HTC One XL

HTC One XL

the sides of screen is turning brown like it's burning.instead of it normal clear screen

Nana Adepa, 08 Oct 2015HTC one xl has a poor specification. GSM Arena says 32gig intern... moreMaame Adepa....I have a 32 gig right now which Im using. I think you didn't get the 32 gig. HTC One XL has 9gig 16gig and 32 gig.
And about the network, please go to your network provider and replace your sim. Maybe you've used the sim card for a long time and the terminals on the sim are wearing out. go replace it and experience the good works of HTC One XL. I'm using mine with MTN here in Ghana and it's perfect. Just that its 3.5G and it consumes alot airtime, better still, it's fast.
Its a nice phone. I can give my 32gig to you if you want. call or whatsApp me....0249092670

Who ever says the HTC One XL isn't good is a lier. The HTC One XL is one of HTC's best phones I've ever used. it has a nice camera, better OS( upgradable) and very sleek.
The only problem that i can complain it the Battery. It really doesn't last long. apart from that, its a nice and quality phone. Im in Ghana and Im loving this.

veroon007, 22 Jan 2015How can I browse through the files I stored in my phone. I want ... moreDownload ES File Explorer frm play store

HTC one xl has a poor specification. GSM Arena says 32gig internal storage but its a lie, it only has 9 gig storage space.
The network on its own is very poor. I have tried several sim cards but the network keeps on disappearing. The battery is also not gud. For an inbuilt battery de battery capacity shld atleast have been higher.
In all, bad product frm HTC

• Charlie

ehsan, 02 Jan 2015htcl xl not charing full plz help me soluction here Do you do top-up charges? Top-up charges are bad news for this handset because they upset the callibration of the battery. The following advice may seem impractical but it's the best method, I've found. Run your battery down to 0%, then charge it until you get the green light (about 3 hours). At this point do not disconnect your charger, let the green light stay on for a further hour. Do not power up the handset while any of this is happening.

Cycle through the above actions about 2~3 times and your battery will be just fine. Mine is almost three years old and gives me two days of fairly moderate use (an hour or two of calls, and about the same for web surfing). No top-up charges. I'm upgrading soon (to Samsung Note 5) only because HTC has over the years consistently underwhelmed me.

• lhino

HTC isn't that good,the battery is 1800MAH and that is notgood for an inbuilt phone battery

• oris

nomis., 27 Feb 2012two of the most common things among comments theese days: 1. WH... moreI have htc one xl at$t. But the confusing part of the phone is it has app storage of 6.07gb with phone storage 9.93GB, which is contrary to the normal htc one xl specification. Under app storage the category OTHER has consume 4.05gb/6.07. This is so sad.please can anybody help?

• scout

my htc one xl camera is not functioning. Please i need help.

I cant connect to google play store

my says ..wait while your phone is being encrypted o% complete. help me...

• pops_girl

my HTC one XL stopped connecting to the system. how can I get it to connect back.

• lebbat

Remedies, 03 May 2015Please am still using the version of 4.1.1 whiles other people h... morehow i can update htc one xl to sense 5.0 and android 4.2.2 plz plz plz

• dele

i need your help on my HTC one xl I buy this phone just five day now I will buy it I check the internal storage then I saw 35GB after am use it I just go check the intenal storage then I find just 16GB what happen? help me out

Remedies, 03 May 2015Please am still using the version of 4.1.1 whiles other people h... moreYou can get lollpop with custom rom (cyanogenmod)

• Remedies

Please am still using the version of 4.1.1 whiles other people have got upgrade of 4.2.2 so why am I not getting de updates?. Anytime I search for updates,it tells me my phone is up to date whiles my colleges are using the same phone and getting updates.Please can anyone explain to me if there is a solution to that,am tired of using 4.1.1 version. I need an update.

• shaz

iam having problems with my volume,my phone int ringing

This may have already been answered but ......... if no recognition then problem may be your cable. You may have a 'charge only' one so try another cable.

• Robo

veroon007, 22 Jan 2015How can I browse through the files I stored in my phone. I want ... moreDownload the latest version of - HTC syne Manager. on your PC. www.htc.com. you'll find all the instruction on there web page. works well good luck.

• kolynx

I have problem when I use the USB cord connection to my laptop. There is no recorgnition