YU Yunique

YU Yunique

• Rounak

AnonD-445610, 05 Mar 2016Bro yunique battery backup is poor in stock android OS. No... moreHow did u convert the stock Android to Cyanogen OS, can u pls help me out

• Yuniquenessy

cute

zolomon, 09 Jun 2018the worst phone ever it never works...just every time when ... morePlease give new update yu4711

• klifetechsupport

Jack, 21 Feb 2016Can you please someone help me?? My Yu yunique mobile switc... moreCharge it for sometime,
Then hard reset it by pressing low volume key and power button.

• klifetechsupport

AnonD-510443, 03 Mar 2016Damn...it was one of the greatest mistake of my life to buy... moreFollow the following steps:
1) Charge the phone,
2) Press low volume button and power button at the same time for 4-5 seconds.
3) The phone will be hard reset.
4) Press power button
5) Click on Reset option appearing on mobile device
6) Click ok
7) Your device will work properly
8) Make sure to delete any application that is not installed by you.

the worst phone ever it never works...just every time when i use it..it gets stuck..with no response i think they should stop creating this type of useless phones........wastage of money if u purchase it.......

Rajat Verma, 16 Feb 2017I have Yu Yuphoria it charges 5℅ to 100℅ in 1:10 minutes it... moreSame here

The name for this phone is definitely "unique" ;)

• Dev

Adm, 17 Oct 2016I am facing the same choice.. So which one did you deci... moreYuphoria is good.

• Allen

Shiv, 13 Dec 2016Heats much, increases brightness automaticallyAndroid 5.1.1 bug has heating problems and apparently there is no solution yet

• Arjun

Piyoosh , 16 Jul 2017My yu 4711 4g phone gets overheated on normal use. Battery ... moreYour jio app unistal ur phone automatically recover

AnonD-683152, 08 Jul 2017It's been already an year since i bought this phone. I just... moreCan you tell me that which recovery did you used to flash lineage os and also if you used twrp to flash it then which version of twrp you used.

• Tushar

Worst phone ever I have used till date. Nothing is good in this phone....
Battery problem, display problem, software problem, charging problem, no battery backup, worst phnone ever

• ashwani sharma

Subham, 24 Jan 2017Not working selfie stickHow to connect selfi stick ?

• VIKASH

i need yunique yu4711 body

• karan

Piyoosh , 16 Jul 2017My yu 4711 4g phone gets overheated on normal use. Battery ... moretake a water and but into water ok va

• J G REDDY

One thing is sure its works excelent with in warenty period latter trust in god my yu mobile mother bord damaged now its cost Rs.0/-

• Sunny manoj

MaxWell, 10 Apr 2017Overheat Problems. Brightness change automatically even wh... moreYes IAM facing same issue brightness rasing unknowingly

• Piyoosh

My yu 4711 4g phone gets overheated on normal use. Battery is draining fast. Is this problem only with me or it's same with other users also? Please answer me.