LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

• ps

> In reply to vivekdpk @ 2014-11-22 17:58 from utG2 - click to readgo near lg service centre .they will install jelly bean

• 2014-11-25 19:40
  • sSJG
  • vivekdpk

I had upgraded my LG Optimus l7 ii p715 to Kitkat, as LG upgrade. That has completely slowed my phone. What is the process of revert it back to older jelly bean?

please help. it was a beautiful mobile with old latest jelly bean.

help awaited.

regards

vivek dpk

• 2014-11-22 17:58
  • utG2
  • vivekdpk

please help. it was a beautiful mobile with old latest jelly bean.

help awaited.

regards

vivek dpk

• 2014-11-22 17:20
  • utG2
  • hossam

> In reply to Harshit96 @ 2014-11-20 13:31 from vbxP - click to readsame wiht me get more space in your phone

• 2014-11-22 16:48
  • fk6b
  • Vish

> In reply to Riki @ 2014-11-08 07:25 from fsT5 - click to readYours expectations are diff and you purchased different ph,Its your fault you choose wrong ph. This ph is superb.

• 2014-11-22 15:38
  • tA{t
  • Harshit96

CAn anyone plz suggest me
my phone sometimes shows that your phone has stop working
and sometimes camera is also not working,it shows your system ui system has been stopped
and sometimes it restarts automatically

• 2014-11-20 13:31
  • vbxP
  • harshit

> In reply to raja @ 2014-11-07 02:27 from YTJS - click to readyes can anyone plz teell that it is written that the phone has 4 gb internal memory but it shows only 1,76

plz anyoe can suggest what to do

• 2014-11-20 13:04
  • vbxP
  • mrali

it is a good phone. i really hope LG updates this phone with android 5 Lollipop.

• 2014-11-15 06:45
  • 9JAY
  • Chandra Pisharody

I have P 715 phone since last December. My problem is that I can't read messages sent by friends in Malayalam. Instead of space a Chinese character appears. Thus the messages is not containing in the frame and it exceeds the limit. How could I remove this and read the messages in Malayalam?

• 2014-11-13 07:04
  • utVX
  • parth

for speeding it up:
#1 disable those system apps not used
*2 for google play services - uncheck the android device manager in security - phone administrator
3 regularly clear apps cache
4 as much as possible move all files and apps to memory card. freeing up internal storage is always a good option
5 download android assistant and always clear and boost up
6 uninstall not frequently used apps.
I always apply affore amendments to my Lg L7II p715 to make it a lot speedier and it frees up ram to upto 300 mb for me.

CAUTION
#1 disabling system apps will make some fumctions stop working, so if you are facing any problem you can enable those apps back
*2 if android device mangaer is unchecked - then you won't be able to control your mobile like resetting mobile when it is stolen and also not able to track the device too.

So, apply the above mentioned points if you do know what you are doing, but still it is safe as there are no chances of bricking your phone down.

• 2014-11-10 15:55
  • bJ7L
  • eby

> In reply to Mahmoud @ 2014-11-09 12:20 from atI1 - click to readNo p715 don't support otg
For otg a battery of 5v is required wch p715 don't have

• 2014-11-10 13:27
  • U$kk
  • Mahmoud

Does it support otg connection or not? I tried with so many apps like stickmount and so on. But it doesnt work. Plz help me. Thanks

• 2014-11-09 12:20
  • atI1
  • Baba

> In reply to Riki @ 2014-11-08 07:25 from fsT5 - click to readAll the critics of LG P715 plz if you dont know how to use the LG L7 P715 then plz dont comment.
I am using this fabulous handset, it is very fast and screen is also awesome 4.3 inches IPS display my phone never hangs or lags, it has also excellent battery backup which other android mobiles dont have. it is very light in weight and slim. It has nice feature like smart screen i.e. when you read something the the phone detects your eye and the phone's screen doesn't turn off until you stop viewing the screen.
It has quik translator, double tap on the screen to wake up and sleep option, it also has quick memo you can screen shot whatever is on the display and edit it and send it.
I am very much satisfied with this mobile what else you want in this price range?
Plz dont upgrade it to Kitkat otherwise it will start giving you problems.

• 2014-11-08 12:15
  • vb{t
  • Riki

Please do not and i repeat do not buy this phone. Its a usless phone, its just too slow and useless. U will end up smashing it out of anger. Do not waste ur money.

• 2014-11-08 07:25
  • fsT5
  • Saqib

This is the worst phone u can ever buy... games like highway rider and others doesnt work properly... gps navigation is awful, just doesnt doesnt work.... whenever i get a call on the Line app, its simply restarts automatically... please dont waste your money buying this phone, rather go for some samsung ones..

• 2014-11-07 08:04
  • pWvx
  • Bunty

Please do not update your p715 to KitKat version. It will make your phone very slow. Memory of the phone doesn't seems to be an issue b/c on my phone more than 150MB is always free. It seems the on-board processor 1GHZ dual core is not sufficient for this software release.

• 2014-11-07 06:22
  • tUaL
  • raja

> In reply to -=Dice=_ @ 2014-10-19 18:37 from mFid - click to readSystem says 4gb internal memory. Storage shows 1.78 gb.

• 2014-11-07 02:27
  • YTJS
  • moh_62

What I miss from this unit is the TV-out function as on my previous Nokia phone. Maybe this is true also to other LG models as I check some model specs.

• 2014-11-06 02:13
  • UD{8
  • lucky

How to get kitkat 4.4.2 version for lg p715 dual .. pls suggest me to get the new version

• 2014-11-03 20:02
  • vIps
  • vikrant

I have also updated my phone with official lg kitkat version, and honestly I'll not recommend any one to do this. its working ok, but sometimes it gets stuck for sum time.

overall...not a god update.

• 2014-10-30 15:47