Motorola MOTO XT615

can you upgrade android to 4.0

• Mohd wasim

it's good

• attack amal

FASI, 28 Jan 2013hi i have 1 qustion who use this phone more ... moreMotorola Moto XT 615 Phone is very nice .

It's an okay phone not the best Samsung ace 2 is better

i have a question...
my phone has 384 mb ram is normal?

• Steph

FASI, 28 Jan 2013hi i have 1 qustion who use this phone more ... moreThis phone is brilliant would recommend it

Jag, 23 Jan 2013Month in operation remove from the charging unit and "Right... moreit was goog i thing...?

• FASI

Dhanushka, 14 Jun 2012This phone is very good.i really like to use this.best phone!.la... morehi i have 1 qustion who use this phone more than 4 month tell me its phone nice or ...bad ...?

• Jag

Month in operation remove from the charging unit and "Right half of the Screen goes White."
Other like the phone if good!

camera sucks

Ferbusta, 26 Aug 2012Hey , is this phone good ?? And also does the screen damage easy ?no it is a piece of shit. and the screen breaks even easier than an iphone. There is absolutely no space on it.. i dont even have ONE single game and it only lets me make an emergency call .. cause its too low on space, I would NEVEER EVER recommend this phone EVER.

• mian asad

its really nice one .... its performance is satisfactory ..... i m in love with it

• Fred

A crappy phone. Bad photo quality, many hangs, tactile experience bad. Bad audio, low volume.A real CRAP phone. I will never go for another motorola.

• saurav bhardwaj

i m plng 2 buy ths phone...shld i buy it?? plz suggest

• arielrider

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2012I am having trouble receiving Photos and videos, the phone does ... moreMake sure data is enabled in Settings, Wireless---, Mobile Networks, Data...etc.
Mine wasn't by default.

• Luis

nikrazic, 17 Dec 2012is it possible to update to 4.0 android?I'm from Poland and Technical help guy told me that it will not be possible - they are not preparing any 4.0 soft update for this model...I wanted to update my wifes phone but it appears it is impossible. We should blame Motorola. I heard there are problems with their soft updates. Morover they are blocking loaders to load soft from independent soft producers...

I am having trouble receiving Photos and videos, the phone does not download them, is there a way i can fix this problem?

is it possible to update to 4.0 android?

• millicano

Stop right there with negitive comments about this phone, it's one of the best on the market! can't be without it, and it has never let me down once in the six month i've owned it. please feel free to go back to your walkie-talkies or C.B. Radios!...LoL

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2012me too i have had the exact same problem
Since I don't have a data plan I had the phone company block it. I turned on data on the phone & I was able to connect to WiFi again. I tried this once before without any luck however I tried it again & for reasons unknown to me WiFi works.