Nokia 206

Nokia 206

Insert sim problem

• Vishwa

My contacts Details are not opening in nokia 206 error accured !!! operation Failed!!!! what can i do?????????? any one help

Great phone

Jugal kumar, 22 Dec 2015How to rule reset nokia 206 to log in facebook

• aakash

• Lucky

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2015Hai frns. I have a solution for this. You should move your valu... moreGoto settings>restore factory settings>then type default password12345>then you have get 6-7MB free memory.
CAUTION:all of your phone memory data will be deleted so that all phone data moved to memory card then restore

Plz my notification and social accounts app is disturbing me

• Adi

Jugal kumar, 22 Dec 2015How to rule reset nokia 206 Fr resetting dial 12345 password

• Slipsc1

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2014When I learnt that the phone memory is inadequate I purchased S... moreI am wondering the same thing...... I been looking for hour on the web....

• k muhammed yaseen va

nokia206 how can read pdf file?

• Jugal kumar

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2015How can i hardreset my nokia 206 dual sim?i've forgotten my secu... moreHow to rule reset nokia 206

• agoutus22

How can i hardreset my nokia 206 dual sim?i've forgotten my security code.

How can i hardreset my nokia 206 dual sim?i've forgotten my security code.

• Gimz

How can I setup Viber for my Nokia Asha 206. From where can I downlord it?

• TEMOSHO KGOEDI

my 206 just went off and when I switch it on it just vibrate it doesn't on what can I do

• Simon Sithole

The phone is durable and reliable but the memory is too small.
Do something about the memory or else design a mechanism where applications like WhatsApp can be downloaded and stored on memory card.

• sanjiv

Appiah, 15 Nov 2015This phone is very good i have used it for two year now. But i h... moreback your contacts, settings, apps&games and restore factory settings. fone will free 3 to 4 mb internal memory

My nokia 206 asha is for using good..bt due to less memory me cannot use watsapp app for longtime

• george

Appiah, 15 Nov 2015This phone is very good i have used it for two year now. But i h... moreusing nokia 206 `memery getting full very fast

• Appiah

This phone is very good i have used it for two year now. But i have problem with mine, the phone memory is full and i dont know what to do.