XOLO Q700s

XOLO Q700s

• Aryan

Plz i want to buy this phone ..can any user tell me .... Does this phone heat up like its preceders and what about battery backup on net and talktime ....thanks ....

• paresh

durgesh, 01 Feb 2014does this phone supports the application moving on SD card ??yes...move and direct also install in SD card

• durgesh

does this phone supports the application moving on SD card ??

• sanpat

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2014Be kind enough to comment, which one is better a) Q700i b) Q700S... moreDisplay(more pixel density) and battery Q700i is better choice.
Slim and Slight advantage on processor- Q700s

All other features are almost same.

• vinod

Is there service center in pune for xolo......

Video recording lags in natural light outdoors in evening time or in any low light conditions!
xolo should provide a fix for this or its a total waste of money.!

Nikhil, 01 Feb 2014which one is better canvas2.2 aur xolo 700s???Q700S

• Nikhil

which one is better canvas2.2 aur xolo 700s???

• ramraj

abheet, 29 Jan 2014Which one is better... q700I or q700s plz reply fast I'm going... morexolo q700i big battery, 2mb front camera

• ayan

Mohan, 29 Jan 2014do help me in preferring one in these phones... I need a good p... moreselect xolo x 1000 i am using it its best

AnonD-127696, 29 Jan 2014Does xolo q700s support otg?noooooooooo

• abheet

Which one is better...
q700I or q700s
plz reply fast I'm going to buy this phone today.

• Phone expert - Taj

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2014I have heard people remarks that the sound is very low. Is it on... moreYes... the Q700s is wonderful phone except in terms of ringtones. But the call sounds is clear.. there is no issue with it. Only the ringtone volume is low.

No with with Conversation voice. perfectly fine. Touch is wonderful.. no performance issue if u have installed too many apps.

• Mohan

do help me in preferring one in these phones...
I need a good performance...tats it...Xolo x1000 xolo x910 xolo q700s.....is ther anything with good features and performance other than abov 3 but below 15k bucks

Does xolo q700s support otg?

• ajju

Wich phone is better xolo q700i xolo q700 s or spice mi 525 i like mi 525 this phone features better than xolo what is your opinion

• sunny

xolo is batter then , lava, micromax, videocon an other short companies..i like xolo brand.

• AnonD-206547

i think you should go with q900 because it have better screen better camera but on the basis of cpu and gpu the xolo q700s win

• mas001