LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

• mayank

> In reply to nat @ 2014-12-14 07:36 from PxVj - click to readi also faced the same problem of lag
but after doing a factory reset the problem was gone and the phone became much more faster
so i advice you to do a factory reset of your phone

• 2014-12-20 07:48
  • 3Y67
  • Boobie Dippintush

How to root this cellphone? I have upgraded this to Kitkat...

• 2014-12-20 00:38
  • v0qy
  • mabinkp

Hd is not suporting

• 2014-12-18 04:06
  • YT1k
  • anks

plz sm1 tell me about its camera quality as compared to nokia 5 mp camera.... and battery lyf. z there any better option than it in this price range???!

• 2014-12-14 20:19
  • rAPp
  • nat

> In reply to vivekdpk @ 2014-11-22 17:20 from utG2 - click to readi have same question with you. do you find the solution of this? my LG 715 dual sim has lag after installed kitkat. is it solution go to LG service and they can install jelly bean ?

• 2014-12-14 07:36
  • PxVj
  • vkb

How can i root this phone on kitkat ..?

• 2014-12-13 12:00
  • rKT7
  • samir

Hi
I have this phone from 1 year
I have some problems
1-the camira will be hang after using i must be restart phone to make camera work
2-the phone be hang a lot of mach

Please help me
Give me any solution

• 2014-12-08 12:03
  • NqX}

> In reply to harshit @ 2014-11-20 13:04 from vbxP - click to readUser available memory is nly 1.76.

• 2014-12-01 08:17

• rAfD
  • eby

Atlast updated my p715 to kitkat
Its simply awesome
Pros
A wide no. Of option to customize
Ui improved
Qslide added
And many more

Cons
Its doesn't hangs but lags a bit
Skips some frames some times

Otherwise kitkat update is truely awesome

• 2014-11-29 13:52
  • rKTf
  • ps

> In reply to vivekdpk @ 2014-11-22 17:58 from utG2 - click to readgo near lg service centre .they will install jelly bean

• 2014-11-25 19:40
  • sSJG
  • vivekdpk

I had upgraded my LG Optimus l7 ii p715 to Kitkat, as LG upgrade. That has completely slowed my phone. What is the process of revert it back to older jelly bean?

please help. it was a beautiful mobile with old latest jelly bean.

help awaited.

regards

vivek dpk

• 2014-11-22 17:58
  • utG2
  • vivekdpk

please help. it was a beautiful mobile with old latest jelly bean.

help awaited.

regards

vivek dpk

• 2014-11-22 17:20
  • utG2
  • hossam

> In reply to Harshit96 @ 2014-11-20 13:31 from vbxP - click to readsame wiht me get more space in your phone

• 2014-11-22 16:48
  • fk6b
  • Vish

> In reply to Riki @ 2014-11-08 07:25 from fsT5 - click to readYours expectations are diff and you purchased different ph,Its your fault you choose wrong ph. This ph is superb.

• 2014-11-22 15:38
  • tA{t
  • Harshit96

CAn anyone plz suggest me
my phone sometimes shows that your phone has stop working
and sometimes camera is also not working,it shows your system ui system has been stopped
and sometimes it restarts automatically

• 2014-11-20 13:31
  • vbxP
  • harshit

> In reply to raja @ 2014-11-07 02:27 from YTJS - click to readyes can anyone plz teell that it is written that the phone has 4 gb internal memory but it shows only 1,76

plz anyoe can suggest what to do

• 2014-11-20 13:04
  • vbxP
  • mrali

it is a good phone. i really hope LG updates this phone with android 5 Lollipop.

• 2014-11-15 06:45
  • 9JAY
  • Chandra Pisharody

I have P 715 phone since last December. My problem is that I can't read messages sent by friends in Malayalam. Instead of space a Chinese character appears. Thus the messages is not containing in the frame and it exceeds the limit. How could I remove this and read the messages in Malayalam?

• 2014-11-13 07:04
  • utVX
  • parth

for speeding it up:
#1 disable those system apps not used
*2 for google play services - uncheck the android device manager in security - phone administrator
3 regularly clear apps cache
4 as much as possible move all files and apps to memory card. freeing up internal storage is always a good option
5 download android assistant and always clear and boost up
6 uninstall not frequently used apps.
I always apply affore amendments to my Lg L7II p715 to make it a lot speedier and it frees up ram to upto 300 mb for me.

CAUTION
#1 disabling system apps will make some fumctions stop working, so if you are facing any problem you can enable those apps back
*2 if android device mangaer is unchecked - then you won't be able to control your mobile like resetting mobile when it is stolen and also not able to track the device too.

So, apply the above mentioned points if you do know what you are doing, but still it is safe as there are no chances of bricking your phone down.

• 2014-11-10 15:55