BlackBerry Curve 9220

BlackBerry Curve 9220

• Gudu

Anonymous, 14 May 2015I'm using this phone I can't browse internet on opera mini. how ... moreI like it.

• suraj

Very nice phone

this is a nice phone I like this phone very much

I'm using this phone I can't browse internet on opera mini. how can i download any applications in this
phone

jhays, 10 May 2015how can i use my internet..????Use a computer, it will be quicker!

• jhays

how can i use my internet..????

• Hridoy

how can I use internet... I can't use internet

• jhelo

Raza, 27 Mar 2015Can anyone tell me that BlackBerry Curve9220 is 3G supported or not?no its not it only 2G supported

• jhelo

Richi, 16 Apr 2015Hi, App world only working "wifi network".it will also work when you are registered in blackberry promos :)

• jhelo

its too expensive and so hard to navigate

• sam

Great mobile for net browsing,facebook,apps etc.

• puri

battery backup poor
got slow when apps are installed

• richi

Raza, 27 Mar 2015Can anyone tell me that BlackBerry Curve9220 is 3G supported or not?No!! its only 2g network

• Richi

claver cheng, 14 Apr 2015My phone can not open App world I do know why Hi, App world only working "wifi network".

• claver cheng

My phone can not open App world I do know why

• hassan

can we downnload skype in this model

• maru

my blackberry works whatsapp but now its removed I can't to back my app can you help me? BB 9220 am from Ethiopia

its good cause its the only cp that I can afford hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Raza, 27 Mar 2015Can anyone tell me that BlackBerry Curve9220 is 3G supported or not?blackberry 9220 curve is 2g network only.

• Raza

Can anyone tell me that BlackBerry Curve9220 is 3G supported or not?