Nokia 206

Nokia 206

Jayson, 19 May 2016My nokia206 is failing to connect to the server when i want to d... moreNokia xpress browser not working

• kanhu

asha 206 is my best mobile

• Jayson

Anonymous, 01 May 2016My nokia 206 is failing to update whatsapp help me with what sho... moreMy nokia206 is failing to connect to the server when i want to download apps. Help me

Ajay, 13 May 2016I want to purchase this mobile, where will i get this???? Can s... moreI have one on o2 would you like it

• ASHISH TIWARI

best mobile nokia 206

• Ajay

I want to purchase this mobile, where will i get this????
Can somebody help me in this!!!!

My nokia 206 is failing to update whatsapp help me with what should i do

• samirul

not memory card saprot

• ricky

Sunder, 08 Apr 2016My nokia 206 dual sim mobile does not has pre install apps like... moremy phone does not browse

• NCD

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2016My nokia 206 internal memory is not enough download new whatsapp... moreI think,, restore the mobile first.
Then update whatsapp without any chating or msg...the u get the update.

Sunder, 08 Apr 2016My nokia 206 dual sim mobile does not has pre install apps like... moreMy nokia 206 internal memory is not enough download new whatsapp version what can l do?

• Sunder

My nokia 206 dual sim mobile does not has pre install apps like whatsapps and calculator help me

• pradeepdas

couuld not connect to sever :certificate was issued by an shows screen and dont open watsap

• Nafa

Hw to put the chip

my nokia 206 shows that it z full yet it empty so wat can i do plz

my nokia 206 show that it is full yet it memory is empty so i need ur hlp plz

Is some one can reply about sound clarity(while calling) of this phone and signal coverage.

• Saifi

My n0kia asha 206 is hanging n0t run s0me applicati0n and sl0w running can any pers0n help?

• Adeel

My security code not change plz help me

• Vudriko

This Nokia was too good, very good simple phone than words can explain. Mine felt in water three (3) times and once in milk but kept working perfectly. The Facebook and Whatsapp notifications were perfect. The buttons feel so good. I wish Nokia again continues making this phone each year.