Huawei Ascend P1

Huawei Ascend P1

• is230

The phone is really awesome...i love this phone,only one problem-there is some moisture stuck on the front camera is anybody else also facing this problem ?

• 2014-04-11 21:54
  • X}yJ
  • sonali

> In reply to jazzy @ 2014-04-06 19:25 from 6PSu - click to readsetting > Language and input > android keyboard > unchecked vibrate on key press

May be it will helpful for u..

• 2014-04-09 09:45
  • vGH{
  • jazzy

this phone is nice but anyone tell me plz how finish vibration during the typing this is only that irritate me

• 2014-04-06 19:25
  • 6PSu
  • Mahn

The Huawei p1 is very interesting.
I love it but one question.
Tell me some one how can I use 3G video calling without skype?

• 2014-03-29 18:39
  • UNKw
  • sam

hy gyz i am using this phone i am using this phone in Pakistan this set is so nice and very very light weight i think huawei brand is good,

• 2014-03-24 21:10
  • 6QgM
  • bannu

I'm using this phone before 8months..the phone is awesome...comparing to other campanies phone prices...but my phone lost the camera quality and the accessories for p1 I can't find in India...

• 2014-03-24 13:59
  • bE8@
  • carizandee

i've been using huawei P1 for about 6 mos. and i really love it, the camera is soooo clear and it was very light.. :)

• 2014-03-19 07:16
  • tS0I
  • harrymason37

> In reply to akbar @ 2014-01-01 15:47 from uuxv - click to readUse vroot search for it, you cant find it in playstore its against their policy.

• 2014-03-08 04:06
  • P%uR
  • harrymason37

> In reply to neil young @ 2013-12-18 04:26 from K7eu - click to readThere is monthly update but it is for chinese version no google apps. They release global jellybean update but it is so buggy. Just search for it

• 2014-03-08 03:51
  • P%uR
  • mohammad2443

I've heard that custom jelly bean rom doesn't work well. how much should we wait for official 4.2 update?

• 2014-03-07 16:26
  • B}n%
  • Schlauf2

I own this phone and I could say it's the best investment I ever made. Before you start reading this, please forget everything you know about Chinese products!! Since I work as a cell phone retailer, I come in contact with various phones on a daily basis and I can say that it can still compete with today's phones from upper calss and still win.
Even though it's obvious it had Samsung Galaxy S2's design as an inspiration, this phone is overall (you won't believe this) better than S2. Compared to S2, P1 lags behind in: gaming and earphone volume (it's a bit on quiet side on P1). In everything else, it beats the S2 hands down. Camera is in the top tier of 8Mpix class, colors are good and accurate, autofocus works flawlessly. 1080p videos are excellent with plenty of details, autofocus works good (although it's automatic on video) and there is no stutter while refocusing compared to S2 which lags while refocusing. Calls work perfectly on both sides. Loudspeaker is quite loud and clear. The build quality is flawless, even though it's made of plastic there are no squeaks or gaps anywhere, and I dare say its shell is more durable than the S2. The performance is blazingly fast, literally lag-free, and believe me it can rival the likes of S4 and HTC One (except, of course, in terms of very graphic-intense contents such as games). Overall, I'm giving it 9/10 , this phone really surprised me considering that Huawei were always making cheap products and evaded going at the big guys such as Samsung and HTC, and this has shown that when Huawei want to make something big, they'll do it properly. Well done, Huawei! It's a shame that this phone is sooo underestimated and didn't make the success it deserves.

• 2014-02-25 01:28
  • 0mUG
  • tdi2668

i already use this phone 14 months n until now everything run smoothly...but the problem is, never get official update from huawei to jellybean or kitkat...no complain about this phone, everything is very good, the camera n the video recording n the GPS navigation is amazing...very good phone....

• 2014-02-23 10:19
  • y$7v
  • portuguese

How long time we must wait for the international 4.2 jelly bean firmware?

• 2014-02-10 21:07
  • 3S%0
  • Aman R

Using Ascend P1 from past 6 months.

Wanna tell worth every single penny....Awesome phone...Nice work...
Make more phone with Super Amoled Display...

• 2014-02-01 08:21
  • sSJT
  • Witzki

Just got this phone today cos i swapped my galaxy s2 and all i can say im LOVIN it. For the past few months ive been dreaming of having phones like s3 s3 htc one optimus G g2 or nexus 4 5, but you know due to insifficent fund on my own i decided if i really need those HIGH end smartphones. I'm just happy that there are companies like Huawei that produces products like this for a great price. The UI looks wonderful! Even the sound is superb cos of its dolby surround system. The 8MP camera is not bad i really like it. And one thing i always look for smartphones is the battery. I didn't expect it to be that more powerful. I have never dream of having this phone ever, but now I'm using and enjoying it the first day I've used it. Just always keep in mind that when you buy something put some research before deciding and see what's gonna make you happy after all its your money that you will spend. Cheers.

• 2014-01-31 14:50
  • t7XH
  • migor

> In reply to nina @ 2014-01-16 17:26 from HBcW - click to readyes, every mobile phone with android is capable of syncing with PC.

• 2014-01-30 09:09
  • MFxX
  • Pueofql

> In reply to memo @ 2014-01-03 02:08 from LBNq - click to readAs long as you have google store,now in 2014 recently they added BBM app.I would love to download it too but i haven't but because,it is beta version and many users complained that the BBM is glitchy

• 2014-01-18 06:52
  • uH@R
  • Pueofql

> In reply to want to clarify some @ 2014-01-06 01:58 from 9yiR - click to readThis is normal,every device that said have 4gb of internal storage (for example) will have about half of the space used by the operating system,only 2gb available to user.Same for the RAM,if the review says 1gb,then some of it will be used up by the operating system leaving you with 65...mb

• 2014-01-18 06:51
  • uH@R
  • nina

Is this mobilie able to sicronize PC

• 2014-01-16 17:26
  • HBcW
  • hhij

> In reply to want to clarify some @ 2014-01-06 01:58 from 9yiR - click to readSome of the ram is used for system

• 2014-01-14 09:59