ZTE Blade S7

ZTE Blade S7

• Busie

Hi I like this phone its perfect in everything but I have a problem I broke the screen does anyone has a clue where can I fix it coz I tried a lot of places I Durban CBD but they don't have the screen for this phone

• Liraa

Shane, 17 Feb 2018This phone is amazing after I loaded it with MUIU firmware. All... moreI loved this phone but the battery over heats and it's uncomfortable. Battery life span is very low

• Missi

Makaveli78, 23 Mar 2018If we were to believe every opinion n we would end up having not... moreHow about batery. Is it easy to drain

Nice phone im playing latest updated PUBG Mobile and it plays great.The only shortcoming is battery life and temperature. While playing PUBG it reaches a temperature of 46°c which is dangerously hot.

• Missi

Can this phone upgrade to android 8 (nougat)??

• Tumi

I'm currently using this phone so the finger print is giving me a problem sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't and I don't know what's the probldm

I'm currently using the phone. The camera is good in sunlight as well as the screen 1080. The fingerprint is just good but not on the v7 lite level. The ram is awesome you can open many files and it will still remember everything but the downfall in on the battery. It's a 2500 which is not much considering the os plus powerful screen. Today i will be restricting the background apps so we shall see how it goes. 7/10 is what i rate it on. I would surely but it again if i don't want a flagship

• zte user

phone is nice. use greenify to stop running apps, will safe b3 power, for quick charge, use super fast charger, both from google playstore.

• bman

Hey makaveli78
'i wAnna get me the zte. . . R u still happy after the 1st month?

• Dude

phone works best with Samsung galaxy A5 software.

• Makaveli78

If we were to believe every opinion n we would end up having nothing like this Blade S7. Bought it despite all the criticism and am super happy I bought it, picture quality is perfect and no overheating or network problems. The only snag is struggling to get a screen protector.

• Jay

Sam, 27 Dec 2017For those want to buy this phone,beter goes to xiaomi mi note 4x... moreYes you right.better goes to xiaomi redmi note 4x

• Shane

This phone is amazing after I loaded it with MUIU firmware. All that it does not have is fingerprint unlocking. But I am really happy with it.

• Sam

For those want to buy this phone,beter goes to xiaomi mi note 4x because this phone is suck.

• Ty

Please does this phone support OTG

eldi, 10 Jul 2017after the update the phone getting too much hotMine as well. It gets so hot it becomes uncomfortable to hold. I'm sure that sooner rather than later it will cause damage.

friyothedon, 13 Oct 2017The phone is cool except for the battery capacity which Is too l... moreIf they did something about the poor battery and heat issues it would be a very decent phone. Maybe even a update to newer Android.

• Ismail

Anyone having issues with battery charging? Bought this phone in July, charging port problem in mid september, change the port. Now having problem again where my phone is very slowly charging. accessories hard to find. not recommended.

• friyothedon

The phone is cool except for the battery capacity which Is too low . The battery barely last me for a day.