Motorola DROID Ultra

Motorola DROID Ultra

• Irfan

in this I couldn't find file manager, any one help me in this matter

Sheza, 18 Jan 2016battery issue .. anyone plz help me ..There is no battery issue if u have new phone because many peoples change the original battery before sell,

• Zaib

who have problem with battery life (xt1030 xt1080 )they need to switch their network to GSM only rather than UMTS because its uses your all battery and switch back when you wanna connect mobile data.

• irfan

Battery can me replaced, there are already alot of people doing it in mobile markets .

• Sheza

battery issue .. anyone plz help me ..

• Jaffar

Battery problem in this phone even it is kept on auto brightness or normal.... Can any one suggest how to resolve this issue (either replacing battery if it allows or so)
Awaiting any suggestion.

I have battery problem,and it has a non removable battery what can I do?

• kobby

Poor mobile phone by Motorola. Camera stop some days after purchased.

• Hassan

Jhony22, 31 Dec 2015I have bought it and it is in my use no issue at all awesome mob... moreUse its original charge or at least 2 Ampere charger, it won't take that long then.

• Blaize

I can't Skype anymore on my droid ultra please I need help.

• Faizan

Please Upgrade Date lollipop Upgrade

I have bought it and it is in my use no issue at all awesome mobile ,especially battery timing is awesome but it takes at least 4 hours to charge so i charge it in night best mobile I recommend u to buy it.

kashi71, 21 Dec 2015my droid ultra screen some time dim & then recover why it is... moreYou might have it set to auto brightness. All you have to do is go to your settings and go to display and you will see brightness and somewhere under it auto brightness. Just turn it off from there.

kashi71, 21 Dec 2015my droid ultra screen some time dim & then recover why it is... moreslide the screen from the top to bottom, tap the circle with a A on it and tap the blue under Auto. it will disable it. Too you can set the brightness in Settings

• zohaib

y any hd movies n hd song r cant playing in mx player plz replying

my droid ultra screen some time dim & then recover why it is & what the solve of this problem

• kashi71

my ultra screen dim vail using plz tel me why it is & what the solve of this problem

• raana

NYC mobile having everything that u nee specially battery life. And the dimension & look is awesome

osama, 08 Jul 2015inside the volume key buttonbest ph motorola u r superb best cmera best sount quaility n get best camera result install camera 360 than this ph camera compare iphobne6 camera

krys, 25 Oct 2015Yes i'm having the same problem like you.my Motorola droid ultra... moreIf signal, sound, or network problem..restart it..