Huawei Ascend P1

Huawei Ascend P1

• trung

> In reply to tom @ 2014-05-01 11:24 from vV5y - click to readi think official update is EMUI 1.5 (4.1.1) for world wide P1 was published on website http://emui.huawei.com/plugin....=hwdownload; that pack has 2 part, you can update on SD card

• 2014-10-21 02:38
  • tsrI
  • trung le

hi every one, did anyone use this EMUI (english)on P1? did you need to root this device?

• 2014-10-15 04:17
  • tsrI
  • Sei Otonashi

this phone is great MHL cable for HDMI supported root access also ok and my ROM now is MIUI.... no problem at all.... :)

• 2014-10-12 08:32
  • wYE3
  • Mario

am have used this version Ascend P1 LTE in Sweden.its the worst phone ever i have used.they frozen up many times on the day,the device get so hot the most open battery and start the phone again.the ics android version never works well with the phone.i will never ever buy a so bad phone like this china made Huawei.better pay more for better brand made in Korea that in china.

• 2014-10-10 13:29
  • S3fa

> In reply to qmsem @ 2014-09-11 19:24 from 6PB} - click to readit is FROZEN to ICS.no pun intended.do not root this device.you MIGHT lose playstore

• 2014-10-03 03:12
  • IrVC

> In reply to qmsem @ 2014-08-30 10:58 from 6PCI - click to readregards,did you buy it STRAIGHT from China??it may be Refurbished.I've had two of these handsets with zero complications.Huawei did it right with this Ice cream sandwich device,however,it is NOT UPGRADEABLE to JB or KIT KAT.IT NEVER WILL BE.not future proof.

• 2014-10-03 03:09
  • IrVC
  • qmsem

which andriod software version is better for p1? any suggestion?

• 2014-09-11 19:24
  • 6PB}
  • Dr.B

> In reply to jozee @ 2014-08-26 08:16 from t7}h - click to readhold Volume + and power on phone...chose "wipe cash" and YES.... reboot. In worst scenario,you need to flash software,google that

• 2014-09-03 23:18
  • 3LFI
  • qmsem

Hi. i have a problem with my huawei p1 its screen start
flickring, flashing with grey horizontal lines when ever i
turn on the display….it is so annoying….
do u have any idea to fix this problem…i hope u
understand what im trying to explain.
im running my device on custom version cyanogen mode
v10.1 jelly bean 4.2.2
and the most interesting thing is that it happen when
the device is cold…and when it gets hot the problem is
gone.
Regards…

• 2014-08-30 10:58
  • 6PCI
  • jozee

hi everyone my fone works very well since i bought it last 2012 until last week Aug 22 my P1 will not startup anymore it stock to huawei logo only. Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my fone and can give me idea how i will fix this problem... thank you in advance...

• 2014-08-26 08:16
  • t7}h
  • jozee

I bought my P1 last 2012 the fone functions very will for me its great everything is working fine until last week Aug 22 when i turn on my fone it will not start up it stock in the huawei logo only... can any body tell me whats wrong with my fone and can anyone help me how i will fix it.. please share anyone knows how can this be fix.. thank you very much in advance...

• 2014-08-26 08:04
  • t7}h

Super liar brand with no upgrade

• 2014-08-21 13:28
  • IV${
  • mastermind

I have had my Huawei ascend p1 since December 2012. It is still great for me. The internet browsing speed, graphic quality and all other features are functioning well.Like all other smartphones,however, performance does also depend on the memory and overloading your mobile with apps you never use. I still find it as the bargain it was when I bought it.

• 2014-08-21 08:05
  • N9rT
  • Chelsea Afriyie Sarp

I have a huawei p1 and is not working it got off suddenly

• 2014-08-20 14:11
  • fsTy
  • P1

planned update to 4.2.2, they are all liers.

• 2014-08-09 23:18
  • 3S%p
  • amal

after connection with computer my sd card is not detecting automatically...i want to restart my handset to access my files..its a defect in this handset...

• 2014-07-31 17:15
  • rAMr
  • mtmleo

HUAWEI you must upgrade this phone to jelly been 4.2 we are waiting since long time

• 2014-07-21 15:35
  • 6PHd
  • SetsuGhey

> In reply to SetsuGhey @ 2014-07-01 08:35 from IWNE - click to readAdding on because I forgot to mention:

When I said the camera was great, I meant the BACK CAM only. AF and HD video is great.
But the front cam is really bad. After half a year - one year, the front cam became very foggy possibly because of the dust accumulating INSIDE the lens. No amount of wiping can get it off, unless you prise the screen off and give it a good wipe. Which is virtually impossible. The pics taken with front cam are really bad. Take note for ppl with selfie addiction.

• 2014-07-01 08:46
  • IWNE
  • SetsuGhey

I've been using this phone for close to two years now. Recently changed phone. I wouldn't recommend getting it even though pure android operating system is very tempting. Some problems I've encountered:

1. After 1 year usage, the power button becomes damaged after frequent unlocking/locking the screen. (To get around this problem, I downloaded proximity sensor app) It is a big hassle to power on and off. And if you're a screenshot addict like me, you're gonna feel the pain.

2. Not stable under fluctuations in ambient temperature. Went to Taiwan in winter and phone kept shutting down and refused to power on. Returned to sg and problem persisted for a few days.

3. SIM card often not detected. Have to keep removing and reslotting the card back in. Not very often it happens but when it does, it will keep occurring for a while.

Other than the above problems, I'm satisfied with it. The camera is of great quality, the pure android is awesome and it is freaking lightweight. It has great aesthetics too. However, unless Huawei upgrades their hardware, I'm never getting a Huawei phone again.

• 2014-07-01 08:35
  • IWNE
  • george

my phone can't use 3G network.someone else for help?

• 2014-06-23 12:03