LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

• Summit

Can any one please tell me how to upgrade os frome 4.1 jellybin to 4.4.2 kitkat or lollipop

• 2015-11-20 09:45
  • JGga
  • Maheshwaran

My phone stucks often...goes to home page while messaging, watching video playing games... or stops in between and asks to resume restart or exit frequently (in few seconds).. when net is on apps or downloaded automatically without notification.
Can anyone explain and help to overcome this

• 2015-11-13 15:49
  • X0{q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-11-03 06:22 from t7XD - click to readIm using LGP715,from 3 n half yrs now,nic phone,no issues,phone runs for 1 whole day,bt only if 100% charged. Camera is fine,internal storage issues- with 4-5 downloaded applications..internal storage gets full..!!
Overall nic phone.

• 2015-11-10 13:20
  • 2@tF
  • anonymous

i am using this phone phone for 2 years no issues except it is a out dated model now after updating to kitkat the phone lags a little

• 2015-11-09 14:23
  • EP$7

i've been using my lg-p715 since feb 2015 and it is very convenient but 2 weeks ago it still has 50% battery remaining then it turnes off.
but when i charge it the battery says it is fully charge. and now i cannot use it unless it is plugged in. I went to the service center and they say it is not grounded (the battery).
what should i do?

• 2015-11-03 06:22
  • t7XD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-02 16:41 from 7Xch - click to readtry button savior from playstore theres a non root option

• 2015-10-29 12:22
  • r07i
  • mith

Can any1 tell me how to make a video call from lg p715

• 2015-10-26 07:48
  • 7jZX
  • Avi

It stat 's that. " your system has stopped unexpectedly .."... what can i do..
??? pls hlp ....

• 2015-10-15 17:17
  • KhuB

does it supports video calling tel me frindzz plzzz

• 2015-10-01 15:24
  • 7j%j
  • Ravikumar

> In reply to TarakG @ 2015-09-13 05:42 from rx27 - click to readYou can download Proximity sensor on off in google play store. After installation disable the proximity. Then it will not turn off during calls. This might be missing sensor in your phone or sensor may be damaged. In my phone it was stolen during my screen replacement.

• 2015-09-28 10:49
  • ijeK
  • TarakG

> In reply to vasu chaprana @ 2015-06-24 22:41 from u7EA - click to readWere you able to resolve this issue of screen going blank during a call?
Much appreciated.

• 2015-09-13 05:42
  • rx27
  • quachtinh

> In reply to vasu @ 2015-06-27 15:36 from rK9@ - click to readdear friend, could you initiate/tell me the way to up android 4.1 to 4.4 kitkat, thanks a lot!

• 2015-08-27 10:41
  • bGHX
  • quachtinh

could you tell me, LG P715 can use operating system 4.2 or 4.3 ? Now my mobile using 4.1.2

• 2015-08-27 10:31
  • bGHX
  • Amy

My task manager keeps popping up. Even if there is nothing running. I have turned phone off. i have tried taking the battery out. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 2015-08-16 16:41
  • kAhu
  • Deepfreeze

it was fast at first time, the it became slow as i downloaded lots of apps then i formatted it then very fast after all had no problems with it , overall good phone

• 2015-08-15 15:25
  • Nva$
  • arindam8

Using LG - P715, i can't end a call after talking someone unless the person end it. the display button on the top-right don't work. It started 2months back. I am using my phone for 2 yrs. In the beginning the power switch sometime did not work on first attempt when tried to switch on the display. After 2 or 3 attempts it worked. I ignored. Now with this problem I cant continue with this phone. Any suggestions.... I tried factory resent, removing apps ( including all games) to free up disc space,...not solved

• 2015-08-12 08:19
  • UNUe
  • guest.

> In reply to tom @ 2015-08-02 13:17 from t7Xr - click to readGo to file manager.you will be able to move files from internal memory to external sd card from there.
Go to the file you want to transfer.put your finger on the file and hold it there for some time.lot of options will appear. Select move.then go to external sd card and go to the folder where you want to move the file.hold your finger on the folder till the paste option appears and then select paste.Your file will get moved to the new folder.

• 2015-08-05 21:43
  • XuTd
  • kien

How to change the storage of LG P-715 to SD Card ?

• 2015-08-04 14:43
  • t7Ec

> In reply to Bad Boys @ 2015-01-21 13:04 from U@HL - click to readhave you tried the camema and battery back up from other mobiles with same confirgation. this mobile is the best in its caterogy during that time.

• 2015-08-04 10:24
  • PUEx
  • tom

can someone enlighten me about its sd memory.i can no longer download even a single song.it tells me that i have reach the maximum internal storage but the sd in it has huge allowable memory.i cannot figure out how to transfer built in icons/downloads from internal to SD.I am force to delete somthing just to catch up for new download.It gives me so much headache.

• 2015-08-02 13:17