YU Yureka Plus

YU Yureka Plus

• Ajay

It's 4g or not

• ashish sharma

this smartphone is very particular mobile nd very good looking and good parpormaction

• pranav

i using this phone last three years. but phone is still in good conditions in terms of camera and performance. this is my 2nd YU brand pone.

• M.raffic

Mukesh, 25 Aug 2017I purchased YU5510A for my daughter, a Micromax smart phone but ... moreIf you have PC just flash cm 12.1 search in google or YouTube

• yogendra

very bad phone charging problem never buy this phone.

• Anket

I am using yu yureka plus (YU5510) in last 3 years.the phone is awesome in terms of camera quality due to having sony's EXMOR sensor and 5P largan blue lens technology (my friends like camera quality of it's even using their 20,000k phones)and speed but the problems are heating and due to heating its battery get drain fast but after using custom ROM of linage os 14.1 the heating and battery draining issue is solved.right now I don't have any problems.

• Deepali

Worst mobile ever .............charging problems .junk problem . hitting problem ...don't buy this phone ..this is actually waste of money

In my mobile yurekha plus had some problem if call is incoming there is not screening on screen but ring tone comes how to solve it

AnonD-671490, 05 Jan 2018Yes it does just upgrade to custom nougat rom and feel the differencehow to install it.

where can i get custom nougat rom

For all those who are facing heating or battery draining problem install resurrection Remix ROM v5.8.3 official (android nougat 7.1.2). i have been using it for 7 months now with no issues...

AnonD-697260, 05 Sep 2017May be this time it is affected with virus. In my opinion, Micom... moreMicromax justr does rebranding but this phone is only good if you cand get your self on a custom stable rom especially a nougat version one.

Arbaz, 27 Dec 2017It support otg?Yes it does just upgrade to custom nougat rom and feel the difference

Yashas, 21 Dec 2017Worst mobile on the earth. While charger is connected instead of... morechange to a custom nougat rom like resurrection remix or any other one. There are tons of custom roms out which solves battery draining problem and heating issues too..

• Arbaz

It support otg?

• Yashas

Worst mobile on the earth. While charger is connected instead of charging it'll discharges. Heats very much like can't even hold it in your bare hand. No proper service available. Totally a piece of junk. I'm regretting for my money. Never buy this one. Plz...

• ajith

my phone's battery draining very fast why

• karthik

charging problem and virus issues and no updates and ... automatically restarting problem

• Quarkin

Kuttan, 11 Jul 2017I have a great yu yureka plus with KitKat version... but how can... moreThere is no update for stock android version. You have to use custom Romsey for it.

Mukesh, 25 Aug 2017I purchased YU5510A for my daughter, a Micromax smart phone but ... moreMay be this time it is affected with virus. In my opinion, Micomax is a third class company. It makes phones which will last for just 1 year.