ZTE Blade A610

ZTE Blade A610

can't access the developer option please attend to me its getting boring !!

pikachu, 31 Jul 2019 The zte blade A610 is good for a year ... then it starts ... moreI can't use the external storage memory,I inserted16g memory card yet its keep on saying not enough space,why?

• Melody

AnonD-730827, 15 Jan 2018Long battery life but hot enough for you to BBQ! Camera q... moreJust bought zte but it doesn't seem to do anything I want it todo
Operamini isn't working
Playsgore isn't working
Am tired
How can I get the best of this phone

• pikachu

The zte blade A610 is good for a year ... then it starts to fail, not only in the battery (which takes much longer than normal to charge, even taking into account its 4000mAh) also has a lot of lag to perform any activity or action.
(he becomes very slow and does not respond)
(no falls and no bumps)
later, already with the cracked glass, obviously it goes much worse

• Lionel mahrez

AnonD-800202, 12 Apr 2019my A610 worked fine for a year and a half until I started u... moreIs the internet connection fast?

Razor, 13 Jul 2017Have to admit I have bought the piece of crap... It has a ... moremy A610 worked fine for a year and a half until I started using the hot spot too much and burned out the battery,.. but leave us face it, we're not talking about about a really good mid range 2019 phone and the screen is now too small for me compared to my Huawei 6.5 screen and fast chip set with finger print sensor. But overall the A610 never failed me until I turned it into a hot spot most the day... it served me well.

• Rx

Irine, 13 Jan 2018Hi, I want know ur review after 1year about this phone pleaseAfter 1 year. Battery life is also now excellent. I dropped my phone on hard ground and glass is broken. Sometimes in humid conditions my phone isn't working properly. Looking for more water- and shockproof phone.

• Rx

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2018hi how can take screenshot with this mobile? Hold down at the same power button + volume down button

• Melon

Well the cam is not the best

• Melon

love og, 05 Aug 2018how can I update my Facebook lite Think logic. Go to Play Store and search for Facebook Lite. Then just tap update. And if you can't, you just don't need to update it.

• Olalowoayoola

I want to flash this zTE blade a610 and I don't know who can help me with flashing it

• Gyp1

So slow. Tried a memory card but no option to transfer files to it. Gets very hot when used for long periods.

• love og

how can I update my Facebook lite

• Zakku

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2018hi how can take screenshot with this mobile? Low sound botton and turn On/Off button. Sequence

• Zakku

Irine, 13 Jan 2018Hi, I want know ur review after 1year about this phone pleaseZte blade A610...
I already use this phone 2year already nope problem for me just RM400 can keep until 2year... 4000mAH that enough for me to watch movie

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2018hi how can take screenshot with this mobile? Great phone so far. It does get warm when you are on it for over about 30mins at a time. Battery is lasting me forever and great design. I would recommend this phone to any buyer that wants a affordable phone.

hi how can take screenshot with this mobile?

• Irine

AnonD-730827, 15 Jan 2018Long battery life but hot enough for you to BBQ! Camera q... moreHaha.. Ok. Thanks for info.

Irine, 13 Jan 2018Hi, I want know ur review after 1year about this phone pleaseLong battery life but hot enough for you to BBQ!
Camera quality not much different with CHINA clone set~

• Irine

Max, 27 Jan 2017I don't agree with you. I have used the zte A610 for 2 days... moreHi, I want know ur review after 1year about this phone please