BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

• Rama

lamfran, 26 Mar 2016how come i cant access "Blackberry App World" and also can't co... moreMust have BBplan from your provider

• 13 hours ago
  • PxVj

how come i cant access "Blackberry App World" and also can't connect to "Blackberry Enterprise Server" for for email? Anyone? Thanks!

Is it possible to use my BOLD 9780 in the USA?

• Serena

gsm, 12 Jan 20161. does VIBER work on this BB9870 ? 2. does WHATSAPP work on ... moreViber work, but doesn't have call function (for OS 6, as far as I know OS 5 and 7 support call feature)

another 2 I did not try.

• Tonyellow

Battery don't last long enough

gsm, 12 Jan 20161. does VIBER work on this BB9870 ? 2. does WHATSAPP work on ... moreSkype does not work in this cell

• gsm

1. does VIBER work on this BB9870 ?

2. does WHATSAPP work on this BB9870 ?

3. does SKYPE work on this BB9870 ?

• Siva

x..X..x, 14 Nov 2015So I recently ordered this phone from ebay as a second phone to ... moredid you availed blackberry internet service for using whatsapp?

• wegala kumara

how to get new housing of blackberry bold 9780

• adhil

I'm using blackberry bolt 9780 since 1year...it battery running good.....in my phone bluetooth is not working since 1month.....plz help me guyzzzzz

So I recently ordered this phone from ebay as a second phone to use it for calls and texting. It arrived 3 days back. As of writing, its been 24 hours since the last charge and I have sent and recieved a total of 400 whatsapp messages, did 10 mins voice call, sent 10 SMS, browsed the internet over wifi for some 10-12 mins and downloaded a mp3 file of size 9.2 MB, restarted the phone 2 times while changing the sim card and it still has 70% battery left. Wow, this is just crazy. I was on EDGE and WIFI all the time. It means I can go 3 days on a single charge with my usage pattern. This is just fantastic.

• solidsky8

what is the difference between bold3 and 4.pls tel me

It is annoying to know that my blackberry 9780 cannot open and read pdf files when the cheapest android phone can open and read pdf files

It save enegy

• sajidxk9

I have been using the Bold 9780 for about 4 years now(2011-2015). The phone has been amazing to use with super good battery life with the about 30min of calls, 3G email/ internet and facebook app whatsapp, 20min mp3 play morning and evening_= close to 2 day battery life.

The blackberry pc suite is easy to use too and backups taking less than 40sec from start to end.

***Cons

Unfortunately the apps on the store are not many which hense the reason to move to an Iphone 5 32GB. For a person who is looking for work horse and not into many app usage the BB Bold 9780 is one of the best to phones to have in your pocket.

• esa mx

low price good taste.

• Md Armaan Shaikh

720p video not supported this file supported software
name please urgent the reply.

If you are wondering if this phone is H+ ready, I will tell you now it aint however this here is by anymeans a sturdy phone and the 3G is quite capable on an internet responsive network like etisalat or airtel. As for the price, I have a fair guess of around 25K but don't take my word for it. Check any online mall, I suggest Konga

I believe its because you cant download apps over wifi, blackberrys REQUIRE a data plan with your service provider to download apps, if u jave a data plan, then it may be a motherboard problem, or check your connections in the menu that appears when u click the telephone signal icon

• pioneer boldly

Wooooow what a smartphone I love it AlreAdy Am really having fun hea it gives me dA best experrience its a grattitude BlackBerry Honour speccificAlly berry bold 3 its coool purchase one plx n experience