Nokia 208

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-26 11:25 from PA7E - click to readits 12345

• 2015-08-02 12:02
  • nF$h
  • mike9

I have this phone over one and half year. My opinion is this is good one. It can not compare with smartphones. Features are desirable.

• 2015-07-20 08:59
  • P@T$
  • Tyyub

This cell phone is awesome, with amazing features. But unfortunately it is not being supplies in the market.

• 2015-07-20 01:38
  • 6QwB
  • Al

Had this for over a year, toughest phone I have ever had. I have it in a gel skin and I throw it around, dropped it a hundre times and it sounds crystal clear. I use it for playing MP3's in my car with all my music on a 32gb SD card. Tuely amazing phone for $30

• 2015-07-14 09:19
  • 2xtU
  • siddharth

Can we install what's app in this phone

• 2015-07-09 08:00
  • Hkqp
  • prem

> In reply to alone boy @ 2015-06-03 19:40 from fxHd - click to readI want to buy this phone but i am confused.anyone give me solution and help me.

• 2015-07-07 06:05
  • t1$B

Can you install LINE app?

• 2015-07-07 05:04
  • v0qT
  • kenly

the phone is good bt u cant read pdf files because it does not support adobe reader or quick office the company congralts. Then improve on this application

• 2015-06-27 16:38
  • NscF

I have this nokia 208 for abuat 1 year now. But naw i have a prombel of dis phone whn i insert headphne da phne don't even indicate or give a sign dat earphne are in or working now i can't hear fm rodio and music on my wht earphne nokia produces can you give any solution on my problem plz an ever anyone out thre plz guyz

• 2015-06-23 14:31
  • Nm$g

I have this nokia 208 for abuat 1 year now. But naw i have a prombel of dis phone whn i insert headphne da phne don't even indicate or give a sign dat earphne are in or working now i con't hear fm rodio and music on my wht earphne nokia produces can you givd any solution on my problem plz an ever anyone out thre plz guyz

• 2015-06-23 14:29
  • Nm$g
  • alone boy

i have this phone..but i have a problem of this phone..when i insert my headphone,there is shown accessory not support!then i checked mobile accessory setting then i saw charger option..but there is no headphone option!!why?????pls give me solution anyone friend...i cant hear Fm radio and music with headphone....

• 2015-06-03 19:40
  • fxHd
  • Dipak Biswas

Very bad phone I have ever used.battery is bad.It runs fast. Internet is too slow.software sometimes need to be changed.The company is cheating the candid customers.The government should take legal action against the co.mpany.

• 2015-05-23 19:10
  • t1$A

This phone sucks. The buttons are too tiny for texting and it doesn't work in the U.S. The phone worked for a little bit then the battery wouldn't charge. Cheaply made junk.

• 2015-05-22 00:00
  • khpq

> In reply to bnj13 @ 2013-09-11 14:50 from uvtG - click to readis the keypad still ok until now ?

• 2015-05-13 06:58
  • TSFr

is the keypad ruberized ?

• 2015-05-10 00:52
  • v0qT
  • Wasif ullah

Nokia 208 is very bad except from 3G. . .batery power is very power. . .

• 2015-05-06 08:46
  • uQ{2
  • Tanii

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-07 06:50 from v6kx - click to readI had updated mine as soon as I purchased, works awesome, for approx $45 but was unable to get an other piece for my mom, everywhere else it was for about $55 at online stores.

• 2015-05-05 16:19
  • uZaU
  • Tanii

Using it since 6 months, messages memory is awesome I've approx 25k messages in a conversation with one friend only, user available memory is 161mb, I use separately purchased battery 1350mah so good backup I receive, card reading speed is slow you cannot, 3g speed is good for whatsapp & facebook.
Sometimes messages application freezes so you've to restart it & it takes like 10-15 minutes to start completely (depending on the internal memory I've used), over all it's a good secondary phone.

• 2015-04-29 09:30
  • KIQN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-14 10:42 from XMWr - click to readI have same problem with you. . Can fix this?

• 2015-04-26 11:25