Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

Is there any facebook group for iphone 4s solutions and discussions ??

harshi, 04 May 2016can we install more apps when compared ios 512mb ram when compar... moreUnless u r buying a very crappy phone, android phones usually come with 1-2GB of RAM at least now a days.

• FFF

gill, 30 Apr 2016no nightmode option after update 9.3.1. is there no nightmode ... moreiphone 4s doesn't support night mode.

• Awais G

Please Guyz help me my iphone 4s is so heat when i use internet on sim card and playing games most time heating and some time not and battery life is poor plz help me

• harshi

can we install more apps when compared ios 512mb ram when compared to android 512 mb ram ???
plzzzzzz reply....................

• hello

hellocan i upgrade my iphone 4s 16Gb to iOS 9.3.1

• Artem

PLEASE READ

I see some people saying that the IPhone 4s is now useless in 2016 but I don't have any issues with it. It is fast, although it does lag a little bit in the IOS 9. If you want to increase the performance you can turn off the "Hey Siri" and the spotlight search. I had the IPhone 4s for quite a while now and it is still a great phone. It is very cheap now days, so I would recommend you getting it. Although it doesn't have the night shift, and some other IOS 9 features it is still a good phone.

whose sare it software

• gill

no nightmode option after update 9.3.1.
is there no nightmode option in 4s on same version like other iphones??

simha, 29 Apr 2016in this install sherit app ...pls repley Yes you can install share it !!

• simha

in this install sherit app ...pls repley

• Laxmi Narayan

Prayag, 20 Apr 2016How to dawnload MP3 songs by using safari browser?Use shareit to take songs from android version

• Stegosaurus

jebinjosepal, 27 Apr 2016Guyz can i play asphalt 8 or real racing 3 in my iphone 4s ios 9... moreYou can barely run Real Racing 3, and when I say barely, I mean it can run it just with slight lag... Asphalt 8 is a no-go as it lags a lot.

marcus kabila, 26 Apr 2016Hello, how do install app on my iphone 4s, i am in the democrati... moreyou have to have appstore

• DalekChicken

marcus kabila, 26 Apr 2016Hello, how do install app on my iphone 4s, i am in the democrati... moreYou need to open the Apple AppStore, it will be a blue icon on your home screen. Then just search for the app you want or look through the catalogue until you find something you like.

• Bilal

Scorpion, 08 Apr 2016Quick one can you Bluetooth from this phone to other phonesYeah...
Through Zapya.

Guyz can i play asphalt 8 or real racing 3 in my iphone 4s ios 9.3.1 ?? Plz help !! Does it work without lags ??

iphone 4s with ios 9.3.1 is slow af,to load facebook phone takes 15-20 sec which can be very anoying

• marcus kabila

Hello, how do install app on my iphone 4s, i am in the democratic republic of the congo

JoelJoel, 20 Apr 2016It´s a 4G compatilble?Yes it is. In the US only through AT&T. On T-Mobile it sometimes hits the 4G, but usually just stays on 3G.. not guaranteed though because T-Mobile is great in my city but sucks in other places