BlackBerry Curve 9220

BlackBerry Curve 9220

• Sumeet

I brought this phone in Jan 13. Its over 1&1/2 years since I am using it. Undoubtedly Its a phone with a strong built, good voice clarity and mic, functionality and OS workability is also good given the compact size. On flip side, Camera and display is ok ok. Battery backup is good but moment data services are switched on, it starts draining fast and wont even last day. Net access is an ok ok experience. Over all an extremely good phone if your usage is basic.

• 2014-07-08 08:12
  • t}xU
  • Raj

Bored set I can't access apps without using bis,bes.wifi 9000 inr totally waste your earn money

• 2014-07-01 16:09
  • rAWQ
  • adrian

i own a blackberry curve 9220 its a good phone yet it is sometimes hanging unexpectedly and it is easily to lowbat

• 2014-07-01 08:00
  • XMV$
  • khanz

> In reply to Shashi @ 2014-06-28 08:55 from KxDQ - click to readsoftware issue fix it, will get into normal

• 2014-07-01 07:22
  • vIhE
  • Prabhu

> In reply to DRAKULA @ 2014-05-11 01:27 from tCQK - click to readWhat good is it if you have to delete logs everytime to get the battery running for longer time? The battery must last longer with Logs retained.

• 2014-06-29 17:48
  • 9L9V
  • Prabhu

Whatsapp stops sending or receiving messages when you disconnect from internet (data connection). Until the phone is restarted whatsapp will not send or receive messages. does not work again. Is there is a solution to this problem?

• 2014-06-29 17:44
  • 9L9V
  • Shashi

can anybody help me to sort out the issue of heating up of the mobile and battery getting drained faster

• 2014-06-28 08:55
  • KxDQ
  • MarcGals

My BB 9220 keeps on restarting and sometime dont turn-on again until i remove the battery.

Please advice what do. OS version is now 7.1. thanks.

• 2014-06-28 07:23
  • v0qJ
  • susovan das

I used bb curve 9220 almost 2 years... Its a good phone... But bb has one major problem,that is the set is hanging unexpectedly some times... Otherwise its a no doubtly good phone with good battery back up... :)

• 2014-06-27 14:18
  • 3sE3
  • Arnold

I've tried to copy my sim card contacts to my bb contacts but still nothing and when I try to save contacts it doesn't save them. What can I do ??

• 2014-06-22 13:31
  • 3sEj
  • Rannu

How can I configure Gmail, Business Mail Id on Blackberry 9220, Kindly update on Manmohanhr@gmail.com

• 2014-06-14 08:37
  • 7tUe
  • palash

How I make active enterprise account and system administrator email and activation password.please inform me sir.i could not open please help.my email is palash.burd@gmail.com

• 2014-06-12 20:48
  • rAP9
  • palash

How to I activate my enterprise account.i give my email Id but I could not understand activation password.kindly help me please

• 2014-06-12 17:27
  • rAP@

the old Nokia 6600 was also 65K colour phone.. & this is also 65K colour. But we could take & see pictures as normal in 6600 phone But in this 9220 if i take pics or download pics i don't see actual colours.. instead i see it is like negative print or all colours are changed & the pic is coming into a very limited colours like blue, light blue, dark blue, green, red & black.
Is this my phone problem OR all 9220 are having same this. Please advice.

• 2014-06-06 15:00
  • 3JDE
  • cudunk

i used this phone start from february 2013. 9220 was my first blackberry phone. in the beginning, the performance was nice. but after the last updating, the phone become has many troubles. hang and lacking was happened frequently. so i decided to find another phone, which is blackberry q5.

9220 make me impressed with blackberry.

• 2014-06-06 05:39
  • XNhK
  • cudunk

> In reply to Vasanth @ 2014-06-05 14:55 from nXGj - click to readyes you can. i used whatsapp on my bb 9220 actually.

• 2014-06-06 04:37
  • XNhK
  • Vasanth

shall i use here whats app??

• 2014-06-05 14:55
  • nXGj
  • Vasanth

shall i use here whats app??

• 2014-06-05 14:04
  • nXGj

Can anyone tell me how to install apps in dis device,wthout using blackberry world???????

• 2014-05-28 22:50
  • XuhF
  • Ling Taying

I bought Blackberry curve 9220 on November 2013...frm my experience...
Pros- 1. very nice display,u can easily read in direct sunlight also, 2. Good battery back up, 3. Looks is very nice n feels classy. 4. Blackberry can play avi,flv also upto 720p videos but not 1080p...
*Cons-- 1. to be honest, it is nt necessary in tis small phone to play 720p also....not gud to watch videos in small screen 2. Bb apps is nt gud bt worst ever...u can't dwnload apps 4m bb app world through normal 2g packs, if u wanna dwnld then u hv to put blcbery service packs or connect to a wifi...

• 2014-05-28 12:42