Huawei Ascend P1

Huawei Ascend P1

• Kochu

I was using my Phone Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 when all of a sudden the Screen went off and the logo appeared . I cann't tyrn off or on the phone despite pressing the on and off button. What I wlll do ?

• 2015-08-28 22:18
  • rKbu
  • akbar2020

I have completed 2 years by today 21/8/2015. Very good device from Huawei. It's serving me well without any problems. Still getting almost 1 day battery life. Dropped more than 5 times in 2 years and didn't got any serious dents or cracks because of its light weight. Very handy and easy to hold phone i have ever used. The only problem is low headphone volume. Other than that it shines on all other departments. Still using with stock ICS.

Very much satisfied with HUAWEI.

• 2015-08-21 07:04
  • tU9j

> In reply to Aaron Brady @ 2015-05-22 11:09 from fuvG - click to readYes you can by using custom roms

• 2015-05-23 10:08
  • t75H
  • Aaron Brady

can I upgrade my Android system

• 2015-05-22 11:09
  • fuvG
  • A.S. Raihan

I am useing huawei Ascend p1. It is very nice . Its performance is very well . I play (fifa 15 ult. , vice city etc.) On the mobile . I love and like my handset . But it bettey well but not good/great. Friends, you will buy the mobile . Thank_ for read my comment . God bless you .

• 2015-05-13 09:55
  • uNVx
  • lazyket

Hi, i have been using this phone for almost 2 years now and till now am very satisfied with its performance. but recently i am facing serious connectivity problem, like if i talk for more than about 10 to 15 mins, the call drops and then the network disappears and it re-registers to the network. Can anyone give me a workaround for this? I am still using the stock ICS ROM.

• 2015-05-11 14:37
  • 9x}%
  • Fazly

I am using Huawei U9200 handset, and since yesterday the contact details and contact area is missing and I am not able to deal number? how can is get it.

• 2015-05-03 09:57
  • XNPc
  • popcorn

Now that the phone is 3 years old I am in hint for the battery as it is giving me trouble !

• 2015-05-02 07:32
  • vb$P
  • kasi4lebza

> In reply to bunjibunji @ 2015-01-28 14:00 from 7suk - click to readHi there, can you kindly tell me where to get the latest firmware for p1 a and steps on how to flash and load a new one

• 2015-04-29 12:23
  • fjSt
  • bunji

> In reply to Shanky @ 2015-03-20 07:17 from 9LAQ - click to readThe back cover does come off. First remove the small screw located under the micro sd lid. You can buy special tools for opening phones. Or use something very thin and strong. Insert between lower screen edge frame and cover. Gently work your way around. Carefull not too lose volume, power and speaker grill when cover is removed. As these iteme can and will fall away from back cover. The battery will be exposed. Battery is held in with double sided sticky tape. Remove two screws holding down silver shield. Lift up a fraction to be able to remove battery plug. Putting back together is just the reverse. Goog luck.

• 2015-03-25 14:28
  • 7suh
  • Shanky

it works well for 1 year. Now i am facing battery problem and it won't be replacable, please give me any suggestion what to do

• 2015-03-20 07:17
  • 9LAQ
  • bee

I bought this phone exactly two years ago. It is an excellent phone. I am not an IT guru so I am still using it the way I bought it without any upgrades. It is a very smooth phone. It serves me great!

• 2015-03-13 13:47
  • r0Fx
  • Ascend P1 User

I've found the best ROM to be Spanorg's LiquidSmooth 3.2 KitKat ROM (2014-08-21-viva-ext) it does wonders for this phone, latest video drivers. Everything is working, no real showstopping bugs.

You can get the radio working, bluetooth, wifi hotspot in a custom 4.4.4 rom. I think the only con/downside is the headphone volume is a little low, however I have headphone amps handy and it seems easy enough to investigate a solution.

I've tried all the ROMS for this phone, MOKEE, CM, Chinese firmwares. Nothing tops it for battery and smoothness.

I use smartassv2 governor, sio or cfq for scheduler, -25mV or -50mV under voltage and lower 236MHz frequency as the lowest, with 1026MHz highest when I want to conserve power. Battery Saver is on and 236MHz set for max when display off (also turning off gps, wifi and data while killing apps).

Otherwise just turn it on interactive and enable 1500MHz max and phone still doesn't use a great amount of battery until you start running games like that.

I've you have an Ascend P1 and you aren't scared of flashing and possibly bricking it go visit ascendp1.altervista.org for latest rom news dedicated to this phone.

• 2015-03-11 12:13
  • QLyV
  • bunjibunji

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-30 08:26 from 2Sx1 - click to readBeen using P1 for couple years. Have flashed many roms. And have experienced same regarding phone going into sleep mode. But it always wakes up when required. This is to save battery. So don't worry.

• 2015-01-28 14:00
  • bunjibunji

> In reply to sudhi @ 2015-01-19 12:49 from 6wcB - click to readTry re flashing 4.1.1 again. If problem persist. I advise to use correct downgrade rom. To downgrade from jellybean back to ics. Use B229 or B105 etc.

• 2015-01-28 13:56
  • bunjibunji

> In reply to pieter @ 2015-01-13 12:46 from fXne - click to readYes. B229 has fm radio & google play store etc.

• 2015-01-28 13:52
  • sudhi

After update 4.1.1 my phones mic not working.but some calling applications are working via loud speaker.im updated official emui firmevere. Pls anyone can help me wt to do.. now im in riyadh.

• 2015-01-19 12:49
  • 6wcB

> In reply to qmsem @ 2014-08-30 10:58 from 6PCI - click to readUpgrade to version 11

• 2015-01-15 07:42
  • Piet

> In reply to ugur @ 2014-12-01 01:03 from AdF$ - click to readHi, this is the official English firmware with no radio:

The Official firmwares beyond this is all Chinese so you break more things than you fix (Eg, GooglePlaystore)
Don't know about the unofficial firmwares.

• 2015-01-15 07:22
  • pieter

Downloaded official firmware (b315), got no radio. Went on to install B710, no playstore and backup recovery option. Some weird chinese store with no English option. Think its best to stay on ICS. Anybody know if the B229 firmware have radio and mhl for ICS.

• 2015-01-13 12:46