ZTE Blade III

ZTE Blade III

• GG

my battery is draining too fast how to fix that

lita, 08 Sep 2015it was my first touchscreen fone...was awesome....but then it do... moreSame

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2015I blocked my phone! Please help me!!! I do mot know my pattern a... moreTry this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiyfpTAGHDM­
­ Its a hard reset method,hold volume up and power on key to acess hard reset menu
But if you do hard reset,you will return your phone to factory settings,so decide if you want to do it

• moh'd mwatela.....mo

im. frm msa kenya. where can i get a spare screen for my sim, zte blnde III

I blocked my phone! Please help me!!! I do mot know my pattern and my password account

• Chris

I want rooted my phone can anybody help me

• lita

it was my first touchscreen fone...was awesome....but then it doesnt have a facetime cam
but still awesome for me...

August 1214, 25 May 2015Really good phone, had it over 3 years battery life over 3 days ... moreFor having not even a basic camera flash ?5 stars ?

August 1214, 25 May 2015Really good phone, had it over 3 years battery life over 3 days ... moreI wonder why 5 stars for a phone you barely use

Jebac, 18 May 2015So NOOB! Thats the battery Problem, not a Phone itself omg...!... moreSo NOOB Jebac omg!!! Your ZTE Blade III needs a special battery & if the one supplied by the manufacturer is faulty, you have a problem with your phone. Are you implying that opinions of ZTE battery users should be posted elsewhere?

• August 1214

Really good phone, had it over 3 years battery life over 3 days / don't use it alot, less wi-fi/ i realy think this phode deserve 5*****/ from 5******

• Jebac

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2015Blade 3 battery-life collapsed after 5 months use. Phone just ke... moreSo NOOB!
Thats the battery Problem, not a Phone itself omg...!!!
Learn what is battery and what is Phone! than post Opinions!!! OMG!!!

• Rares

Had it for more than 2 years and battery keeps more than a day(not 24/24 use and 100 app runing in background) Most of the games on google play work on it.
Speakers=A little louder than other phones.
Camera=Very good for close photos but pretty bad for big far photos as an landscape from a high place.

9/10
The only thing i dont like about it its the way you open it its pretty much imposibile whitout huge nails or something sharp and when you open it its cracks very loud.

• Lirah

After 5 months no working well needs to reboot every time

Blade 3 battery-life collapsed after 5 months use. Phone just keeps rebooting. Works OK with charger attached, or with another battery.

Battery life collapsed after 5 months use. Now need new battery.

• ROSDART

my zte blade 3 regularly restarts and now the power button freezes when it goes to sleep unless i remove the battery and fix again. after that the same problem occurs

It's an okay phone, but for it's price you can get much better. Don't get me wrong, it's really cheap and a great low-budget phone, but you can still find better.
For me, the first year or so, it was working fine, but then it started to restart itself and crash, close apps randomly, become very slow for no reason.
The 5mp camera isn't bad, but It's not good either. With no LED flash, you basically can't see anything under room lighting, with no sun. Filming makes it even darker. It'd also be a pretty good camera if it had more than 65k colors, but oh well.
All in all, I'd recommend this phone if you don't plan to have loads of media,apps on it. :)

Alan, 28 Nov 2014i have had my zte blade 3 for almost a year now and in all fairn... moreso.... should have spent a bit more for the better one then??