BlackBerry Curve 9220

BlackBerry Curve 9220

• palash

How to I activate my enterprise account.i give my email Id but I could not understand activation password.kindly help me please

• 2014-06-12 17:27
  • rAP@

the old Nokia 6600 was also 65K colour phone.. & this is also 65K colour. But we could take & see pictures as normal in 6600 phone But in this 9220 if i take pics or download pics i don't see actual colours.. instead i see it is like negative print or all colours are changed & the pic is coming into a very limited colours like blue, light blue, dark blue, green, red & black.
Is this my phone problem OR all 9220 are having same this. Please advice.

• 2014-06-06 15:00
  • 3JDE
  • cudunk

i used this phone start from february 2013. 9220 was my first blackberry phone. in the beginning, the performance was nice. but after the last updating, the phone become has many troubles. hang and lacking was happened frequently. so i decided to find another phone, which is blackberry q5.

9220 make me impressed with blackberry.

• 2014-06-06 05:39
  • XNhK
  • cudunk

> In reply to Vasanth @ 2014-06-05 14:55 from nXGj - click to readyes you can. i used whatsapp on my bb 9220 actually.

• 2014-06-06 04:37
  • XNhK
  • Vasanth

shall i use here whats app??

• 2014-06-05 14:55
  • nXGj
  • Vasanth

shall i use here whats app??

• 2014-06-05 14:04
  • nXGj

Can anyone tell me how to install apps in dis device,wthout using blackberry world???????

• 2014-05-28 22:50
  • XuhF
  • Ling Taying

I bought Blackberry curve 9220 on November 2013...frm my experience...
Pros- 1. very nice display,u can easily read in direct sunlight also, 2. Good battery back up, 3. Looks is very nice n feels classy. 4. Blackberry can play avi,flv also upto 720p videos but not 1080p...
*Cons-- 1. to be honest, it is nt necessary in tis small phone to play 720p also....not gud to watch videos in small screen 2. Bb apps is nt gud bt worst ever...u can't dwnload apps 4m bb app world through normal 2g packs, if u wanna dwnld then u hv to put blcbery service packs or connect to a wifi...

• 2014-05-28 12:42
  • t}i7

> In reply to mebratu @ 2014-05-20 11:23 from NXN5 - click to readyou need to contact your service provider if you want to start internet services they will send some settings and then only you can see your emails

• 2014-05-25 14:02
  • K5f}
  • shreyansh

bb's social media apps are not opening

• 2014-05-25 13:58
  • t4im
  • Sudip

i lik this phn . this phone lookin saxy model. i like this phone (*.*)

• 2014-05-25 08:32
  • 9E68
  • roger

a marvellous peice of crap from blackberry! i cant even use whatsapp with wifi on this.and still they want us customers to spend 399 rs on this to use a 2g internet !! im not sayin bb to grow up cuz youre already gone from the scene.not even worth for a single penny

• 2014-05-20 23:06
  • PBx%
  • mebratu

please help me to activate my email add in my BB 9220 and also my BB internet setting

• 2014-05-20 11:23
  • NXN5
  • mebratu

• 2014-05-20 11:02
  • NXN5
  • manthan patel

> In reply to zoya @ 2014-04-10 22:43 from 2Zd{ - click to readGet update of latest OS that provides allowence to use whtsaap and fb

• 2014-05-15 21:29
  • Xdvi
  • DRAKULA

TIPS for longer battery life:

- Reboot your phone (by pulling out the battery or by pressing alt+aA+del at the same time).

- After the reboot, turn-off by holding the power button. turn off for about 1 minute. And turn on.

- Once your phone is turn on, delete logs (by pressing alt+LGLG).

Your phone's battery will now take more than 24 hours! :-D

• 2014-05-11 01:27
  • tCQK
  • Vishal Viru

This is Awesome Mobile Net Speed, Looking is Very Nice...

• 2014-05-04 18:44
  • 9Gs3
  • Daud swigo

Since last week i can not call if i trying it write...You have not subscribed to identify restriction. what can i do? help me please....!!

• 2014-04-29 11:40
  • fuZN
  • amit

The only thing that irritates me is the blackberry world apps are very bad. Most of the apps need to buy and you never no still that will run or not. So this is the thing blackberry should improve. Over all it's so so.

• 2014-04-19 10:19
  • vG1w
  • amit

Hi guys.. First of all I would say it is the worst phone I ever had in my life, its like the biggest mistake I have ever done.. Never go for any BB phone. Better go for a CHINESE dan BB..

A piece of advise to you all, if you want to use your NET packs (I.e vodafone-95 airtel-99) dan I can give u a tip about how you can use it in your phone.. You don't have to recharge dat 399 wala pack..
Here are the Instructions:-
-- settings-device-advance system settings- tcp ip- enable the APN settings and in the lower APN: write 'www' den save it !
After some time recharge your phone with the net pack.. You will able to use Whatsapp n Facebook in Opera mini !

• 2014-04-17 14:49