that my xolo Q610s model no change into xolo one.why is it?

rupai, 03 Jul 2015This phone is awesome.m uding it ovet a year still now no l... moreAfter 2days my phn software dose not work well n I went to xolo care they give new software to my phn n after 3 days the same works n they did d same after 7 days same problem n they did d same.n following days,net don't work well n also my phn getting very hot when I ply music's,games,calling,internet, etc.why is it plz tell me?

• rupai

This phone is awesome.m uding it ovet a year still now no lag or major heat up n battery backup problem.i almost use all time net.yes camer a bit low bt its all rit.good purchase at this price

• pintu

Anonymous, 15 May 2015all is good but no network in the home and some inside area... moreright

• Mani

Good Looking phone. but camera is very bad..

AnonD-395016, 13 May 2015I can't root xolo q610s pls help Can help anyone

all is good but no network in the home and some inside area. only in the market and city area comes network even in all sim