Yota YotaPhone 3

Yotaphone company already bankrupt..lmao

• REMO

yota3 does support indian bands

• zolika79

I could hardly wait to buy the official YOTA 3+ international version. Just received. It works with a lot of languages, perfectly mirrors all the app to e-ink. I used Yota2 before it and liked so much, but YOTA 3+ is a wonder.

• Mirror yes, Yotas no

max, 18 Dec 2018with Mirror.apkSo, the phone can mirror. But, the modified Y3 (with some English and Google) does not include the Yota apps -- without Yota specific apps, the phone is not as versatile as the Yota2. In my opinion, Y3 is a bad purchase.

My Yota 2's lcd screen died after a drop; the epd still working. The Y3+ is apparently out, and it is supposedly more 'global' and with yota apps. I mistakenly got a Y3 that was modified/hacked to run some english and google. it's not the same as Y2 (a very good phone).

• Yotaphone 3+

To all Yota enthusiasts -- take note -- the Yotaphone 3 is a China-based phone. Some sellers have modified these devices to include English (and other languages); and to run some Google Play apps. BUT, the Yotaphone 3 is by nature Chinese. That means that restrictions on the hardware and software were 'baked-in' to the phone. There is a newer model Yotaphone 3 + (three plus) -- that is more 'global' by nature. Still waiting for GSM to list the 3+ -- just keep this in mind. I, unfortunately, got rooked by a smartphone store on ali -- by a modified 3. It can never be updated. It has many errors. It cannot run all Google Play apps.

• max

MN Luke, 17 Nov 2018Do you actually have a YP3? What's the point if you can't recei... morewith Mirror.apk

• Dear GSM Hisense

There is also a company called "Hisense" -- you may have heard of them from their tv sets. Anyway, they have three phones called A2, A2 pro, and A6. They are similar to the Yotaphones. Would your website please see about adding the information for Hisense? Thanks.

JayBee, 17 May 2018No notifications on EPD screen, no customizations for EPD screen... moreDo you actually have a YP3? What's the point if you can't receive notifications on the EPD? Can you still mirror the "front" to the "back"?

• zolika79

When can be purchased the international (non-Chinese) version? I can hardly wait.

• REMO

yota 3 is it suport to volt lte

no nfc, no radio

• tareqanam

hferi, 16 May 2018Hi! I bought it about 2 months ago. I can't use it at all. I'... moreTo change language follow the link https://howto-android.com/how-to-change-language­-on-yotaphone/

AnonD-757761, 08 May 2018 I bought this phone from http://www.yotamobile.com/index-EN.htm... morehave you installed google services, mate?

hferi, 16 May 2018Hi! I bought it about 2 months ago. I can't use it at all. I'... morejust install "google installer", then you will good to go. you can find it on MIUI forum.

• FirestormDDash

Shans, 15 May 2018At least company should provide tentative release date of the in... moreYeah I been holding out since Yota2, since I have an S3.

But even the S3 is showings its age at this point.

• JayBee

No notifications on EPD screen, no customizations for EPD screen. EPD screen not needed then at all...

• hferi

Hi!

I bought it about 2 months ago. I can't use it at all. I'm European, I don't speak / understand chinese, I use Android with google apps. Yota3 not support these! I'm waiting for the upgrade but I can't reach the company in english side, there only chinese side! This is horrible, I didn't see such a marketing activity in my life! Yota, please! Care your brand, many people like your earlier product (laki me, too with Y2). It will be a kind step to give an official announcement about the details of the worldwide usable Yota3.

• Shans

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2018International release is taking too long and Yota company doesnt... moreAt least company should provide tentative release date of the international version without saying "We cannot reveal now" etc.

• hferi

Hi!

I bought this phone from http://www.yotamobile.com/index-EN.html but there are a couple of issues:
1. I'd like to remove all the Chinese apps I don't need and can't read/understand. Anglicise the phone.
2. It is difficult to install apps that are blocked in China: Google Play Store/Facebook/ Uber (I haven't found a version that works yet). If I live outside of China it should be open for me to download and install whatever app I like. (also YotaPhone is deemed 'Unverifiable' by Google and therefor no official recognition of the phone).
3. When I record video, or use soundrecorder, the video is great but the audio comes out glitchy - like a low bitrate or something - and is unlistenable. I don't know if this is the fault of the microphone OR software. How can I debug/fix this?