ZTE Blade A520

ZTE Blade A520

• Thangamani

Google services frame work keep stopping.pleas help

• stevejonzy

I can't write on my external SD card. I can't copy file to it, I can't delete, or edit anything on the external SD card. what can I do because all I can do on the SD card is to read.

• erina

my zte blade a520 won't turn on, black screen and the indicator light always on when i charge but off when not charge it... i already try to push volume up button and power button but nothing happened..my phone won't turn on...can anyone help me ???

• Cmir Z

Chris, 04 Sep 2018The A520 is a seriously good phone, except that the 700Mhz ... moreThis phone is legendary. Without a doubt

• azimwahab

so...when i formated my SD card as internal..some of the apps not working... and when I connected this phone to my laptop, the SD card file not appear....what should I do?

• kyungjin

Tigran0705, 10 Mar 2019microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)!!!Wrong, this phone has 2 SIM slots + 1 micro SD slot.

• kyungjin

Kuzman, 01 Feb 2019Does anybody know how can I move stuff to my SD Card? I onl... moreYou can't move apps to the SD card. You have to use the Android fonction to use the microSD as internal storage. In advanced settings > storage > SD card > format as internal.
Caution : this will erase the SD card content.
Advantage : your SD card is fully part of your storage
Inconvenient : you don't know what's phisically on the SD card or on the phone memory. You can't use the SD card outside the phone. You can't change the SD card since you don't know what datas are on it.

Kuzman, 01 Feb 2019Does anybody know how can I move stuff to my SD Card? I onl... moremicroSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)!!!

• Kuzman

Does anybody know how can I move stuff to my SD Card? I only have 2 apps installed and I already have no space left on my phone. Thanks

• Henry

Khairi, 19 Dec 2017Do anybody try using OTG thumb-drive? I tried too many time... moreIt doesn't SUPPORT OTG, in any hp if you want to know it suppirt OTG check at setting, add connection look for OTG enable, cant find means, didn't support

• Toby

I used my phone for about 3months now, but it just goes up even when the battery is at 100percent and a little less.

• XxaimanxX

Its a good phone..If anyone wants to buy the phone that within his budget,this phone is affordable

• Chris

The A520 is a seriously good phone, except that the 700Mhz 4G reception is poor. In Australia, the 850Mhz 3G is tuned to Telstra, and that works very well, but the upload power is not as good as the old ZTE T100. The camera is very good and does brilliant macro shots. The weight is very low, but the screen is a nice glass. It feels very good in the hand and packs Android 7, which has very few things that annoy me. It's the kind of phone that makes you wonder how the high end phones can really differentiate themselves.

• JoãoBC

Hello, Friends.
I Have a ZTE Blade A510 "Made in Brazil".
My Phone have the bands in use here (here in Brazil)
2G: 850, 900, 1800
3G: 850, 2100
4G/LTE: 700 (Band 28), 1800 (Band 3) and 2600 (Band 7)

if you want a full storage usage go to settings,advance settings,storage,tap sd card and format it as an internal.If u have 16gb external + 8gb internal phone = 24gb internal storage.

• Amy

AnonD-722919, 16 Dec 2017why my zte blade says only 4gb internal storage. plz help..... moreumm, you know there is something called a MEMORY CARD

• RzL

ABC, 03 Aug 2017Do this phone has 1 Gb RAM or 2Gb RAM? I hace the 1gb versión, AND have two cameras of 13mp

• sifzone

Just simple suggestion, Do not buy this mobile! I do not know about the other models of ZTE. But their OS has problem with memory consumption. This phone says, it has 8 GB internal memory, but you will barely be able to use 1 GB space for yourself. Only few number of apps you will be able to install! Camera also very slow and not possible to turn of the sound of the shutter! Very very annoying.

• Khairi

Do anybody try using OTG thumb-drive? I tried too many time but can't detect my OTG thumbdrive. Help me...

ABC, 03 Aug 2017Do this phone has 1 Gb RAM or 2Gb RAM? It has 2 type