YU Yureka Note

YU Yureka Note

• jain

could not use phone for more then 3 months. worst phone, no service back up.

• my phone power issue

My phone Is power issue no service support

• chandramohan Singh

I have yureaka 6000 note many time phone color is black & white and also charging is slow & when I click 2nd sim data first sim network gone.

• Aero Axel

VIKAS, 25 Feb 2018When i install any application this colour will change to black ... morelong press on home screen and disable monocrome

• Ish

karthi, 11 Nov 2017This is one of the worst service and support My mobile Yu 6000 ... moreHello guys don't buy yu or micromax product plzz because it's worst that's it

• VIKAS

When i install any application this colour will change to black and white...also pbm when any application uninstalled...pls tell how to remove dis

• karthi

This is one of the worst service and support
My mobile Yu 6000 os is croupted in few days...still now it not booting up... Because very wast mobile

• KARTHI

ITS WAST PHONE in this world ....no service support... my phone os is damage in some reason...still now no service so plz dont buy a phone and wast your mony

• Jhone

Hassan, 12 Jul 2017Yes its volte support.This phone do not support volte only LTE mode,if you buy this you cant get volte,

• Hussain

This mobile support the hybrid sim slot?

• sumit

somashekar , 11 Jun 2017im getting charge problem And its not switch on after switch... moreI have also same problem

• Suraj

My touch is not working what should I do

• vijju

yes its a awesome mobile

• Hassan

abi, 09 Jul 2017It support volte or not???please tell me....I want buy this phon... moreYes its volte support.

• VIP

i used two sim jio and airtel. when i activate data on jio,Airtel incoming calls are not coming...what i do pls fix that issue...

• diwas

Jack, 02 Nov 2016Does it support slow motion recordingNo this phone does not have slow motion recording but you can use slow motion recording app.

• diwas

jai, 19 Nov 2016Really this product is cheating one because specification say tw... moreProduct is not cheating the company says either you can use two sims or one sim one memory card.

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2016It's too weight or light weightLight weight

• diwas

AnonD-69442, 21 Nov 2016It has quick charge 2.0 but charging time is more than 3 hrs als... moreTry to charge this phone in flight mode. If you not play games, video, youtube then this phone battery gives backup of 2 days. If the problem remain same try to factory reset.

AnonD-340614, 28 Dec 2016It is worst camera quality ever. Very disipointing . I never see... moreThis phone camera is not worst . This phone camera is not for low light photography try to click pictures in day light.