LG Tri Chip C333

LG Tri Chip C333

I Have a Question Please, in the LG C333 Tri Chip, if I have a call on sim 1 and somebody called me on sim 2 or sim 3 what will happen?
1- Gives the caller a number Busy message?
2- Gives me a waitting call signal so that I can hold the current call on sim 1 and answer the other call?
3- Gives the caller an out of service message?
4- other? (Please Mention what will happen if non of the above)

ally, 15 Nov 2013what is a MINI SIM? will a standard SIM fit in here?yes;standard sim card

• ally

what is a MINI SIM? will a standard SIM fit in here?

R@MY, 07 Sep 2013 Does light indicator works (LED Blinker) when you have unread m... moreYes it blinks for miss calls and message

I want to download whatsapp,hw should i go about it or what should i do

• Naiko

I used LG c333, but the internet didn't connect even a minute. Oh! So bad

R@MY, 28 Aug 2013Does light indicator works (LED Blinker) when you have unread me... moreyes , it has led blink when you have unread message ou call ....

• Red man

tolex, 18 Sep 2013i just buy this fone and discover it can youtube and whatappsHow and where can i put whatsapp on my c333 i just got one.
innhouseltd@hotmail.com

• nomi lahore

Ever best ... ever green... excellent device for three sims users... Super duper battery ... fonts adjustable... fine and clear voice...net speed is super... over all best for Tri sim...

• tolex

i just buy this fone and discover it can youtube and whatapps

• R@MY

Does light indicator works (LED Blinker) when you have unread message or missed call?plzzzzzzzz

• MURTALA NASIMAT OLAY

my phone can not download youtube,whatsapp and it dose not upload picture to 2go and facebook i just buy it three week ago why

does skype work on this phone

• MIRRIAN

I can't download whatsapp and i can't connect to my email

• bizzyflow

bizzyflow, 04 Sep 2013i bougth my phone now is nt up to two weeks, i cnt play music wi... moreyes

• bizzyflow

i bougth my phone now is nt up to two weeks, i cnt play music without using haedphone, i dnt hear any sound again including camera sound, except vibration i cnt receive calls without headphone, i cnt use louadspeaker on my radio.....pls help me cus is up to two weeks

• R@MY

• Mylne

princess ariyike, 09 Aug 2013how can i download whatsap on my lg c333How can i download wats up on ma lg n also youtube

• Mylne