LG Optimus L7 II P710

LG Optimus L7 II P710

Sim, 03 Mar 2015How do you know it's out? I'm from Estonia and I don't seem to h... moreHe said they should release it.

• Sim

kok, 24 Feb 2015Just release v20c in baltics and everywhere. Is it so much to ha... moreHow do you know it's out? I'm from Estonia and I don't seem to have it yet at least.

i have it for 2y, soooo reliable. i have the money but i am afraid to change it. best for ever. plus best battery life ever!

I'm using this phone one more year..no lag and no problem.

• kok

Just release v20c in baltics and everywhere. Is it so much to handle ??

Very good for a low-price phone.

I have this phone and I like it!

which want is best version..?

• User

DO NOT upgrade to KitKat. Stop thinking what would be like your phone if it has KitKat. Phone gets slower, really slower and hard reset doesn't help. JellyBean is the best android version for this phone. :)

• robs

Abdo Khalifa, 26 Jan 2015My L7 II is asking for update to kitkat but many people said its... moredo not update mine became like a snail

Abdo Khalifa, 26 Jan 2015My L7 II is asking for update to kitkat but many people said its... moreDo not UPDATE. Just wait for V20C version, ofc if we have at all.

My L7 II is asking for update to kitkat but many people said its very laggy update!! i want yor help,do you advise me not to update to kitkate??

When the new update v20c is coming out

• Alex

Thief, 20 Dec 2014I am not talking about v20a (first update) and I haven't experie... morelucky u.
have u used GPS ?
have u used any voip software on it ?

• Alex

GB, 26 Dec 2014I update my LG to Kit kat and now is it trash. Slow, slow, slow... morehow can u downgrade without losing warranty preferable?

So v20c its a new update ?

• jetlisa

awesome phone...lost mine in car crash ... but loved it so much !! was my first LG ... and i dont regret it !!

I sold my LG and bought a Moto G. It's a new world, like a Lada and a Ferrari.

As said, V20C is available in Spain, when does it come to other countries like the Netherlands? Or can i just flash v20C version from the internet?
(Does my carrier work on spanish version?)

• GB

I update my LG to Kit kat and now is it trash.
Slow, slow, slow.
I contact LG and te respons i get : we don't have a answer for this problem. Now mor LG for me.
I gonne try to downgrade to Jelly Bean.