ZTE nubia Z17 mini

ZTE nubia Z17 mini

• Bappy077

I experienced very bad service from this brand they have no after sale service even parts are not available in our country and also china my phones display broken ....my importer says sorry for bringing display...now I think I just waste my money.

• Ayu

Please update...still use version 6.01..

Old version...n too many problem...

• Nick

Rakesh, 29 Dec 2017Or just buy the Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL. In India the 4GB/64... moreI would disagree about Asus having better build quality, they done provide more updates though but there have been problems with those.

• Beb

roberto, 17 Aug 2018NFC does not work!your card should in front of the screen

• roberto

NFC does not work!

• Scar

I got reply from the company telling they don't have any planned updates. Not to nougat or even UI 5.

Software updates on brand like this is sucks. They're not care about the user.

iphone 6 is better than z17 mini or z17 mini is better than iphone 6

No updates coming for Nubia Z17 mini after the January 2018 one... but even with that we did not get Nubia 5.0 nor the Nougat or Oreo update too... Have they stopped all updates...
I am using the version sold in India...!

• sana

can i use google play store in nubia z17 mini. and what happend if i buy nubia z17 mini with chinese ROM

AnonD-735365, 05 Feb 2018yes 7.1 is running fine on minereally?? chinese rom or eng/eu rom?? or costume rom??

AnonD-735365, 05 Feb 2018yes 7.1 is running fine on mineIs this official release?
I don't get update from my mobile.

yes 7.1 is running fine on mine

sohel, 17 Nov 2017I just saw an update of dated 5-nov. Not installed yet. ... moreAny one can confirm naugat?

• Rakesh

AnonD-724469, 20 Dec 2017Xiaomi mi6 is more expensive than Nubia Z17 mini, about 150... moreOr just buy the Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL. In India the 4GB/64GB variant of Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL costs same as the 4GB/64GB variant of this phone, but it has a better camera with better low-light performance and OIS, better build quality, better screen quality, it has received the Nougat update.
And about the Li-Po vs Li-Ion debate you made here, let me inform you that Li-Ion batteries have a higher energy density & longer lifespan than Li-Po, but are thicker, heavier and can explode if the barrier that separates the positive and negative electrode is ever breached.
Li-Po batteries on other hand are more slimmer and lightweight. They use a gel like electrolyte so they're comparatively more safer, however they have lower charge density and low life span.
They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Li-Ion batteries last longer, have more life but are heavier, fatter while Li-Po batteries don't last long, deteriorate faster with each charging cycle but are slimmer. Of course due to their gel electrode the Li-Po are comparatively safer than Li-Ion batteries.

Aa, 17 Jun 2017Go for Xiaomi 6 or Moto G5 +Xiaomi mi6 is more expensive than Nubia Z17 mini, about 150USD.
and Moto g5 plus is very bad smartphone, you cant compare with Nubia Z17 mini.
Nubia Z17 mini has better back and front camera, better performance, better body and hardware matterials, also you can see that in battery. (Nubia has polymer battery, and if you search about this, you can see that polymer is better than ion. )and so on...

SD 652 for 4gb ram variant, and SD653 for 6gb variant.

• WorXer

I found on ebay Z17 mini with snapdragon 653 4gb ram, 64gb rom. Is it possible or is it a scam?

• Matus

Is there some "special" DAC or serial from qualcomm snap652?

• nawaz

sohel, 17 Nov 2017I just saw an update of dated 5-nov. Not installed yet. ... moreno, just a normal security patch update, but icoms have changed (some).