ZTE Blade A3

ZTE Blade A3

• Andy

Please i need help, My ZTE Blade A3 bought on December 2018, just for like 8 month of usage, no scratch, no dent, still new, but now its not responding when i wake it up, until i do Off and On severally before i can use it. My question is, is it the screen problem or calibration problem? please i a reply before some engineer will damage my totally.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Andy, 14 Feb 2019The phone is generating a lot of heat I don't know whyThe system on a chip is built on 28nm and the four CPU cores and dual-core graphics chip is about the same as eight cores on 14nm and four graphics cores...

• Andy

The phone is generating a lot of heat I don't know why

• Abdu Al Salami Kebab

Kiro, 31 Jan 2018Well, it's not bad, but let me tell you that for the same p... moreTrue but beware Xiaomi has a high failure rate on devices, they sell less than Huawei & Apple yet they are 2nd highest on failing devices only losing to Samsung who is number 1, no surprise since they sell the most devices.

• Kiro

Well, it's not bad, but let me tell you that for the same price you can get a #xiaomi Redmi 4/5 series for example - with better hardware.

For 150 eur its a brilliant phone.
Other phones from other more known brands cost much more and offer a much less.