Nokia 208

Nokia 208

• kenly

the phone is good bt u cant read pdf files because it does not support adobe reader or quick office the company congralts. Then improve on this application

• 2015-06-27 16:38
  • NscF

I have this nokia 208 for abuat 1 year now. But naw i have a prombel of dis phone whn i insert headphne da phne don't even indicate or give a sign dat earphne are in or working now i can't hear fm rodio and music on my wht earphne nokia produces can you give any solution on my problem plz an ever anyone out thre plz guyz

• 2015-06-23 14:31
  • Nm$g

I have this nokia 208 for abuat 1 year now. But naw i have a prombel of dis phone whn i insert headphne da phne don't even indicate or give a sign dat earphne are in or working now i con't hear fm rodio and music on my wht earphne nokia produces can you givd any solution on my problem plz an ever anyone out thre plz guyz

• 2015-06-23 14:29
  • Nm$g
  • alone boy

i have this phone..but i have a problem of this phone..when i insert my headphone,there is shown accessory not support!then i checked mobile accessory setting then i saw charger option..but there is no headphone option!!why?????pls give me solution anyone friend...i cant hear Fm radio and music with headphone....

• 2015-06-03 19:40
  • fxHd
  • Dipak Biswas

Very bad phone I have ever used.battery is bad.It runs fast. Internet is too slow.software sometimes need to be changed.The company is cheating the candid customers.The government should take legal action against the co.mpany.

• 2015-05-23 19:10
  • t1$A

This phone sucks. The buttons are too tiny for texting and it doesn't work in the U.S. The phone worked for a little bit then the battery wouldn't charge. Cheaply made junk.

• 2015-05-22 00:00
  • khpq

> In reply to bnj13 @ 2013-09-11 14:50 from uvtG - click to readis the keypad still ok until now ?

• 2015-05-13 06:58
  • TSFr

is the keypad ruberized ?

• 2015-05-10 00:52
  • v0qT
  • Wasif ullah

Nokia 208 is very bad except from 3G. . .batery power is very power. . .

• 2015-05-06 08:46
  • uQ{2
  • Tanii

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-07 06:50 from v6kx - click to readI had updated mine as soon as I purchased, works awesome, for approx $45 but was unable to get an other piece for my mom, everywhere else it was for about $55 at online stores.

• 2015-05-05 16:19
  • uZaU
  • Tanii

Using it since 6 months, messages memory is awesome I've approx 25k messages in a conversation with one friend only, user available memory is 161mb, I use separately purchased battery 1350mah so good backup I receive, card reading speed is slow you cannot, 3g speed is good for whatsapp & facebook.
Sometimes messages application freezes so you've to restart it & it takes like 10-15 minutes to start completely (depending on the internal memory I've used), over all it's a good secondary phone.

• 2015-04-29 09:30
  • KIQN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-14 10:42 from XMWr - click to readI have same problem with you. . Can fix this?

• 2015-04-26 11:25
  • PA7E
  • shmelk

> In reply to hafiz @ 2015-02-09 10:13 from uZaU - click to readI found it to be very slow. It takes a few minutes until it posts something on whatsapp after I send it. I sthere anyway to speed up my device.

• 2015-04-23 21:41
  • 4UU{
  • Nagaraju

Over all my rating to this phone is 6.7/10. Its battery drains very fast, suddenly phone goes switch off and then on. Some Applications are not working properly. Its 3g speed is good.

• 2015-04-14 18:49
  • rAfD
  • rakesh

this mobile is hanging when we use internet other all good

• 2015-04-10 10:46
  • XubX
  • Denno

i would like to know whether i need to charge my phone how frequent after my first full charge? please assist

• 2015-04-10 10:13

Nokia 208 is best mobile ever .. Its body and shape is also good looking

• 2015-04-03 19:09
  • u1vg
  • Henry Pol

> In reply to junior sai lone @ 2015-02-12 19:19 from XNAh - click to readGive me your whats app number

• 2015-03-30 12:15
  • xgBC
  • shani bloch arouti

nice mob i like it so much,wd best betrytymg

• 2015-03-26 19:12