Apple iPhone 4s

• Mr T

Anonymous, 17 May 2016NODownload vlc iOS

• 12 hours ago
  • Hqcx

lk, 20 May 2016hello guys, need a help. my iphone has 9.0.2. I have dramatic po... moreChange ur battery

• 15 hours ago
  • uunS

hello
I m facing the same problem as you are facing with your i phone 4s . did you find any solution for this problem .

• 16 hours ago
  • 2SZq
  • Abhi

i m also using 4s and i m facing the same problem as ur facing with ur 4s . did you find any solution for yor problem .

• 16 hours ago
  • 2SZq

My friend's iPhone 4S after did factory reset, couldn't appear 'None' payment option while process activating Apple ID. Any suggestion?

Using second handed iPhone 4s. No serious problem so far. Only recessed power button and malfunctioning mute/unmute switch. iOS 9.3.2 works just okay.

after update to 9.3.2 facebook take 10 second to launch.several game have force close..but battery last longer a bit..whatsapp also take time to launch ther apps .

I need to buy Iphone 4s(Ios 9.3.2 running). I need to know whether is is lagging when the heavy apps is installed (Such as whatsapp, viber & messanger all together)???
pls help me!!

• lk

hello guys, need a help. my iphone has 9.0.2. I have dramatic power drain in phone. I disable all features according to some forum comments. But still having the issue. phone will only last for 7 hrs in idle (without Bluetooth, WiFi, calls...) what should I do... Upgrade to new version or downgrade... Please someone respond

mangal, 15 May 2016does iphone 4s support vob format video ? NO

how to iOS downgrade? iPhone 4s

• Nidhin

Prayag, 20 Apr 2016How to dawnload MP3 songs by using safari browser?Download documents 5 app frm App Store...then watch review in YouTube..it is given there..and is simple...any doubts ask me in nidhin_prasad@putlook.com

• mangal

does iphone 4s support vob format video ?

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2016this is gonna sound super crazy but it totally worked for me....... moreBut its back again and again

• Prabh

harshi, 04 May 2016can we install more apps when compared ios 512mb ram when compar... moreNo my friend ....its same thing

Best iPhone Ever

• Aki

Awais G, 05 May 2016Please Guyz help me my iphone 4s is so heat when i use internet ... moreWhat help do you require my friend? I had an iphone 4s my friend and it had the same problem with heating whenever you over use it like using too many multiple apps and playing games. Thats a common problem with the 4s. However you dont beed to worry because the only solution here is to close all the background running apps and switch off your handset for alteast 10minutes. Thatll help. Cheers!

nick, 11 May 2016if iphone 4s will upgrade to 9.3 version the battery performanc... morei didn't find any kind of effect
its awesome phone