LG Tri Chip C333

LG Tri Chip C333

I want to download whatsapp,hw should i go about it or what should i do

• Naiko

I used LG c333, but the internet didn't connect even a minute. Oh! So bad

R@MY, 28 Aug 2013Does light indicator works (LED Blinker) when you have unread me... moreyes , it has led blink when you have unread message ou call ....

• Red man

tolex, 18 Sep 2013i just buy this fone and discover it can youtube and whatappsHow and where can i put whatsapp on my c333 i just got one.
innhouseltd@hotmail.com

• nomi lahore

Ever best ... ever green... excellent device for three sims users... Super duper battery ... fonts adjustable... fine and clear voice...net speed is super... over all best for Tri sim...

• tolex

i just buy this fone and discover it can youtube and whatapps

• R@MY

Does light indicator works (LED Blinker) when you have unread message or missed call?plzzzzzzzz

• MURTALA NASIMAT OLAY

my phone can not download youtube,whatsapp and it dose not upload picture to 2go and facebook i just buy it three week ago why

does skype work on this phone

• MIRRIAN

I can't download whatsapp and i can't connect to my email

• bizzyflow

bizzyflow, 04 Sep 2013i bougth my phone now is nt up to two weeks, i cnt play music wi... moreyes

• bizzyflow

i bougth my phone now is nt up to two weeks, i cnt play music without using haedphone, i dnt hear any sound again including camera sound, except vibration i cnt receive calls without headphone, i cnt use louadspeaker on my radio.....pls help me cus is up to two weeks

• Mylne

princess ariyike, 09 Aug 2013how can i download whatsap on my lg c333How can i download wats up on ma lg n also youtube

• Mylne

• YoYo

Does light indicator works (blink) when you have unread message or missed call?

• princess ariyike

how can i download whatsap on my lg c333

• Kizito kisi siraje

Failed use it as a modem