ZTE Axon 7 mini

ZTE Axon 7 mini

• Tom

razor, 04 Dec 2019Has anyone replaced the original battery with a higher spec one?... moreAll those batteries you find online claiming to have more mAh are fake.

• razor

Has anyone replaced the original battery with a higher spec one?
Be nice to know if you have. Ta

• Eriikalexander

Carmanen , 22 Jun 2019European variant is also compatible with Nougat. I have software... moreLink?

• Tom

You should be able to update to Nougat 7.1.1 manually if you can't from the updater. Problem is ZTE removed the files from their site when all the China - US issues started. I recommend checking you at XDA there you will find the guide to update manually.

• Jackytar

Sir fonealot, 19 Sep 2019I bought one 4 days ago at Canada Computer, went to use in PC mo... moreI also got the same one from Canada computers, but I can't update, how did you force it, been trying to upgrade the Android for weeks, what does PC mode mean, thanks

AnonD-720277, 08 Mar 2018Why is the grey coloured expensive than gold?Hold is the global Euro/Asian version with hard to execute manual updates when you live in Western Hemisphere.. Gray version can update over air here.

• Sir fonealot

AnonD-701777, 27 Dec 2017Bought the gold Axon 7 Mini, model B2017G but it is stuck on And... moreI bought one 4 days ago at Canada Computer, went to use in PC mode, and it took a bit to recognize and load drivers , but it did. Offered 7.1 Nougat, and update was successful.
But these stories of freezing and crappy battery life 2 months later makes me want to buy a more up to date phone in similar price range.
Now looking at very simple but effective Moto G7 play instead.
Slightly bigger battery, but has to support Pie, so it is rated as weak, depending on type of use, and DOES NOT offer fast charge at all! The mini 7 does charge fast, for some reason charges fast in my car charger too I noticed.

• razor

Help please.
Axon 7 mini.
When using the phone, I come to a stage where I need to enter a number or a #
but my keypad has disappeared at this stage.
All I have is the front page with Red Telephone picture, unable to get to or find keypad.
Any help pls.

• Carmanen

NirvanaGunesekere, 07 Jun 2019You have to have the American version of this phone. The Canadia... moreEuropean variant is also compatible with Nougat. I have software version 1.2.0.B15 based on Nougat 7.1.1 with July 2018 security patch. That is the latest version this phone will ever have.

• NirvanaGunesekere

CatyGrayWood, 06 Jun 2019How do I update to Nougat 7.1.1???You have to have the American version of this phone. The Canadian version isnt compatible with nougat at all.

• CatyGrayWood

Carmanen , 30 May 2019Yes but only after you have updated to Nougat 7.1.1 :) How do I update to Nougat 7.1.1???

• Carmanen

CatrionaGrayson, 23 May 2019Can the ZTE axon 7 mini do SplitScreen Multitasking?Yes but only after you have updated to Nougat 7.1.1 :)

• CatrionaGrayson

Can the ZTE axon 7 mini do SplitScreen Multitasking?

The first few months the phone was awesome! It had no lag at all! Then about 2 months later stuff stopped working like sync and a week after that adding accounts stopped working too! I stopped using power saving mode because it took hours for the black and white screen to go away. I've had this for about 3 months and I don't like it.

• Erikaua

I can't share apps. WeShare, ShareIt, and Zapya keep freezing up and stopped

• Razor

Guys help please.
I have on the screen a pic of the SD card, that wont go away.
I demounted the SD card, then refitted. Did it through settings, dismount & remount.
Still there any help.
Ta.

• Tom

For normal use battery is ok and last whole day.. but when intensive usage is done it may not be enough, it charges really fast though. I get an average from 3hs to 6hs of screen on time.
Problem isn't battery capacity but the Snapdragon 617 isn't very good on battery management.
If you look for more battery duration.. there are better phone alternatives.

• Carmanen

Pasarireng, 18 Jul 2018Thanks. Interesting. But I'm a but worry about it's performance... moreI have to be honest, battery life isn't that good but overall performance is great, especially when you update to Nougat 7.1.1.

Carmanen, 16 Jul 2018Yes, i think so... ...i have this phone and it also has Dolby At... moreThanks. Interesting.
But I'm a but worry about it's performance & battery longevity,...

*is it smooth enough for daily use?

**Is the battery enough to be used normally 16 hours daily?

• Carmanen

Pasarireng, 06 Jul 2018Is this mini has the same audio & speakers quality as it's b... moreYes, i think so... ...i have this phone and it also has Dolby Atmos. Sound quality on speakers is really impressive!