XOLO Q800 X-Edition

XOLO Q800 X-Edition

super Phone, used more than 10 years, great to buy this Phone

• gur

• pinki

Saurabh, 29 Dec 2015I m using this handset from oct 2013. Overall gr8 hardware bt u... morewhere you download miui 7 ROM download

• Saurabh

I m using this handset from oct 2013.
Overall gr8 hardware bt useless software by xolo. I rooted my phone n using MIUI 7 custom rom. Now working gr8.Battry life has gone down bt its bound to happen.#powerbank

• Singh

ravinder, 25 Sep 2015hi.. my xolo q800 is not formating at all even after boot format... moreFacing same issue. My phone was locked by my son. After reinstalling it, Gmail, youtube, Browser, Playstore and many more applications are not working.

Please let me know if anyone know the solution for it.

• ravinder

hi.. my xolo q800 is not formating at all even after boot format. all setting remains same there is no change in settings like profile picture and password etc.
after some times it shows google playstore stop working one by one all app stop working
please suggest what to do

• you

xolo q800 x edition is good than new lenovo a7000 in rear camera , and sound mp3

• sana

i have been using this mobile since November 2013 and trust me this phone is THE BEST.......till date i have not faced any kind of problem....buy if you wanna use it for 2-3 years without any default.... :)

• ANAND KANDHANI

Sreedhar, 13 Aug 2015Xolo 800 X -Edition Model - its really good Mobile . i am using ... moreSuch a bogus phone I ever seen after some time your rear cemara automatically not working and their customer care is irresponsible and saying due to some apps it will happen and for solving this problem we have to spend money I saw such problem in 3 to 4 xolo mobiles so my suggestion to all that don't buy product of xolo

• Sreedhar

Xolo 800 X -Edition Model - its really good Mobile . i am using for 1.7years not faced any issues , it has fallen from bike while driving once got wet in rain. its very handy .
only one drawback is can't upgrade the OS to latest version from existing. if found any way to upgrade it will be awesome mobile.

• Raghunath

Superb phone in 10.5 K right now. right after 2 years using for same phone dare to say best phone ever.
Good performance no hanging issues. All the best Xolo

I am using last one year ,i didn't face any issue.It's working good.Best phone for cheap price.Only sad thing Android Kitkat update is not available!!!

• gdpatani

AnonD-375241, 16 Mar 2015Its like as a chipper Chinese product and Xolo is not interested... moreSoftware upgradation for zolo model q800x series is available?

• kumar

xolo is total westage of money bec they are providing nothing and there warranty services is specially 3 class
so suggestion never buy i xolo device

• arun

Hi friends in early months i was very satisfied with the performance and camera quality of my Q800 and unfortunately after 6 months phone starts showing camera error.

• Verma

Worst phone I ever bought purchased it 15 months back poor sound quality if you download some apps it will hang, touch screen is also not good and very poor customer service

Its like as a chipper Chinese product and Xolo is not interested to provide any software up gradation and cases or cover.

• rock

• mak

MOAZZAM, 14 Oct 2014I m using this last 9 month and working good.I m getting softwa... morebest phone ever in 10k range
best camera .... sound /headphone
...
i love this model
i am using last 12 months
only camera problem
because i drop my phone every time on cricket ground ...

but where buy headphone this model

• Xolo USer

i am using Xolo Q800 X-Edition, its awesome phone than any other brand worth buying it. in my phone everything works fine. only on problem i facing is. i selected my sd card as default storage but when ever i download and install application it directly get installed in internal memory. Battery backup is good. and support all kind of games and phone doesnt get heat while playing high end games like Asphalt 8.