LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715

• helen

Bad phone it turns its self on at any time
I had it fixed few months and doing it again
Still on warranty
Don't know is it dangerous?
Doing it at night to

just recently upgrade to kitkat via lg pc suite..so far so good..
its been 3days since..same battery life..same usage..no lag of whatsoever..
decent frontcam/vid..im not a heavy gamer on androidphones so this fits me well...
all installed apps are working fine..youtube,facebook,ym,coc,bombquad etc..the basics...
i just use the p715 for my socia-media apps,few games,and mostly vids..
didnt install of that batterysaver,mrcleaner,antivirus etc crap that eats up ram space..
just try to be carefull about those ghostpush trojans and monkey viruses..
prevention is better than cure,then your androidphone will just be fine:D

Jong-Kook, 18 Dec 2015I upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Tha... moreHow did you downgrade from Kit Kat to Jellybean,can you post the link of the tutorial Please!

• ravi

Camille, 05 Jan 2016i would like to know how to use the dual sim on the LG P715 pleaseyou have button next to home button to switch between the sims. There are 2 sim slots below one each other.

• bernard

Camille, 05 Jan 2016i would like to know how to use the dual sim on the LG P715 pleasesetting >dual sim > check sim1 and sim 2.

• Niju

this phone is good for rough users, i like it very much,

• Shooshan

Jong-Kook, 18 Dec 2015I upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Tha... moreHow did you downgrade from android 4.4 kitkat to 4.3 Jelly bean on LG optimus l72 dual? Please tell me someone!

• Camille

i would like to know how to use the dual sim on the LG P715 please

• vittor2163

Jong-Kook, 18 Dec 2015I upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Tha... moreGood morning. Would you mind if you send me the link for downgrade for android jelly.
I need make downgrade in my cell phone. Because when I make upgrade in my cell phone for android 4.2.2, my cell phone is very slow.

• LG

awesome phonee

• raul

Summit, 20 Nov 2015Can any one please tell me how to upgrade os frome 4.1 jellybin ... morePlease new jellybean andirod verson upgrade in my lg p715 phones

• nandi

• Jong-Kook

Summit, 20 Nov 2015Can any one please tell me how to upgrade os frome 4.1 jellybin ... moreI upgraded to Kitkat and it became very slow and lags a lot. Thanks to the guys at xda forums I managed to go back to Jellybean. Do not upgrade to Kitkat.

• Hemu

phone is not good as i expected. Main problem is software updation

mith, 26 Oct 2015Can any1 tell me how to make a video call from lg p715 There is no option for video call in this phone. I am also searching about it?

• Summit

Can any one please tell me how to upgrade os frome 4.1 jellybin to 4.4.2 kitkat or lollipop

• Maheshwaran

My phone stucks often...goes to home page while messaging, watching video playing games... or stops in between and asks to resume restart or exit frequently (in few seconds).. when net is on apps or downloaded automatically without notification.
Can anyone explain and help to overcome this

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2015i've been using my lg-p715 since feb 2015 and it is very conveni... moreIm using LGP715,from 3 n half yrs now,nic phone,no issues,phone runs for 1 whole day,bt only if 100% charged. Camera is fine,internal storage issues- with 4-5 downloaded applications..internal storage gets full..!!
Overall nic phone.

• anonymous

i am using this phone phone for 2 years no issues except it is a out dated model now after updating to kitkat the phone lags a little

i've been using my lg-p715 since feb 2015 and it is very convenient but 2 weeks ago it still has 50% battery remaining then it turnes off.
but when i charge it the battery says it is fully charge. and now i cannot use it unless it is plugged in. I went to the service center and they say it is not grounded (the battery).
what should i do?