Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

for me iphone 4s is the BEST phone apple has ever made. im using my iphone 4s for 2.5 years now and i never encounter any problem on it. the screen of my phone crackes, cause i drop it in a concrete wall facing the screen (as in literally shattered into pieces like into hundred break glass) but still the screen is properly working! some glass detaches on the side of the screen exposing some part inside... now im using china screen but still working properly...

• 2015-03-05 07:00
  • XMV}
  • zamz

gud amazing phone its display is too small

• 2015-03-04 19:19
  • sSMP
  • nwaGod

When the iPhone couldn't get network,what do I do.

• 2015-03-04 16:13
  • ftKc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-02 15:55 from fnCd - click to readIn case anybody is facing the problem that I encountered, which was the phone just switched off by itself. I would suggest you to take a look at the battery. It is most likely that your battery is leaking and thus causing this on-and-off problem. Simply change your mobile phone's battery and it should do the trick!!! All the best guys.

• 2015-03-04 10:04
  • ns4x
  • gill

The price of apple set are very high but i cant undertand why apple do not give powerfull battery in their sets

• 2015-03-03 15:55
  • fJC6
  • Mitra777

Hi friends. .I am going to buy Apple Iphone 4s..but I want to know ur opinion about the camera. .battery..sound..how is it..pls help me..

• 2015-03-02 16:24
  • t1$A

the phone just switched off with out notice what can i do

• 2015-03-02 15:55
  • fnCd
  • Anees7

> In reply to jagbir @ 2015-03-01 07:35 from rA78 - click to readYou are quite right for the iPhone 5s taller design. Apple's 5, 5c and 5s screens look inappropriately taller and it is uncomfortable to watch videos or movies or even while reading in landscape mode.

4s is still the best iphone and does not feel slower even though there are so many advanced smartphones are available in the market. But if you are comparing with iphone 5s then it is certainly slower. I'm still using 4s and it has not yet disappointed me.

Battery life of 4s is suffered a lot after ios 8.1.3 and it drains fast. See my suggestions below in improving battery life for 4s

In short, do these -
Switch off location
Switch off brightness in auto and keep it in manual mode
Switch off 3G whenever not required
Switch off privacy and 3G access to unwanted apps

If you take these steps, I'm sure you will see good improvement in battery life.

iPhone 4s has just 1432 mAH battery. What else you can expect from it where other smartphones come with 2500 mAH batteries?

• 2015-03-01 14:20
  • sUwD

in this phone screen mirroring available?

• 2015-03-01 07:52
  • v15X
  • jagbir

friends im using 5s,but i dont like its shape,it looks tall,i want to buy 4s from my friend thats on ios 8.1.2,plz tell how is battery life & its performance on version 8?

• 2015-03-01 07:39
  • rA78
  • jagbir

friends im using 5s 16 gb,but i dont like its shape & design,it looks tall & odd,i want to sell it & buy iphone 4s 32 gb from my friend,his phone is on 8.1.2 version,plz tell how 4s is on ios 8.1.2 & how is battery life?
ppl say that version 8 is very slow on 4s?plz reply

• 2015-03-01 07:35
  • rA78
  • rggsfg

is iphone 4s possible to downgrade to ios 6 or 7? i hate 8 it's worst than ios 7. hope you can help me

• 2015-03-01 07:14
  • t7}R
  • Anees7

Follow the steps as Imentuoned and you will see the improvement in the battery.

• 2015-02-28 16:19
  • rKT3
  • j

if the iphone 4s 16GB bought in kuwait do i need to open line if i use in philippines

• 2015-02-28 10:03
  • thgS
  • ex

is it possible the moment i make my iphone 4s openline here in the Philippines will have changes in Part No., serial No., IMEI, and the gigabyte capacity? im a little bet worried..

• 2015-02-28 06:39
  • uSVK
  • SEKAR KA

very nice, user friendly, camera and editing are fine, net, mails are quit speed...totally very fine

• 2015-02-27 04:53
  • utdM
  • Coper topp

> In reply to monktaye @ 2015-02-25 12:53 from fnqe - click to readi had an i phone and i broke my phone looking to the mirrio but it was not featuer damge it was my looks

• 2015-02-27 02:49
  • 9LBb
  • ram pokharel

> In reply to Takir3108 @ 2015-02-25 09:01 from Iaqa - click to readMy Iphone 4s has not got charge, what should I do ?

• 2015-02-26 15:29