Apple iPhone 4s

Is i4s 8gb phone is sufficient for all purposes

• 2014-08-01 21:57
  • 9Ga4
  • hamail

iphone wifi works if we update its os.ur opinion is completely wrong.

• 2014-08-01 13:51
  • uWRg
  • BABLU

iphone 4S is great but ring tone sound is very less compaer to other phone .

• 2014-08-01 13:19
  • tUag
  • J.P.Singh 9876061675

I have Apple S4 which almost hangs once in 10 day and I run an apple softwars all the times. This the phone hanged and not being repaired and I have been frustrated and still undecided what to do and how to get it repaired.

• 2014-08-01 09:29
  • vGUu
  • Badboy2574

hey guys . i just want to tell about my experience about this phone IPHONE 4S
i have been using this phone since 4 month and here's my review
PROS
superb camera quality
awesome display (retina display) is just too good)
Ios no doubt is the best no lags whatsoever running 7.1.2 flawlessly
awesomme BUILT quality
sound quality also good
CONS
small screen size(if you dont want a bulky phone and want a good phone 4s is the best)
battery backup isnt that great in 3G network barely a day but in 2g full day

overall if you dont have a iphone you dont have one
i am very happy with my phone , i have used a lot of android phones in my life but Iphone is iphone but comparison , at first i never liked iphone because of overprice but now i understand why its price is high , yes they give you value of money .
so steal it
yes if you want a big screen phone with a lot cooler features go for HTC desire 816 or if you want a good phone at this segment 4S is the best

• 2014-08-01 08:35
  • f}Q@
  • fremchman

how do i turn on wifi

• 2014-07-31 20:52
  • NuMc
  • manoj

> In reply to Gian @ 2014-07-29 02:51 from v0qT - click to readeven dont think of buying this phone its too bad if u update its os then wifi and bluetooth stop working. if u dont belive me just google iphone 4s wife

• 2014-07-31 17:14
  • IaRQ
  • theegyption95

iphone 4s is alot better that samsung galaxy drand neo .. cause the operating system (ios) in iphone 4s is very lite on the phone so it doesnt lag .. but in samsung .. android is a (beast) who eats all your ram memory which makes your mobile by time lags ALOT.

• 2014-07-31 17:04
  • Nk8$
  • manoj

> In reply to Thabo @ 2014-07-31 15:48 from AT@@ - click to readopposite side of volume buttons u can see sim slot with one small hole take any sharp object like safety pin and put in that hole and push gently the sim tray will come out. its very simple

• 2014-07-31 16:57
  • IaRQ
  • Thabo

How will i remove sim card from I phone apple?

• 2014-07-31 15:48
  • AT@@
  • Ali Hamid

I'm sorry the post about iPhone 4s .....now my problem is solved its a great phone love it

• 2014-07-31 14:10
  • fCx%
  • Marwan

please help,, iphone 4s or samsung galaxy grand neo ?? and why??

• 2014-07-31 14:06
  • rtxx
  • kami

> In reply to rj @ 2014-07-29 09:38 from fq8j - click to readaoa dear take a common pin put in the whole of sim tray then sim ejected from set

• 2014-07-31 12:35
  • 6P$S
  • rj

how will i remove sim card from i phone apple?

• 2014-07-29 09:38
  • fq8j

> In reply to Lee @ 2014-07-23 17:22 from 9L9V - click to readDude it's not about dual or quad processor. It's ram.
And besides. There aint no multitask on iphones. I do own an iphone 4s and my experience on multitasking is differnt. Though some apps restore smoothly after being freezed on recent apps but once ram and some cached memory were cleared by some heavy apps. Some freezed apps went back to zero and starts all over again. Opening multiple apps on iphone is different from what i experienced on android. I owned xperia s which has 1gb of ram so previous apps dont load again after openning several apps unlike my iphone 4s.
Ur maybe a light user so u may not understand me.
Alright.?

• 2014-07-29 07:11
  • v0qT
  • Gian

I'm gonna buy the 4s. Is it not laggy on the ios 7? And the 4s supports the ios 8 right?

• 2014-07-29 02:51
  • v0qT
  • macho

I am going to buy iPhone 4s. How is the battery life. I going to use it for calls( 5 to 10 call per day) and fb messenger. IPhone user answer me

• 2014-07-28 18:24
  • YQJy
  • rehman

i like the iphone 4s

• 2014-07-28 15:39
  • 6Qk8
  • Naqs

Best one i relly liked it..

• 2014-07-27 04:58
  • IT@@
  • good boy

> In reply to vkv89 @ 2014-07-26 07:36 from uusr - click to read sony z is cheep&best its have so many fecilities and royal look

• 2014-07-26 17:59