Micromax X410

Micromax X410

Priyanshu, 10 Jul 2014No we cannot run whatsapp on it as it runs on a 800mhzWhy whats app not run

• Priyanshu

Rajiva, 09 Apr 2013can we download whatsapp on micromax x 410 ???No we cannot run whatsapp on it as it runs on a 800mhz

• Smarty

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2012Operamini of this mobile is not installing,pls helpDownload the older version of opera mini & then install it. And if you are using tata docomo install the older version again & again.

• kishan raj

best mobile phone in personsnal use.

• Rajiva

can we download whatsapp on micromax x 410 ???

• jaggu

it good cell but service is poor and volume of the cell vv poor and key board functiong is vv bad i wil tel all my people nt 2 go fr this cell.

• Rubal

Please do't purchase this phn, beacuse it's look is very nice but performance is very poor. So do't go on it's look
I have puchased this phn, and visit the service center for more than 10-15 times

• Mriganga kalita

This is a very good mobile with high quality games supported & with fast net

• Guguli

It is not sopoted various app.

i used this phone but youtube is not opened

• Vicky

manoj, 24 Feb 2012micromax x410 used after 3 month,battery backup very poor.pls su... moreU can reduce the brightness of the screen goto menu>settings>personalize and reduce brightness.It will increase ur battery backup a lot.

• NITIN PATEL

micromax x410 is my first personal mobile brouht in april 2011.
i am so gilty for i have lost my phone.
i am very very missing phone...

Operamini of this mobile is not installing,pls help

• Viren rai

Micromax x410 is tooo good but battery battey backup was not gud.

• babua dutta

yes iam micromax x410 give

• manoj

micromax x410 used after 3 month,battery backup very poor.pls suggest me

• Manish

I have been using this phone for nearly six months now and I wood say this is a fine stuf. Phone performs well looks great and is surely a value for money,for all who have backup issues: reduce the brightness to 1 instead of 3 and the batry wil last twice

• NEHA

hw to get rid of headset profile to general profile even if the headset is not plugged in....help.....what to do

• Vyom

Kunal, 10 Sep 2011The files that i download from internet is shown unsupported in ... moreDownload in phone memory instead of card memory and this will wok fine.

• Alim pasha Hyd