ZTE Axon 10 Pro

ZTE Axon 10 Pro

• blackslide

On paper this seemed like the deal of the year, I got mine from our network operator sale.
At first glance everything was okay, but...
-Gets really hot in heavy use, even without wifi hotspot (if wifi hotspot is on, it's scary hot)
-Really slippery (designed like a wet soapbar)
-Fragile front and rear glass, both shatter really easily (no bump protection at all)

When this appeared, no cases, no covers, not even a screen film was available locally. So I immediately ordered some from china, needless to say, most were utter .... and the only working magnetic clip-on allround "glass"/alu -cover, blocked most of the rf, so I had to remove the protective case to get signal.

Front glass was broken in a week, totally shattered in a month, rear cover was dropping sharp glass bits in 2 months, so I had to remove it. Camera cover is integrated into rear glass so the camera broke the next week.. I'm really not into paying for the marque, but when the cheaper competitors have quality like this, I guess I'll head to more expensive makes, that have decent covers and glasses available from the get-go.

• MarkS

No 3.5mm headphone jack was the dealbreaker for me. I would have bought this phone otherwise.

• MarkS

3.5mm jack No = Deal Breaker

• xz

warning this phone has fragile screen, with protector have several cracks in it from dropping on linoleum covered wood flooring.... good thing i bought when extended plan was available

• br

Hiren, 27 Aug 2020I have purchased B&H deal & using Ultra Mobile (T-M... moreive had this phone on tmobile since i bought in may and never have been able to get band 71 either. last pdf of band 71 shows only limited areas :(.. best is 66

• Hiren

I have purchased B&H deal & using Ultra Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO) SIM into it. I specially bought this for 2 things, 1st it has LTE Band 71 & 2nd it is dual-SIM phone. But both feature I'm having issue. I never get LTE Band 71, mostly I get B4, B12 & B66 and inside home I mostly connected with VoWifi for calling. I check with Ultra but they are unable to support & says if your area does not have B71 then need report from 3-4 other instrument and then only they forward case to T-Mobile And for dual SIM I have other Indian SIM in International Roaming that work with this phone in 2nd slot but SMS outgoing is not working with that here. So, major concern is LTE Band 71, anybody used LTE Band 71 with this phone on T-Mobile network or any other country service provider who have LTE Band 71 ?

Excellent phone at a great price. Picked up the 12 gb for $399 on B&H. Steal of the year!

Just picked this guy up for $269 open box. An amazing phone, screen is great especially it's color accuracy. Only minor feature I'm missing is it's weather sealing. Really appreciate they included wireless charging it's a feature once you use you can't unused. On T-Mobile USA all cellular capabilities are built in and ready to go. No need to jump through hoops to get it working.

it is a great phone. they just updated it with the security patch for august today

• Konrad

JohnScig, 04 Jul 2020Hey, I'm choosing between this and LG G8s. The G8s do... moreI have zte Axon 7 mini awesome phone... don`t worry you will be surprised how it works great

kmb877, 29 Jun 2020Got one before the week-end! The 12GB + 256GB. B&H has ... moreIt’s only 330$ now for that model

• pavs

B&H has 8/256 for 299$

• JohnScig

Hey, I'm choosing between this and LG G8s.
The G8s doesn't have QHD, QuadDac, but has a telephoto and a wider notch, and is 80€ more expensive, but I'm worried about reliability of the ZTE... any thoughts?

• kmb877

Got one before the week-end! The 12GB + 256GB. B&H has it for $450.
Great device!

• Germania

Uhax, 17 Jun 2020I am choosing between ZTE 10 pro and ZTE 11. They are both ... moreChoose the ZTE Axon 10 pro. The 4G Version of the ZTE Axon 11 is utterly sh*t. You can buy the Axon 10 pro for 320 Euros at expert, if you live in Germany. Otherwise buy it at Amazon!

• Uhax

I am choosing between ZTE 10 pro and ZTE 11. They are both 350 Euros from Amazon. Any opinion guys? Do you think I could get something better for around the same quality? I prefer long battery life with good main camera and splash proof as it is always rainy here.

perfect very very good

• 10 pro

he has too aptx

• Zte

PickyUser, 03 May 2020Has ZTE gotten better build quality wise? Use to service ZT... moreNo they haven’t I have got screen flickering issue I’m gonna return the handset and no more ZTE

• PickyUser

Has ZTE gotten better build quality wise? Use to service ZTE handsets and tablets when they first came to USA and their stuff seemed cheap.