Celkon A97

Celkon A97

Lazir, 11 Sep 2012I am facing internal memory full problem in celkon A97.I have mo... moreDownload 360 lite ,open the app and go to clean in the app,click on clean and it will clean unnessesary files ,then a popup will apper scroll down u will get manage space click on it.you will have system thumbnails click on them and clear them you will have some place cleared

This is a good phone but problem is the accessories are not available in market. Service center also does not has its accessories like battery cover, battery, display, touch screen any thing else they asking time minimum 10 days of time or order the accessories. Ordered items also take time up to 3 moths. I am asking all of you now days who having such patience. I could not understand why celkon company accessories are not available in market.

• rafiq

shyam, 19 Jul 2014my device on switch button is gone off i am searching celkon A97... moreHi frnd,u go to koti and then jagadeesh market,ur button was milega.

• shyam

my device on switch button is gone off i am searching celkon A97 batter cover since long back i place my order at existing service centre but no response at all.
tell me from where i purchase it

• ratz

Krishna, 13 Sep 2012By the way any android mobile while you transfer apps to SD card... moresteps to move apps to sd card

• seetha rama sastry

how can send mms from my celkon A97i mobile please send tha answer by mail. ssastryjanga@gmail.com

• mbg

asif, 05 Jan 2014did u find a similar battery of any other branded phone, even i ... moreYou can buy nokia (BL-C5) and battery backup also little bit good then celkon battery. I hope it works.
Thanx

• nawaz

saravana22, 23 Dec 2012pls tell me wer to buy celkon panelIm in riyadh saudi Arabia please can u tel me the arrdss where it will get

• asif

Kishen, 04 Dec 2013Battery back up is very poor pls suggest to which battery is sui... moredid u find a similar battery of any other branded phone, even i want to buy one.

• Kishen

Battery back up is very poor pls suggest to which battery is suitable for this mobile

• rocky

battery is not sufficient so pls tell me which battery suits well to this phone.

• Nagg

I want to buy this phone for 2000 its right or rong tel me

• kiran

Syed Bilal Ahmar, 03 Oct 2012Good News guys, I've got my Celkon A97 upgraded to ICS... Work... morepl tell me ?? how did you managed to install new system on celkon A97

• saravana

Am using this mobile from the day when it was launched . This is an value adding mobile in android os . No prob yet and mostly android phones are facing some problem in the processor alone due to multiple application interface which happens in this phone anytime which can be rectified through refreshing the processor manager button or download reboot application . The still occurring prob is low battery backup utilised only for one full complete day for normal user and for rough user u need to take care of taking charge in your mobile .Thank u

• saravana

• hi iam vikram

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2013could u plz tell that at which service centre hav u vistedshall i buy this phone ??
how is this it is good or bad

• anil

nice phone but battery backup is very low

bujji gandepalli, 13 Sep 2012Dear friends, I have celkon A97,It's awesome phone,browsing spe... moreI 2 hv the same 1st problem u hv

• loki

rameshpatel, 06 Dec 2012update new version 4.0.3This phone Isvery nice phone browese very fast

• sanddy