Yota YotaPhone 3

Yota YotaPhone 3

• zolika79

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019Does anyone knows the SAR ( radiation) of this phone ? Thank youYota 3+ maual writes:
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) value: The maximum specific absorption rate of YOTA 3+ mobile phone is

Does anyone knows the SAR ( radiation) of this phone ? Thank you

• zolika79

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019Can you please advise from where you boaght the international ve... moreI've bought from yotaeshop my Yota 3+. Delivered to Europe in 3 weeks. I like it so much. However I've found a small problem with it: photo apps freeze. It likes only it's original photo app. I was frightened when aknowledged bankrupty of Yota mobile brand. I am so sorry about it, I wouldn't own Yota 4 this way.

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019Any idea if the yota 3+ has been released and from where to buy?... morehttps://www.yotaeshop.com/products/yota3

But yota is in bankruptcy, so I don't know if it is safe to buy it.

Yotaphone 3+, 22 Dec 2018To all Yota enthusiasts -- take note -- the Yotaphone 3 is a Chi... moreAny idea if the yota 3+ has been released and from where to buy? Thanks

zolika79, 10 Feb 2019I could hardly wait to buy the official YOTA 3+ international ve... moreCan you please advise from where you boaght the international version? Thanks

Yotaphone company already bankrupt..lmao

• REMO

yota3 does support indian bands

• zolika79

I could hardly wait to buy the official YOTA 3+ international version. Just received. It works with a lot of languages, perfectly mirrors all the app to e-ink. I used Yota2 before it and liked so much, but YOTA 3+ is a wonder.

• Mirror yes, Yotas no

max, 18 Dec 2018with Mirror.apkSo, the phone can mirror. But, the modified Y3 (with some English and Google) does not include the Yota apps -- without Yota specific apps, the phone is not as versatile as the Yota2. In my opinion, Y3 is a bad purchase.

My Yota 2's lcd screen died after a drop; the epd still working. The Y3+ is apparently out, and it is supposedly more 'global' and with yota apps. I mistakenly got a Y3 that was modified/hacked to run some english and google. it's not the same as Y2 (a very good phone).

• Yotaphone 3+

To all Yota enthusiasts -- take note -- the Yotaphone 3 is a China-based phone. Some sellers have modified these devices to include English (and other languages); and to run some Google Play apps. BUT, the Yotaphone 3 is by nature Chinese. That means that restrictions on the hardware and software were 'baked-in' to the phone. There is a newer model Yotaphone 3 + (three plus) -- that is more 'global' by nature. Still waiting for GSM to list the 3+ -- just keep this in mind. I, unfortunately, got rooked by a smartphone store on ali -- by a modified 3. It can never be updated. It has many errors. It cannot run all Google Play apps.

• max

MN Luke, 17 Nov 2018Do you actually have a YP3? What's the point if you can't recei... morewith Mirror.apk

• Dear GSM Hisense

There is also a company called "Hisense" -- you may have heard of them from their tv sets. Anyway, they have three phones called A2, A2 pro, and A6. They are similar to the Yotaphones. Would your website please see about adding the information for Hisense? Thanks.

JayBee, 17 May 2018No notifications on EPD screen, no customizations for EPD screen... moreDo you actually have a YP3? What's the point if you can't receive notifications on the EPD? Can you still mirror the "front" to the "back"?

• zolika79

When can be purchased the international (non-Chinese) version? I can hardly wait.

• REMO

yota 3 is it suport to volt lte

no nfc, no radio

• tareqanam

hferi, 16 May 2018Hi! I bought it about 2 months ago. I can't use it at all. I'... moreTo change language follow the link https://howto-android.com/how-to-change-language­-on-yotaphone/

AnonD-757761, 08 May 2018 I bought this phone from http://www.yotamobile.com/index-EN.htm... morehave you installed google services, mate?

hferi, 16 May 2018Hi! I bought it about 2 months ago. I can't use it at all. I'... morejust install "google installer", then you will good to go. you can find it on MIUI forum.