LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

Cant download videos. Wats up?

jay orbita, 26 Feb 2016When I post some emojis in facebook, instagram, and twitter, i c... moresame problem ..

• hasarider

been using this for 3 years, surviving drop and wet coindition, and sure now I have to retiring it from service. main reason is often it losses phone signal, I am trying to configurate the phone on gsm only / remove one sim etc, still losing signal. put my sim card on old old nokia 8250 and it got signal, so I think it is not network. but I am not blaming LG for this, since it was ok before,at least for more than 2 years...so either because I dropped it, or put on my pocket while bicycling under the rain, or just because I download something that contains malware. Either way, I have to say goodbye...

• Khaled

I bought this mobile 3 years ago. It is very good mobile for its price.

• goa

how i shud flash the mobile p715

• katenda kazembe

I cannot reboot my LG Optimus L7 11 Dual P715

• kazembe

cannot reboot

• jay orbita

When I post some emojis in facebook, instagram, and twitter, i can't see any of it. How can I see the emojis? Please solve my problem!

Why does it overheat

• b2r

sam30, 03 Feb 2015Nope , Both the sim slots are 3G capableNope, only 1slot is capable of 3g other must be in GSM.
Using it more than 2yrs

B2R

• abinav

govind, 19 May 2015Hey i am using this phone for almost 1 and a half years its a ni... moreHi, how did u upgrade to kitkat O/S ????
I am using this for more than 2.5 Years

• helen

Bad phone it turns its self on at any time
I had it fixed few months and doing it again
Still on warranty
Don't know is it dangerous?
Doing it at night to

just recently upgrade to kitkat via lg pc suite..so far so good..
its been 3days since..same battery life..same usage..no lag of whatsoever..
decent frontcam/vid..im not a heavy gamer on androidphones so this fits me well...
all installed apps are working fine..youtube,facebook,ym,coc,bombquad etc..the basics...
i just use the p715 for my socia-media apps,few games,and mostly vids..
didnt install of that batterysaver,mrcleaner,antivirus etc crap that eats up ram space..
just try to be carefull about those ghostpush trojans and monkey viruses..
prevention is better than cure,then your androidphone will just be fine:D

Jong-Kook, 18 Dec 2015I upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Tha... moreHow did you downgrade from Kit Kat to Jellybean,can you post the link of the tutorial Please!

• ravi

Camille, 05 Jan 2016i would like to know how to use the dual sim on the LG P715 pleaseyou have button next to home button to switch between the sims. There are 2 sim slots below one each other.

• bernard

Camille, 05 Jan 2016i would like to know how to use the dual sim on the LG P715 pleasesetting >dual sim > check sim1 and sim 2.

• Niju

this phone is good for rough users, i like it very much,

• Shooshan

Jong-Kook, 18 Dec 2015I upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Tha... moreHow did you downgrade from android 4.4 kitkat to 4.3 Jelly bean on LG optimus l72 dual? Please tell me someone!

• Camille

i would like to know how to use the dual sim on the LG P715 please

• vittor2163

Jong-Kook, 18 Dec 2015I upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Tha... moreGood morning. Would you mind if you send me the link for downgrade for android jelly.
I need make downgrade in my cell phone. Because when I make upgrade in my cell phone for android 4.2.2, my cell phone is very slow.