Nokia 206

not memory card saprot

• 18 hours ago
  • HktC
  • ricky

Sunder, 08 Apr 2016My nokia 206 dual sim mobile does not has pre install apps like... moremy phone does not browse

• NCD

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2016My nokia 206 internal memory is not enough download new whatsapp... moreI think,, restore the mobile first.
Then update whatsapp without any chating or msg...the u get the update.

Sunder, 08 Apr 2016My nokia 206 dual sim mobile does not has pre install apps like... moreMy nokia 206 internal memory is not enough download new whatsapp version what can l do?

• Sunder

My nokia 206 dual sim mobile does not has pre install apps like whatsapps and calculator help me

• pradeepdas

couuld not connect to sever :certificate was issued by an shows screen and dont open watsap

• Nafa

Hw to put the chip

my nokia 206 shows that it z full yet it empty so wat can i do plz

my nokia 206 show that it is full yet it memory is empty so i need ur hlp plz

Is some one can reply about sound clarity(while calling) of this phone and signal coverage.

• Saifi

My n0kia asha 206 is hanging n0t run s0me applicati0n and sl0w running can any pers0n help?

• Adeel

My security code not change plz help me

• Vudriko

This Nokia was too good, very good simple phone than words can explain. Mine felt in water three (3) times and once in milk but kept working perfectly. The Facebook and Whatsapp notifications were perfect. The buttons feel so good. I wish Nokia again continues making this phone each year.

• Stefan

B-man, 22 Feb 2016My phone is running out of storage and i can't use whatsapp anym... moreMy application is not opening and i want to delete some application how can i do that without opening the application

• shirin

sonu, 23 Feb 2016i love nokiatry 12345 as
password

• sonu

Ali, 22 Feb 2016I forgot my security password help mei love nokia

• B-man

My phone is running out of storage and i can't use whatsapp anymore. I need help of deleting games and ringtons. Help please

• Ali

I forgot my security password
help me

• abu

Abaddon, 21 Aug 2014I have not installed any apps and not stored any files, but the ... moreThis is also my problem

• stalin

Only not working fb...why the reason????