Micromax Superfone Punk A44

Micromax Superfone Punk A44

• logu

Aj, 19 Nov 2012I just purchased this phone a few days back. white color look... moregenuine comment!lyks!!!

• logu

tamil, 13 Feb 2013it support video callingare u sure?????

• NIKHIL (NaviMumbai)

This phone is Cool;But Sometimes it Hang's.
we can't Enjoy popular games.
So frndz; My Advise To YOU IS
""not to buy this mobile phone"".

• FOXX

i just goy a brand new a44...bt cn't use my usb port...it always shows usb not sugesucessfully installed..n by da way how will i use my device as a moden through ny desktop????

• lipoksj

The screen is 3.14" and not 3.5 as specified.
Neway great phone
except low internal memory.

• khan

My phone is Locked what i can do to open the lock

dheeraj, 14 Mar 2013dont buy this handset always show nt enough memory..you need to install sntivirus .it will fix the problem.

sree, 11 Mar 2013plz friends do'nt bye micromax mobile a44 . i had a problem in m... morereset ur phone

• dheeraj

dont buy this handset always show nt enough memory..

• aathi

Jacks, 09 Mar 2013Friends how to off the vibrator at the screen lock.... go to the setting and select profile opt and then select genral to click last opt

• sree

plz friends do'nt bye micromax mobile a44 . i had a problem in my mobile that always show phone memory full i deleted many appilactions i could not able to solve the problem. micromax in so good company for mobile...

• Jacks

Friends how to off the vibrator at the screen lock....

• siva

i brought micromax a44. but it always shows phone memory is low. i have deleted all the applications. am unable to delete some applications. i am suffering a lot with these proble. pls guys help me.

• sourabh

this mobile is very bad becouse same problem insuficiant storage so plese not purchase this mobile friend this micrimax company very bad ........so iam very irrited this comapny..

• om

phone is good move most the apps n keep free memory of atleast 65mb itlll work great the memory issue will not happen........

apps

• avi

there is a problem in this phone as the memory is showing always full and we dont know where to go to resolve this problem

Internal memory is less but we have to goto application settings and move the application to sd card to get more space but some applications cant be moved

• jagan