XOLO Q900s Plus

XOLO Q900s Plus

Sir
At Jodhpur (Rajastham) I want to get my phone chack n want a new battery.
Pl inform the XOLO Company service center at Jodhpur at the earliest.
Thanks

• sammy

pls update with new android version.

• yogesh

my smartphone xolo Q900s in update ver. 4.3 to new update then promlem not update
please help me .

• MDS HUSSAIN

AnonD-246072, 01 Feb 2015Purchased on INFIBEAM @ RS.7660/- Using for last four days. Touc... moreThis phone is very smart phone ...
I don't have any problems using it ..
Very slim battery back up is aweaomeaweaome
Super working
So slick phone
I am using this product for 6 months

• Ved

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2015Hello....I am having some problem with my xolo q900s plus.....1s... moreSame here i am also facing the problem of not receiving WAP Messages.......but i was able to remove the password problem by going to a nearby mobile shop and asked them to update my software.....if you find the way of receiving WAP message then please contact me by emailing on vedantzalke@yahoo.in......pls help...

AnonD-285231, 04 Jul 2015Been using this for five months. So far so good. Very light, whi... moreHello....I am having some problem with my xolo q900s plus.....1st of all the WAP push messages which we receive by the company cannot be received....secondly... I am not able to remove password from my phone....are you suffering from same problems????if not then reply...

I am using this phone since 6 months,my battery is damaged and i am not able to replaced it at any mobile stores.

• anas

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2015Tell me about this phone.Nyone knw how to root this plz xplain

gyro, 07 Jul 2015Does this phone have removable battery. If unfortunately the pho... moreYes, this phone has a removable battery.

• gyro

Does this phone have removable battery. If unfortunately the phone hangsup then only way is to remove battery.it always used to happen with my phone.

Been using this for five months. So far so good. Very light, which is important for me. Very sleek too. Good touch, snappy interface, though there is some lag if it's overloaded with too many apps running at the same time (which is only to be expected). I'm very happy with this phone overall, the only problem being that the battery strength is a bit weak and one has to keep recharging. Definitely value for money. Waiting for Lollipop upgrade.

• pinku

vishnuagrahari , 09 Apr 2015XoLO Q900s plus lalipap Nice

• mohit

vishnuagrahari , 09 Apr 2015XoLO Q900s plus lalipap Why you not take this phone in lillipop

• ahg

This phone is a master piece really awsomeeee no hang and lag problem and it is sooooo light Weight And I also have xolo q1100 from 1 year or more and it is performing well now also Really xolo mobiles are awsomeee

• vishnuagrahari

XoLO Q900s plus lalipap

• Raam

AnonD-246072, 07 Feb 2015Dont buy slim and light weight phones,Lot of things are compromi... moreFor example? For this price and configuration, what could be compromised considering the 100gm weight? Please advise. I understand that many phones don't perform as per the said configuration on paper, but then that's why we depend on user opinions. But kindly explain what you meant.

waste of hard earn money dont buy this phone.slow processor bad touch flow shutter lag.third class phone. instead i should have bought samsung galaxy core prime. adeepak18@gmail.com

• sanjana

this phone great but without SD card doesn't support anything,i wish u work on it for example camera,inter memory etc

• sanjana

• siraj

this phone is great,touch work well, battery backup is wall and screen resolution is great, no hanging problem. it is good phone for low rang price. I use since one month.