ZTE Axon 10 Pro

ZTE Axon 10 Pro

Dt, 02 Feb 2020To answer the first question, this phone is amazing. Lightning f... moreI ordered this phone and expect it to be delivered tomorrow. I'm happy to hear you like it.

• Dt

To answer the first question, this phone is amazing. Lightning fast. I don't know why so many reviews mention a weak camera. Mine takes excellent pics outside, inside and low light. Anyway, I'm super happy. And happier with the price

• Axon

Gar, 20 Jan 2020My Axon 10 pro just upgraded to Android 10How is it I mean the speed and camera quality?

• Gar

My Axon 10 pro just upgraded to Android 10

GSMArena, can you guys get a review on this guy?? Even if it's just a written one...

Guy Fawkes, 21 May 2019According to Qualcomm, the Axon 10 Pro supports aptX HD (https:/... moreit does

• cyp

This phone supports all Major bluetooth audio codecs AptX, AptX HD, LDAC, AAC

wonder why this phone after couple months of releasing still expensive ??!!!
no 3.5mm jack, not ufs3, not even ip68, to say yeah it ip68 so that's the reason of being expensive
lowest price for 6/128 it 440$

it something like lenovo z6 pro, upgradable android 10
6/128 it 273$

common zte drop the price, more & more

Cheesesteakwit, 17 Dec 2019ZTE Axon 10 Pro or ZTE Nubia Z20? It's a tough choice since the ... moreSlight advantage to the Axon 10 pro because of the stereo speakers, I'd say...

• Cheesesteakwit

ZTE Axon 10 Pro or ZTE Nubia Z20? It's a tough choice since the Z20 has the SD855+ and dual screens but the Axon 10 Pro is a nice phone!

1008ConceptsListGuy, 07 Nov 2019someone tell me zte axon 10 pro or iphone 11 proHuawei mate 20 pro. This is a really nice option though.

• Hazydave

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2019why not 1440 p display ??11Why no 1440p? Mostly the aspect ratio, I imagine. And maybe a little rationality about power consumption. It's nearly 400ppi -- you're just burning battery power if you have more, not getting a better display.

• Riagud

VBWullf, 15 Sep 2019Warning: I purchased the Axon 10 pro, from Newegg because of the... moreI really don't know why you say that Real Racing 3 doesn't work 'cause I play this game without any problem, actually I'm just finishing all the levels.

• 1008ConceptsListGuy

someone tell me zte axon 10 pro or iphone 11 pro

• Khribicha

VBWullf, 15 Sep 2019Warning: I purchased the Axon 10 pro, from Newegg because of the... moreTheyve just sold you a defective unit. Return and get a new one

Cyprinut, 20 Sep 2019How do you like the cameras? Curious how well the 3X optical zoo... moreHere are some pics taken with the Axon 10 Pro

VBWullf, 15 Sep 2019Warning: I purchased the Axon 10 pro, from Newegg because of the... moreThat's weird cause I have the ZTE Axon 10 Pro and just downloaded all of the games that you said did not work or froze and I am not have any issues with any of them:

Pokemon Go: Works fine
Gundam Battle: No freezes works fine
Last Day on Earth: Loaded and works great
Real Racing 3: loaded and just finished playing the game
Eternium: No freezes works fine (I really like this game too)
Dead Effect 2: No issues loaded and works fine
Prey Day: does not work
NOVA Legacy: Loaded quickly works great
Monster Hunter: Worked on the first attempt and played a good 20 minutes with not freezes.
Maze: Works great

Sounds like you may have a different rogue app that is causing issues.... you may need to do a factory reset, and I would also go over to the ZTE Community website and post there, there are some really knowledgeable people there that enjoy helping.

Cyprinut, 20 Sep 2019How do you like the cameras? Curious how well the 3X optical zoo... moreI am not having any SDCard issues on mine and the camera is pretty good especially since they just released an new update for the device B11 came out yesterday.

vbwullf, 19 Sep 2019Update: microsd card was the cause of the issues. Still having l... moreHow do you like the cameras? Curious how well the 3X optical zoom is working. It seems like a decent alternative to p30 pro that's almost as good, actually having more RAM. I'll bet night mode isn't as good as the huawei phone though.

VBWullf, 15 Sep 2019Warning: I purchased the Axon 10 pro, from Newegg because of the... moreUpdate: microsd card was the cause of the issues. Still having location issues with some apps.